Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2004, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

OMG. Mason is sexy, but sooo dirty. Some things he does are just.. *shudders* I love Roxy too. I LMAOed so hard when they showed her flashback with the leg-warmers. Reggie freaks me out sometimes. She can be so cold and creepy. I'm talking about remodeling her room with George's belongings and then telling her mum to get out. Joy is cold too, but I really feel sorry for her. I wanted to hug her when George yelled that she was never coming back when she learnt how to ride her bike.
I don't like Rebecca Gayheart, but when she left... I missed her. Daisy Dare is ok. I don't want her and Mason to hook up.. ever. I do love how shallow she is

I would love Farscape on CD. Dling whole seasons is painful because it takes so long. BTW, dling Firefly right now.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Mason is dirty. I like it. I felt the same way about RG. Didn't realize how much I enjoyed her until she was gone. Daisy (I think it's Adair, though I could be wrong) is fun, too, but I agree, I don't want to see her and Mason together at all. Joy and Reggie - man, they're just so *****ed up. It's so sad to watch them both, separately and together.

Will commence Farscape burning immediately. And then I'll begin d/l S2. Wheee!

The Firefly DVD set has the eps listed in the following order, which is how I'm watching them:

Serenity Part 1 and 2
The Train Job
Bushwacked
Shindig
Safe
Our Mrs. Reynolds
Jaynestown (hee)
Out of Gas
Ariel
War Stories
Trash
The Message
Heart of Gold
Objects in Space

Enjoy!

ETA: I love that we're watching the same stuff. Makes me happy. Now you just need to watch Everwood and I think that just about covers it, until the new shows start up.

Last edited by *bijal*; 08-11-2004 at 04:43 AM
Old 08-11-2004, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

I watched the pilot of Everwood but never got into it. I think it was because of the whole my-family-is-*****ed-up-and-my-dad-talks-to-ghosts and the I-like-the-new-guy-but-my-boyfriend-is-in-a-coma thing I sensed there would be some really messed up love triangles and at that time.. DC was more than I could handle.

Yup. It is Daisy Adair because I remember Mason typing in her name at Happy Time. BTW, I love that the office is called Happy Time and that Delores has her own site.

Yay for the Farscape burning.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Awww OC opera are they talking about "beach", look like soap opera always have beach like "Sunset Beach" or "SantaBarbara"
Old 08-11-2004, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*
I think she's just not interested in the current topics of the thread (the media stuff) since she doesn't watch any of the shows we've been talking about.

I could be wrong though. And I'm sure she'll correct me if I am.
That would be correct. Also, my sister and a friend are visiting. They leave today, but tomorrow another friend is visiting. I spend the little time I have online reading a little fic and on threads speculating in the possible Jen and Michael breakup. I'm so sad. But I'm so hooked now. Some of these people sit down and write long theories on all kinds of things. It's impressive. And a little scary.

Jen looked gorgeous at the TCA. Tanned, fit and smily. I love the cuts of those tops and while brown'ish was an interesting choice of color, I still liked it. Best dressed, according to ET. But then, like someone said at another board, maybe it's more the least worst dressed, cause God some of the stuff these teeny actors put on themselves. Anyway, yay for the win for best TV drama actress!

Carry on with the other stuff.

Oh, btw, love your avie, Bijal. This'll be our third Olympic Games. Aw. I can't wait for it to start. Whee!
Old 08-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Eli, are you counting down til you have the DVD in your hands? Let me know when it will arrive (approximately) so that I can stalk the postman.

My car broke down and it's downtown right now in a parking lot. LMFAO. Sth was wrong with it so roomy and I stopped it to check it out. When we tried to start it again, it went crazy. It was as if someone was stepping on the gas all the way and when we changed gear (from park to drive) the car just jerked forward. It was so scary, but also funny. There was smoke coming out of the hood of the car and we decided that it was probably not safe to drive it back home. So it's still in the parking lot right now. I have to go get it fixed today, but a little worried that it might cost a lot. Grrrrr.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know when. I sent the order the day we emailed about it, and I think free shipping was about 5 to 9 business days in delivery. So I don't know. Frankly, I'm too busy these days to count the days before I have it in my hands, but now that you mention it, I'm very excited yes.

Ohh, car broke down? Man, that sucks. You should find out how much it'll cost to fix it before you actually do it. It might not be worth it. You know, in case it's very expensive. Good luck.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

They said it will cost around $200, but I'm calling other mechanics to see if I can get a cheaper deal.

5-9 business days isn't that bad. I had to wait more than two weeks for my books from half.com. Once I get it, I'll mail it to you right away. Right. Away. I already bought the envelopes to ship it in. I'm totally prepared dude.
Old 08-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, check around a little to get the best price.

