Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

The Bijal and Eli Thread: So long Boston (for now); it's been fun

Yes, the title is all about me. No, I don't care if you object.

Continue.

*crawls back under hole to resume studying*

*pops back in again*

Btw, Elikins, are you alive?

*leaves*

*pops back in one last time*

I'm going to miss my kitty SO MUCH.

*composes self and leaves for real this time*
Old 07-24-2004, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Aww. *hugs* Sorry about kitty.

Chaz's site has the dailies for the Castaway eppy. It's really nice. There are some Josh/Katie bloopers and him saying ***** which is always sexy.
Old 07-24-2004, 02:41 AM
Elite Fan

Re: The Bijal and Eli Thread: So long Boston (for now); it's been fun

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*
Btw, Elikins, are you alive?
Funny you should ask, cause... Yes, I'm alive. I've just been busy last week and I haven't been all that interested in the topic at the thread. So I stuck to lurking.

When are you leaving Boston? Right after the bar exam?

Hey, Indri. Good to see you found the board now.

Last edited by Eliii; 07-24-2004 at 02:48 AM
Old 07-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have much too talk about..

Eli: love your avatar.
Old 07-25-2004, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm watching Honey right now and wow.. Jessica Alba can really dance, but she sure can't act
Old 07-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Katie. Yeah, I think it's so cute. :giggle:

Oh we knew that long time ago, Pea.

So I just watched the last 10 minutes of a Felicity episode. Christ, it's like DC in College. Also, this Ben character that all the fans love so much. What's up with his voice? It royally crept me out. What's with the sort of whispering? Is he incapable of talking normally? His voice, in a weird way, made him look less intelligent. It was just something utterly annoying about it. But Scott Foley is so cute. I like Noel way better than Ben. He's cuter too. And he talks in a normal voice.

Also saw half an episode of JoA, but that was all I could bear. Why is this show suddenly all brilliant? It was beyond boring. Maybe it's one of those shows you have to watch every week, so you really care about the characters. Cause for entertainment value for one episode it was horribly bad.

Oh and congratulations to Lance Armstrong winning Tour de France for the 6th time. Wow. Yeah, I've been paying close attention to that this year. Cause this summer has been so bad. We've had like 2 weeks with nice weather. And those two weeks are counting from May or something (one day every now andthen). I'm literally depressed cause of this. So I've been watching TV in between studying instead of being out suntanning (which was so the plan to do while studying, btw). Whatever. Oh and congrats to Tor Hushovd for doing a great tour and ending up in second place for the green shirt. Oh yeah, I'm all into the rules for this as well now. How sad, heh.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
T What's with the sort of whispering?
Felicity has *always* been about the whispering. After a while, it just got to be amusing. I remember for the series finale, or the ep before it, there was a 5 minutes clipfest of just all the characters (mostly Ben and Felicity) whispering "hey" to each other. Funny stuff.

As for JoA, which ep did you see, what was it about? I liked it from the start, but I liked a lot of the actors and the premise intrigued me. And yes, after a few eps, you really get to know the characters. And seeing God in his/her various incarnations amuses me. It's too bad you found it horribly awful and boring.

It was supposed to rain all week, but it's gorgeous out today. Hopefully, it'll stay nice, as navigating the city through rain *and* the Convention would suck.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, okay, so it wasn't just me with the whispering. It's what they do. Dear God.

To be honest, I don't know what it was about. I was only watching with one eye. They were at school. And had science class. And first it was morning and dad had to leave cause a little baby had been left somewhere. I paid less and less attention as the episode went on. What is this show about, really? No, I'm curious. Cause I was thinking about that as I was watching. Maybe I'll watch another episode at a later time. I'm going back to Bergen next Sunday, though, so it probably won't be for a while (I don't have the channel that airs it up there).

So you guys have a rainy summer as well? It's supposed to not to be too bad here next week, but I've stopped listening to the weatherpeople and just see what happens.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Eli, I agree with you about Ben. He was such an ass in later seasons. He was cute though even with the whispering. Did he whisper with a lisp? I can't remember.

