Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Duuuuuuuuude, no fair! I want the new MK book, like RIGHT NOW! It's coming out *next* month year and not that much earlier in the UK, so it's not even worth the extra money to get it there. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I think E & I are the only two people who like Jason/Digger on GG. We're in lurve with him. He's superadorable with all his neuroses, even if they can be pretty debilitating to a relationship. And I still enjoy him even though I know he's not going to last long (since they made him a tad too weird). It's v. irritating that an actual potential love interest that I like is basically made out to be this weird person just to remind me - and the rest of the world - that Luke is the perfect man for Lorelai. We. Get. It. Either do something about it or drop all the annoying stupid hints and let them both get happy with other people. They still have a fabulous friendship and sometimes? That's the best we can hope for. Do you hear me ASP? DO YOU? I don't want to have to start writing letters to you, too, but I will.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Hee, yeah, start writing her letters as well.

Dude, I like Digger. I think he's adorable too. And that sweet speech he did after the whole key incident was so great. He's the cutest ever. I wonder if Lorelai gets to sleep in his bed now. Hee, she bit him. In any event, I think they're an adorable couple and I want them to last. I think Luke and Lorelai are really sweet together as well, though. Hee at him getting busted by the cops. :giggle: They gotta do something about the Lorelai and Digger kisses, though. Let them heat them up just a tad, at least.

Rory and Paris at spring break was actually rather entertaining. I was so rolling my eyes with the kissing thing, though. Hello? It was one small peck on the lips and then Rory went into something resembling a hysterical fit and had to get out of there and the buzz for the rest of the night at the club was the hot kiss? Puhlease. That was NOT a kiss and there's no way the rest of the club should get all excited about it. Yes, it's true that when girls make out, the men flock, but that wasn't exactly the case here.

But yeah, it was sort of cute to see how incredibly out of the loop those two are. And it was also so sweet that they tried to get into it all. Lots of fun scenes. Yay for Madeline and Louise. Hee at Lorelai in all this. I'm sure a lot of Americans will be outraged at her practically pushing her daughter to party and drink, but that's the way she is and I love it. Rory needs a little push to loosen up. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And Rory and Dean are so getting back together.

Oh and wheee for new MK book. I'm so on my way to see if it's out here as well. Yeah, we'll see about that. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

I thought the spring break stuff wasn't too bad either. The entire time, E and I were saying that that's how we'd act if we ever did "spring break" in Florida. I enjoy having fun and all, but all those people and the beach? Doesn't sound fun to me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Though the weather...now that's appealing, since it's been raining here nonstop for three days. Oh, and I enjoyed the Madeleine and Lousie. I've missed them and they're always so amusingly silly.

Yay Norway? Eli, any thoughts/reaction?

So I'm done with school. All I have left is to turn in two papers and take an exam and by 1:00 p.m. on April 29, 2004, I'll be done. I graduate a month from Friday. And I have NO idea what to do with my life and though for the past few months, I've expected I'd be in this position right now, I never really let myself think about what it would mean and how it would feel and now that I'm here, I'm clueless. I'm open to suggestions. Right now, I'm foreseeing a future in the food service industry...if they'll have me.

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Dude, that place is one of the most, um, Redneck'ish places in Norway. The people there are so weird. In that whole region, actually. So of course they would want a special right like that. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Awww, Bijal is almost done now. Dude, that's so close. Hey, why don't you at least apply for a job at a bookstore that you like? Then you'll at least have a job when you're done. And then you can keep working on getting law jobs if you want that.

Whee! "13 Going on 30" premiere last night.

Aw, they're so cute.

Jennifer looks gorgeous. So radiant in white. I like the dress. Really simple, summery and pretty. Hair and makeup, excellent.

Okay, I am not a desperate teeny kid who only cares about how cute Jennifer and Michael are, but this is getting a little ridiculous. They're at the same event and they don't walk the carpet together? At least it seems like that's the case. I'm sure they have reasons for doing what they do, but it does look a little weird when everyone knows they're dating but they refuse to be seen publically together. No wonder gossippeople keep saying they've broken up.

Oh well, she looked gorgeous and I'm sure I'll be back with more later once they've had TV stuff of the premiere. But now I'm gonna watch Leno from last night.

