Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2004, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Pea, but I can protect myself. Sydney has taught me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah, JJ is so 2002, but it's part of your charm to be obsessed with him forever.

Ohh, fun festival. Hee.

I saw it yesterday, Bijal, but I didn't have time to write comments right away. Now I have time.

I loved this episode. It was Alias like we know and love it and it gives hope for the rest of the season. Whee! Superexcited!

First of all I have to say I agree with Bijal that I loved Sydney's suits this episode as well. And especially the one in Italy. Then again, I dig her pin striped suits in the office as well.

We start up with Sloane and Dixon, talking in Sloane's cell. He explains some **** about the box to Dix. At the same time we see Sark and Bomani opening the box to reveal some sort of heart. They put it in the Rambaldi machine "Il Dire" so it can do its job. Bla bla, lots of Rambaldi talk. It's interesting and all, but not easy to put in few words. Sloane also tries to make a deal to save his life. He'll tell about "The Passenger" if he gets to live. Dix says no. Sloane says he'll talk to Jack about it. Dix says there will still be no deal. Sloane got that. There's some fab acting in this scene, btw.

Syd is sitting at her desk, not working. No cause she's too busy openly staring at Lauren and Vaughn, talking to Marshall. She like can't take her eyes off them at all. Weiss comes up to her and tells her there's a briefing. And when he sees her looking at the not-so-happy-but-pretending-to-be couple he tells her that no one would blame her if she hated him for ditching her last week. She then says that he's not the one she hates. "How horrible does that sound?" Heh. She then tells him that she's suspicious of Lauren. But then he asks her if she thinks Lauren's the mole or just want her to be. Syd can't answer that.

Off to briefing we go. Apparently they're going after some hacker of some sort. Some really smart dude that's helping The Covenant. He made some virus for them and this virus is really crap to get infected with. SpySydney is on an entirely different mission, though. She keeps a tight eye on Lauren and all her actions. So they're gonna go after this hacker dude and find out **** about the worm and how to shut it down. Syd and Vaughn are on point. As Syd leaves, Lauren sends looks. It's all about the looks, heh.

In op-tech we get this week's comic relief. Basically it's just a lot of hacker/nerd talking. It's cute and funny. Syd and Vaughn are very amused. Aw, they think he's adorable too. The point is that he's found the dude they need to talk to.

In Florence Sark and Bomani are playing with the Telling machine. Bomani is not happy with Lauren's work and wants her out. Sark is clearly in love with the bitch, so he tries to protect her, telling Bomani that she won't fail again.

Back in the loveless nest of the Vaughns they're both packing for trips. He's off to Berlin with his other girlfriend and she's off to London to bury her dad. Now it's all happy and loving here again? Wtf, has everyone in the house forgotten that he recently asked for a divorce? Whatever. Vaugn tries to be supportive, saying he could go with her to London. That wouldn't work well with Lauren's plans, though, so she manages to shake him off. And then she has a small breakdown, whining about how the others at work look at her like she's a traitor too (ironically that would mean they're looking at the real Lauren for the first time) and it's painful and bla bla.

Berlin. Okay, that's a club I would never walk into. Scary, man. Oh my God, Vaughn. Hee, dude, he's in eyeliner and with his lip pierced and everything. I was so shocked when I saw him at first. He looks sort of scary. Syd, however, pulls off the Goth look. She looks really hot, actually. Should that scare me? It sure as hell surprised me, cause she didn't look quite as good in the promo. The Chanel shades are awesome as well. I don't know, she just looks really sexy and all cool and gorgeous. Anyway, Syd and Vaughn saunters through the crowd, scanning for their hacker dude. They find him, sit down in a sofa and sends him a message with Syd's shades. He comes over. Bla bla, some cyber talk. Big fans, bla bla. Giving each other credit for kickass hacking jobs. Lauren sees them all and has a gun under her tray. She tries to shoot him but can't get a clear shot. The dude won't admit he's the one that did the job, so it's time to use the CIA card instead. They explain to him what kind of mess he's created now and he gets scared. Then Lauren shoots him. Syd goes after the shooter. And then she sees Lauren. She goes after her, but all of a sudden the room is filled with women looking like her. The other waitresses. Syd is conflicted. Did she see her or did she think she saw her? Oh and yeah, the hacker dude gives something to Vaughn. Probably the code.