You should probably watch the pilot first otherwise JoA won't make that much sense. The pilot was excellent. The family had awesome banter and you start to really like the characters. Obviously the story is about Joan, a girl who talks to God. He tells her to do some stuff and sometimes it doesn't even make sense until later on. However, the Gods on the show are funny and OMG.. CuteGuyGod.. *sighs*
Joan's father is the chief of police and her mum works at her school. She has two brothers, Luke and Kevin. Luke is a science geek who is beyond adorable and Kevin is in a wheelchair due to a car accident. They moved to Arcadia because of Kevin btw. Anyway, you should start with the pilot. I totally didn't get Alias and couldn't get into it when I just jumped in and watched any episode.

Last edited by yoshhh; 07-25-2004 at 04:58 PM
Old 07-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it's whispering with a lisp. So annoying.

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
You should probably watch the pilot first...
And clearly you took matter into your own hands and did something with that. I've downloaded it now, and I'll check it out soon'ish.

Btw, I'll reply to your email later. But wow about the TWoP people.
Old 07-26-2004, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Old 07-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

*squeals* Chazzie! Omg, hiiiiii.

*hugs Chaz tightly*

Old 07-26-2004, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Chaz: Oh my goodness, it has been so long since I've seen you!! *joins in Eli's hug to chaz* How are you doing? What have you been up to?

Dude, we're so close to 100 votes for the Lindsay board. Two votes away. I just want to get to 100 to feel good because we're so close, the waiting is driving me insane. In case you're wondering, this is my shameless begging to click my sig and vote for me because I would love you forever.

I have to admit, I am quite cranky tonight. My baseball team lost and I'm a big sports fanatic...

Just wait until football season. I grew up in Chicago (where some family lives now) so I love all the teams. Go White Sox! Go Bears!

Oh Magglio..why oh why did you hurt your knee? Frank, you wuss, get back in the game. Broken foot my arse. The Sox need you..:Cry:

I'm done being a weirdo
Old 07-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I'm watching Honey right now and wow.. Jessica Alba can really dance, but she sure can't act
Squee. I lurve that movie. It's so fun, and I'm determined to learn all the dances. I've learnt one. *giggle* But that's only because the cheoreographer of the movie (who played "Katrina" btw) has a section on the DVD that teaches it. It'll be harder to learn when it's all fast, and you have to figure out the counts. But the dances are sooo cool. And I totally, totally want the soundtrack. When I get out of my desperately broke stage, I'm buying. Oh, and I would totally love to steal her wardrobe in that movie. Love it. And yeah, Jess Alba is really awesome as far as the dancing goes, and she's so friggen' pretty lmfao, it's annoying. But I agree that she is a super average actress... but I don't find her that bad. And I think the reason is because after Mischa Barton, everyone else seems like a Thespian.

<--- is downloading the "Castaway" dailies now. Wheeee. Josh

Edit: Heee. Just watched the first part. Aw, they are really cute, and they totally are like cute and bantery in RL. So adorable. Aww, I feel my Josh/Katie love coming back. I love Josh's weird voice things, he seems to use that voice alot. Although, I wish I knew what they were talking about half the time. And I totally hope Katie wasn't referring to herself when she is all "I guess thats a sign of being a superstar" or whatever.

And dude, Omg... hey Chaz. Long time no see. Stop buy more often dude.

Anyway, I am back at Uni now. *bawl* So long 5 week break, I'll miss you. ::sniffle::
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.

Last edited by Samii; 07-26-2004 at 10:21 PM
Old 07-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Uugh this weekend a lot of busy.

My sister invite to her engagement party, and another sister want go to Mecca so she make a little party too, and booth of them want my doughter go to their party oooh well, and right now "Aya" look so tired and get a little flu, hope the flu not to long because she still very active and eat to much just have the problem with her nose

My sister already engagement and she will marriage on August oh well her boysfriend give her a lot of thing the dress,shoos,sandals and a lot of cake, I thought my mom refrigerator full from his gift