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-15-2004, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Aww, Jen looks gorgeous there. I love her hair. A *big* thumbs up from Samii J on that outfit and hair.

Hee Pea, I just love that your still JJ obsessed. I seriously thought I was the only one left *does a jig* Did you hear, that he's not really having the baby? Phew! I was worried, I didn't know how I'd feel about having a step-kid. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I had my op. yesterday, so its left me confined to my damn bed... but hee it gave me a chance to watch Freaky Friday (what? I'm allowed to like crappy movies), How to Deal (ugh, crap, crap and more crap. I tried to get past the 'Mandy Moore' and her overacting element but I just couldn't. Blech! The only good part of the movie was 'Sandy Cohen' or Peter Gallagher(sp?) whatever you want to call him), and Hollywood Homicide (Hee, it had Lena Olin in it, I was so surprised, what a fun cast though, although the movie was kinda bland for a cop movie).

Bijal, dude what is up with '24' and the lack of Jack/Kate? Please tell me that she reappears sometime during the season? He better not be all inlove with Hector's girlfriend. God damn it, I want my Jack/Kate smoochies. I was so looking forward to them after that phone conversation in the season premiere!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

Samii J? What's up with that, dude? Chill, I get it's cause of your last name, but saying it like that makes you sound like a rapper. Which was maybe the intention. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah, the hair was so pretty.

She was so cute and funny at Leno. Fabulous interview. I think one of my favorites.

So now Josh is not having a baby afterall? And step kid? It wasn't his either? I'm so confused. No, I can not be bothered finding out, so I expect you kids to enlighten me.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Samii J? What's up with that, dude? Chill, I get it's cause of your last name, but saying it like that makes you sound like a rapper. </STRONG>
Hee! I sound like a rapper? *giggle* Whee, I feel so ghetto. And its totally a nickname that I've had for years. I'll show you my yearbooks one day, you'll see that I didn't make it up!

<STRONG>
Quote:
josh is not having a baby afterall? And step kid? It wasn't his either? I'm so confused. No, I can not be bothered finding out, so I expect you kids to enlighten me.</STRONG>
Okay no he was never having a baby, and I said that step-kid thing in reference to me... ah forget it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Basically me and my hopeful imagination [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Duuuuuuuuude, no fair! I want the new MK book, like RIGHT NOW! It's coming out *next* month year and not that much earlier in the UK, so it's not even worth the extra money to get it there. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
OMG. I bought it. I bought it. So happy right now. I went back to the bookstore and got all hysterical when I couldn't find it. Of course it was behind all these other books.. I think someone tried to hide it so that they could come back and get it. There was only one copy of the book [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, I was on my way to work with the book and then I realized that the water festival wasn't over yet. I was horrified at the thought of someone splashing me and my new MK book. *sniff* Luckily they didn't. I ran like hell. Mwahaha.
Wow. Nearly done with school. I can't even think that far ahead. *hugs* Beg Marian to take you with her the next time you see her [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sam- Great news! OMG. He isn't having a baby. OMG. Yay! So JJ isn't a careless whore after all. Heh. BTW, glad that the operation went well.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Sam, I haven't watched 24 for a while now. I quit in the middle of S3 'cause I just couldn't take it anymore. It was boring. I hear it's picked up a little and it's not as bad as it was in the middle of the season, so maybe I'll download those episodes later, but right now I'm not watching. From what a friend tells me, I don't think there's any Kate in this season, so no J/K smoochies.

I loveloveloved Freaky Friday and Hot to Deal (especially because of the Mandy Moore). [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I totally wanna go watch the latter now...maybe this weekend.

E, I missed the Leno interview. Link, please? I know it's a j-g.net or wherever, but can you link to the page that has the clip? It takes me forever to navigate that site and my computer goes a little wonky sometimes.

Off to study at the library...wheeee?
Old 04-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Basically me and my hopeful imagination [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You want him to take you as his kid? I thought you wanted him in your bed. That's what Pea wants, btw. I just want him on a jet-ski. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I trust you with the name. No worries, heh.