Aw, you're so excellent. Love you. I just got email from Amazon. They said they have shipped it now. Last time I ordered they shipped the next day, but that's fine. Should be at your place in 5-9 days.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Pea, Everwood gets past that my-family-is-*****ed-up-and-my-dad-talks-to-ghosts and-the-I-like-the-new-guy-but-my-boyfriend-is-in-a-coma thing. Well, sometimes. But, despite the lovely pasty white boy angstin' going on, it's just as fabulous, if not more, for the secondary characters. *hugs Everwood* And James Earl Jones guest stars. Dude. Darth Vader. How can you resist?

Also, Pea, I am now IN LOVE with Firefly. OMG. It's beautiful. I love it so much. I'm not even done watching the episodes (I still have at least 8 left), but I already love it so. Everyone is just so pretty and shiny and funny and sometimes they hurt so much that I just want to hug them. There's no one I don't like and so many I just adore. I can't believe there's only 14 episodes total. FOX sucks donkey balls. I don't want to watch the episodes too quickly because I don't want to get to the end.

I fall so hard sometimes. Man.

Indri, awww, I totally used to watch Santa Barbara. Well, not during its entire run, but at least the last two years and enough to know that Cruz+Eden are 4evah! Also watched some Sunset Beach when my other soaps got boring.

Letter to JJ:

Dear JJ,

Recently you said, "I couldn't tell you what the world thought of Sydney Bristow last year, and that was the biggest problem."

Were you not listening to me, JJ? I can tell you what the world thought of Sydney Bristow, and man, it wasn't pretty.

".I think it would be sacrilegious to recast Irina Derevko. I can't imagine doing it, and as much as I begged and pleaded, Lena clearly has no interest in coming back. So, there's nothing much I can do about that, so that's it."

Okay, great, I feel the same way about the recast. But you know what, JJ? You came up with this asinine storyline that practically SCREAMS for Irina's presence. Her physical presence, not just some lame IMing and via a sister. You can't continue what you've established *without* Irina because 1) it's already so ridiculous without her presence; and 2) see #1. So, JJ, looks like you've got some work cut out for you. Fix it.

think I'll be back for five or six episodes," Greg told me at the ABC party. "They have a great storyline for me...cut for possible spoiler.

What? A storyline. With Weiss? I'll believe it when I see it.

"I think that people who were fans of Sydney and Vaughn will be happy to see that the relationship has some hope again," JJ told me. "I won't say it's all smooth sailing, and I won't say it's immediate, but I'll say that it's something that clearly from the beginning is one of the things you're rooting for on the show. For those who didn't quite think that they clicked in a way, I think they'll also be happy because neither character is quite the same person they were two years ago, and that has a profound affect on their relationship."

*shakes head* Man, I'm going to need a LOT of vodka for this, aren't I? I guess I should go stock up now.

Sometimes, it's like talking to a brick wall.

"JJ admited that the third season made some mistakes. "And by the way, I am responsible for those things I didn't like. It wasn't like I walked away from the show to go do Lost or something. I was involved in every script, every story. These were my decisions, and a lot of the writers were looking at me crooked. "

Um, WTF? Just a couple of months ago you were claiming that you weren't around so much 'cause you were busy with other stuff and that you didn't realize how bad it had otten until you saw an episode while you were in Hawaii or something. So now you say that you were superinvolvedcreatorguy? I could forgive the former, but man, if you're taking full responsibility for S3, the mess that it was and what it clearly wasn't, then, well, I feel SO much better about the upcoming season now.

"I think with the new season, you're going to see this group in a way that is going to really put a smile on your face."

Mmmhmmm. Talk is cheap, JJ. Put your money where your mouth is. Until then, shut up and fix your show.

A pleasure as always,

Me.

Ooh, that felt good.

Last edited by *bijal*; 08-12-2004 at 04:44 AM
Old 08-12-2004, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

I watched Santa Barbara too It was so crazy, but fun. Eden lost her memory, came back from the dead.. blah blah blah. I do remember Robin Wright Penn playing Eden's sister.

Wow. You are already in love with Firefly? Well, not too surprising since it's Joss Whedon and all. Yeah. Many people are pissed that Fox cancelled the show. I haven't started watching yet because trying to finish S1 of The OC first. One show at a time. LMFAO.

Fox also sucks for letting Mischa Barton stay on The OC. OMG. I hate Marissa so much. Mischa too for ruining scenes that had so much potential and why couldn't she leave instead of Luke? Why does Luke have to leave to make things normal for her! Grrrrr. I got all teary when Luke said, "Welcome to Portland, bitch". Who would've thought that Luke would end up breaking my heart.. *sniff* BTW, Marissa does not deserve Summer as a friend.