Lauren calls Sark and she's in hysterics. Bla bla, the hacker gave some **** to Vaughn and Syd might have seen her. She will take care of it, she says.

Jack comes to talk to Sloane about "The Passenger". I'm so bummed that I'm spoiled about this passenger stuff. Anyway, what he really wants to talk to him about is his life. This is a really great scene. I love the Rifkin and Garber scenes. Apparently Sloane had some connections with an US organization called "The Trust". Are you serious? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Anyway, if Jack can prove it exists, it will also prove that Sloane isn't the bad guy in this case. He desperately tries to explain that to Jack as well.

Syd and Vaughn hang out in a CIA safehouse in Berlin. Vaughn is working on the code and Syd was just on the phone with the hospital. The hacker dude is dead. Now it's time to talk some Lauren. Syd tells him that she thinks Lauren's the mole. She thinks she saw her at the club. Unfortunately she has no proof, so that was just asking to get her head bitten off. Vaughn goes off on her and is outraged that she can even think that. He says that the bad guy was Lauren's dad, but Syd doesn't buy that. She thinks it's a little too convenient. They have a small fight about this. There's a little yelling from Vaughn and everything. He's pissed at Syd now. I can understand he doesn't want to listen to her. Afterall she just told him she thinks his wife is a traitor. I wouldn't want to listen with that ear at first either. Thankfully he gets more help to get there, heh. Anyway, he then assumes that this is because of how things are with them. Syd is shocked that he thinks that's her reason for bringing it up. And then someone's at the door. It's Lauren. Throwing herself in Vaughn's arms, crying and whatnot. Syd is close to throwing up. Vaughn lets Lauren get it all out. It almost does look like she cared about her father. And hey, maybe she did. Afterall, she couldn't kill him. At the same time Syd is outside on her special mission. She picks up another accent (her WV accent?? No, I'm not sure if it was exactly that, but whatever) and calls Lauren's mother in London, checking if Lauren's there. No, Lauren's in Berlin. When did she go to Berlin? A few hours ago. Right. But Syd doesn't know that Mrs. Reed is a bad ass murderer and traitor as well, so she's like damnit, heh.

Jack goes to talk to some contact dude about "The Trust". After a little persuation he agress to go digging.

Back in the safehouse Vaughn is still playing with the code. Lauren has to stop this, so she flicks something in her special ring and goes back in the livingroom where Syd and Vaughn is. She puts a cut of coffee on the table. At the same time she does something with her ring on the computer. Syd notices. I think.

Back in LA Marshall is sad to inform that they lost the hacking code. Lots of it, at least. But not everything, since Marshall is so smart and all. It appears that the virus is there to collect data, not destroy it. He's made it so that when the Covenant finds what they're looking for, the CIA will find it too.

Back in Florence, Bomani is not happy about this. He practically attacks Sark. But cool Sark is back and he gives him a piece of his mind. Sark says he'll kill Lauren after she has gotten the info she lost back.

Syd and SpyDaddy are having a little chat. Syd is totally on to Lauren and she says that all this happening can't be a coincidence. He can't believe that Lauren corrupted the files while Syd and Vaughn were watching. But see, Lauren is desperate in this episode, so she goes very close to revealing herself on several occasions. He asks what Vaughn thinks. Syd says she's tried to talk to him, but he won't listen to her at all. Jack says maybe that's the thing, he won't hear about it from her. Himself, however...

He goes to talk to Vaughn. He's at the shooting place, looking all kinds of hot in a shirt and with a gun. Jack asks that he listens to him. He goes into the whole Irina thing and explains all this. He tells him that he should've seen the hints. And he sometimes did, but he just thought he was being paranoid. Afterall, she was his wife. And when he saw them more clearly, he chose to ignore them. He wants Vaughn to do something about the signs. Vaughn won't hear it that he's anything like Jack, though. And then he gets all intense and sexy, talking about how Jack never respected him and never thought he was good enough for his daughter. He knows his wife, whether Jack or Sydney believes him or not. "Lauren is not Irina, and I am definitely not you." No, that's true, Vaughn. The cases are similar, but you and Lauren are nothing like Irina and Jack. Fantastic scene. Vartan is at his best when he does scenes with Garber. Just like anyone else in the cast.