Lmao at Pea. Got all hysterical at the thought of someone splashing water on you and your new MK book? That has to be one of the cutest things I've read in a while. That festival seems so incredibly fun.

The best thing is to just go to the "new" thingy after you've gone to video clips, Bijal. Cause that way you don't have to navigate through all those categories. Anyway, here you go - It's a two-parter. But maybe you understood that as well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She stays and helps him cook as well. :giggle: Btw, after you've seen it, can you tell me what that board thingy she talks about is? When she talks about the sleepover. What is that board stuff?

Have fun at library.

Awwww.

Okay, her butt looks ****ing great in that dress.

Aw, the happy couple. Only, not. Dude, only a few pictures of them and it has to be from where, it at least looks like, they're having a discussion, cause they don't exactly look cozy and smiley, heh. Michael looks like he's about to pass out or something. Yeah, I'm gonna post them all. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I have to admit I'm slightly disappointed they didn't do the carpet together. I want to see a cutesy picture of them together soon. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures. Jen looks so pretty, I cannot wait to see that movie.

Anyways, why does Varty look so PMS-y? I want to see happy pictures of the two.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Me neither. I'm so depressed it won't come here in ages. I told two of my friends today that we were gonna go see it when it comes out. I didn't ask, I told them we are. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Dude, I don't know about Vartan. He does not look happy in those pictures. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe he's a little sick. Afterall, Jennifer said at Leno that she's fighting off a cold, so maybe he caught some of it too and just got a lot more sick. Like men tend to do. Cause if he's just being mopy and frowny cause he has to be there I'm not happy with him. I put WAY too much thought into this. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I've been thinking about the not doing the carpet together, and I think I get why they arrived separately (they did sit together during the screening). I mean, this is her first big time movie where she's carrying it on her shoulders alone. She's the big star and she has no one to lean on. That has to be terrifying, but at the same time so exciting. And if they had shown up together, it would've been their first public appearance as well, and then all the focus would've been on that and not the movie. This was her night and not their relationship's.

Old 04-16-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Birthday, Sam. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I sent you a message on your cellphone, but we never know if you get those, so I'll just say it here as well.

Hope you have a fab day, kiddo. And remember not to drink too much. No need to be hungover for a week just cause it's your birthday. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, I just read an interview with Garner. No worries, I'm not gonna go into it all, but there was just one part that fits well with the Sydney discussion we had the other week. Cause she was asked how Sydney has changed. And she answered:

I think she's lonely. I think she is living- - before she lived an isolated life but she had a flip life that was with friends and she was involved in what they were doing and they thought they were involved with what she was doing but obviously they weren't. And I think this year has been about her isolation.

And that's exactly what we say too. She's lonely and she has no one.

Yeah, that was all.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Dude. Michael Vartan looks all kinds of silly in those pics. JG and the guy in the first pic look prettier [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Love the second pic. It's the way she turns to look back. Does MV need to look like he is eating ***** the one time they take pics of him and JG together? Then again, not his fault that he is human [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me and my impossible standards. Rrrrright.

Happy B'day Sam! Aw. Another year. *sniff* Our little girl is growing up
Old 04-16-2004, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Michael. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He doesn't look too well, no. Tired and maybe a little sick. No one smiles the whole time, though, so it's cool to have a few "real" pics. But I just wanted a few cutesy ones as well. Mark looks way happier. In Michael's defense, he does look more smily in the interviews from the red carpet. So he put up an effort there at least. He was all the proud boyfriend there. Awww.

Finally got to see the clips from the premiere and awwww, Jennifer was so happy and excited it was too cute. She was all over the place, smiling, laughing and hugging people. As she often does, she had problems with her dress. There's a funny cap when she's walking up to Nicole (her publicist) and Nicole is sort of shielding her as she fixes the top a little, hee.

And then there was a bit with a girl and her mother who had a fan cam or whatever it was called. They were completely crazy, but it was funny. The girl even asked Jennifer if she and Michael were getting married soon. Dude. Jennifer didn't know what to do. She wasn't expecting that one. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ahh, there's gonna be so much Jen talk from me this month. As opposed to how I never talk about her in general. Y'all must be so thrilled.

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Eliii ]