Dude, you should watch the new eppies of DLM. Need to discuss.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Bijal I like Cruz and Eden too ist cute couple

But I dont realy like Sunset Beach especially when they go picnic to island and suddenly this series like the movie "I know what you did last summer" and going tobe mystery series

this morning I have some sms from my friend :

Hi I just read on newspaper Dawson's fathers died are you still watching this series?.... because I never see DC right now I always watched The OC, ER, One Three Hill ... that show on midnight

Well I'm to loyal with DC I still watched them and Mitch died ist boring because all the clouthe so black and to much tears, well only the baby not wear black I think the baby look so cute make me remind with my doughter now if I talk about baby I going to sensitive, I always scary to watch news on TV I dont know why I never watch news on TV
Old 08-12-2004, 05:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I do remember Robin Wright Penn playing Eden's sister.
Yeah and I remember her name ist Kelly she always been victims keepnape

Oke just trivia question well actually I dont know the answers one actress play in SantaBarbara and Sunset Beach she play as Mommy and she already old but she look so preaty hmmm who is she?...what her name..? anyone can remember
Old 08-12-2004, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Argh, Pea I hear ya chica. I hate, hate, hate how Luke left to make "Marissa" more comfortable. Ugh. I wish everyone would just throw her skinny, ugly ass onto the sidewalk, or into the closet with her non-existent sister Kaitlin. It just irks me soooo much that obviously the only reason Mischa got the job, is because she is "attractive" because she sure as hell can't act to save her life. Seriously, the rest of the cast is so fabulous, and I often get distracted noticing just how dreadfully awkward, stiff, monotonous and unemotional she is. And I remember Bijal saying a while ago, that she has a weird voice. WORD. Seriously, it sounds kinda manly. Like it needs to break or something. Ugh. Get her off my SHOW.

Pea, what episode are you up to?

Dude, so obviously being the Joss fan that I am, (well not including the mess that was season 6 & 7 of Buffy. Hmph) I am kinda intrigued by "Firefly", yet not at the same time, because... well, the name is dumb. But then so was "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer". So, girlies... what exactly is this show about? For some reason I have some X-Men kinda image in my head? Am I close?

Eli - so we were in our Global Communications tutorial today, and we had to pick a country (other than Australia) to kinda disect in terms of communications (internet, television, satellites etc etc) and there were like heaps of Norwegians students in our class. So we had like a tutorial on Norway. It was so fun. I had no idea your population was soooooo small. Dude... 4.5 million? Yikes. Lmfao. I thought Australia was desolate in the way of people. And we were talking about exams, and I mentioned that "I have a friend in Norway" (hee. I feel so "in" when I say that) and I mentioned your long ass exams. She said yeah that getting used to doing what would usually be completed in 6 hours in Norway, whereas we do it in 2 hours was really difficult. So there you go, I thought that we had heaps easier exams, but as it turns out, she said your ones are wayyyy better because you get to take your time and make sure you do a good job, where as we have to rush and get 4 essays, multiple choice, and short answer etc done in 2 hours. So yeah, we were learning about your TV stations and everything. :: It's a bizarre course, no one doing it really knows the purpose.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, Bijal is already on the new season Alias mode. Funny, even I'm still on vacation. Which is why I'm not gonna get involved in your rant. I'm gonna wait and see what happens when the new season starts. What might end up getting interesting is how the storyline between Syd and Vaughn will play out now with the rumored split. Someone's boyfriend at FT works on the set and it has been reported that there's a split and things are very very tense on the set. Apparently it's not a friendly breakup. Now, I never know what to believe from these people and not, but she seems pretty legit for now. Since they were best friends before they got together and if this has been an ugly breakup, I seriously hope they will be able to stay professional while the camera is rolling. They're only human, though. If they are over I'm very sad for them, and especially if things are very tense with them now (wonder if Jen will gush quite as much about how much fun she's having at work this season ), but I'm having so much fun hanging out at FT where the speculations are going crazy. It's practically the only place where people are allowed to talk about it at all. I'm dying to know the reason for the split. If there is one that is, which it kinda does seem like there is. :/

Hee, that so cool that you guys learned about Norway in your class, Sam. Hee! Yup, we're not many up here. Our country is more than big enough to have more people, but the topography makes it very hard to live a lot of places. Lots of mountains, fjords and whatnot. Aw, you even learned about our TV channels. So you guys actually have the same amount of work on your 2 hour exam as we have on our 6 hour? Now what exactly kind of courses has these Norwegian people in your class been taking? Cause believe me when I say that the stuff we have to do for our exams, is impossible to do in two hours. And I hear ya with the "My friend in..." cause I love saying that too about my friends in Australia, USA and other places in Europe. Makes me feel so international and cool. :giggle:

Last edited by Eliii; 08-12-2004 at 05:25 PM