Turns out that the Covenant was looking for some DNA stuff. So "The Passenger" is a person. A girl. There are ten matches to the DNA string. Which is impossible, but Sydney quickly understands that the ten people must be aliases. Marshall and Syd powerwalks through the rotunda to brief Dixon. They're all business, hee.

Lauren then runs in to Marshall's office to get a code of the DNA strip. As she's doing this, Vaughn comes looking for her. Tension, tension, tension. Just as she's done downloading, he comes in the door and they run into each other. She acts all "dude, you scared me" and manages to lie to him that she was just leaving a present for Mitchell. The Jack talk has gotten to him. He invites her for lunch. She says she has some errands first, and no, he can't come with her.

But he goes with her anyway. A good distance behind her, that is. Hee, Vaughn is spying on his wife. She drops a piece of paper in a trashcan. Turns out it's just a shopping list. He follows her to the mall. Just as she's about to dead drop the disk she gets a phonecall from Sark. He wants to meet with her in the garage. Vaughn calls Weiss and wants him to trace her phone. She goes into the garage and she thinks Sark is there to kill her, so she goes off on him. On the phone. She's pissed. After a lot of mess, they finally get the ending of her call. Something about never forgiving the one she's talking to for this.

When the kids meet for lunch he asks her what she was up to. She bla blas for a second and then says she got a phonecall from her mother and it made her so upset that she walked around the mall for a while. Vaughn thinks that there's his answer and he can't believe he spied on his own wife.

Back at work Syd and Dix have a chat about "The Passenger". They find the doctor that treated her. Off we go.

In Milan Lauren meets with the doc first. She wants to know about "The Passenger" as well. Yadda yadda, guns and whatnot. They end up in his panicroom or whatever and she straps him to a chair. There's a knife and all kinds of ****. Dude, Lauren's a hard one. At this point Syd and Vaughn arrive at the house as well. As previously mentioned, Syd in a smashing suit. They see they're not first and they also see that doc is a Rambaldi dude.

Vaughn checks upstairs for the doc. Downstairs Syd ends up in a pickle with some other dude. Whee! ActionSyd! Haven't seen her fight like that in ages. But she's still got it. There's kicking and grunting and hitting and spinning and all kinds of fun fighting things. First there's shooting and then Syd goes over to hitting. He gets her on the floor, though and tries to strangle her. But she gets free with some impressive movees. After some action, she kicks out the first dude and then another one enters and she jumps up and kicks a globe at him with some flying soccer'ish kick. It's awesome. Then she kicks the **** out of him too with her spinkicks, conveniently placed "weapons" (she hits him where it counts with some tray of some sort, hee) and whatnot. That was fun. Yay!

Upstairs Vaughn finds the doc. Lauren has now left through something in the ceiling. Huh, probably not a panicroom afterall then. Yeah, cause she saw Syd and Vaughn on the monitors in there. Anyway, doc is pretty exhausted, bleeding from his ear and whatnot. He's rambling that he's been protecting "The Passenger" for years and now she's alone cause he betrayed her.

Syd joins them. As doc sees Syd he gets all panicked and saying she's the one in the prophecy. He will not let Syd hurt "The Passenger". He's been protecting her for so long now and he won't have it. So he grabs the gun Syd has tucked in the front of her pants and tries to shoot her. "You will not hurt her," he says. Vaughn shoots first. Syd is standing there, shellshocked.

Lauren goes to deliver the disk to Bomani. He thanks her. She assumes she's okay now, but he still wants to kill her. But he gets shot first. Dude, Bomani is dead now! Man, all the hot ones in this show gets offed. It's Sark. Apparently he tried to warn her in LA, not kill her. It's about time she starts trusting him, he says. Dude, these two are so in love.

Jack gets a phonecall from his digger. He found out about "The Trust", so it turns out Sloane was telling the truth. But then Dix comes up to him. He's been checking out Barnett's files and it turns out that Sloane had an affair with Irina while she was married to Jack. Jack is now pissed. So he goes to Sloane's cell and tells him he couldn't find anything about this organization. Sloane doesn't believe that's possible. Jack always finds out stuff. He says that if he dies, he won't be able to help them find "The Passenger" before "The Covenant" does, and that will affect Jack a great deal. And Sydney too.

Syd and Jack have a little chat about the experience at the doc's place. She tells him that it seemed like Syd was the doc's worst fear. Like he was protecting "The Passenger" from Syd. Jack then tells her that when "Il Dire" gave Sloane the word "peace" he searched all kinds of things. He found the greek form of the word was "irin". He thinks Irina might be "The Passenger".

Back at the Vaughn's. Vaughn tries to dig **** out from his wife. The most important part of this scene is that Vartan is in a t-shirt again. They really need to put him in t-shirts more often, so I can drool at those gorgeous arms of his. Yummy. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Anyway, he tries to ask her what she was doing while he was gone. And then she does the thing Jack warned him about, she walks over to him and just kisses him and tells him she missed him. Loving behavior to cover up for the truth. She hops in the shower and while she's there, Vaughn goes on a mission of his own in his little t-shirt. My God those arms are hot. He digs through all her **** and then he finds her suitcase. Turns out it has a secret bottom. And that's where he finds the wig from Berlin, a gun and a passport. Vaughn realises what's going on. Dun dun dun.

God that was long. It's like the really fun episodes get such boring comments. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just like, and then that happened and then that happened and so on.

Oh well, I can't wait for the rest of the season now. This is gonna be so much fun.

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-13-2004, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>
Sark is clearly in love with the bitch, so he tries to protect her, telling Bomani that she won't fail again.

</STRONG>

OMG. Why? No! When Sarkney do get it on, it will be explosive because of the anticipation and the fact that it's about time! Grrrr. Ok. I think I've lost it. I have to remind myself that I don't watch Alias. BTW, have they even kissed?

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited PeaCock ]
Old 04-13-2004, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

Kissed? Lmao, aww. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dude, Sydney hates Sark with a passion. They will never be a couple on the show. That's why we have fanfiction. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So that we can play with the passionate tension between them, hee.

You're so cute getting all riled up about a show you don't even watch, yes. You need to get a hold of the DVD boxes and get started. I can't wait til you get hooked. Nothing works obsession like Pea. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2004, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Dude, Sydney hates Sark with a passion. </STRONG>

OMG. You just know that they are gonna be each other's greatest *****. Heee!
Old 04-13-2004, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

While I think that Vaughn is her greatest ****, I have to agree that a Sark and Sydney sex scene would set the screen on fire. With a passionate hate like that, the sex can only be mindblowing.

Oh! One more thing I noticed in the episode that I forgot to say. Someone mentioned it at TWoP and then I remembered. I noticed in some of the scenes that Jennifer had pretty dark shadows under her eyes. I think she's tired and all this work, promotion and training for Elektra has to get to her. She looked exhausted in some of the scenes. We might be back at falling asleep between takes (like she said in an interview she did one of the other seasons, before she got more time off). Hope it's not that bad.

Old 04-13-2004, 05:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the welcome back. I missed you all. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

It's always nice to encounter new smilies in FF's collection. *cough* I do wonder what the **** all these huge heads are supposed to be?
[img]smilies/ya_sean.gif[/img]

Dude. I'm not going to read all that episode stuff. You guys write goddamn novels. Besides I don't watch that ****. I liked Six Feet Under but they got it off the air here, typical. Same goes for Gilmore Girls. Now all I get to watch is Everwood and while I like boys that are good with their fingers [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]; Ephram is boring. So I have no choice but to turn to Dismissed and old episodes of The Real World. And I don't have anything to say about that. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ooh, do I hear a flow? Hot bath ready, baby. (;

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited Olga ]
Old 04-13-2004, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Olga:
<STRONG>and while I like boys that are good with their fingers [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm so glad to see that even though you've been away for a while, some things don't change, heh.

Good Lord that smilie is huge. Jeez.

****? You call my precious Alias ****? :hyperventilates: Be careful, kid. Eli knows some pretty decent fighting moves now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But that's okay, you can skip the episode posts and just read the other stuff. Which doesn't leave too much for you to read. Not in my posts at least. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] There will always be at least one mention of either Alias or JG. Oh Lord. *pokes eyes out*

Enjoy your bath. Don't do dirty things in there now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and I got all excited cause you have a LJ. But as it turns out it's in Dutch. Wtf, I can't read that. Also, some of the stuff were friends only. More wtf. Hmph.

Old 04-13-2004, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Olga:
<STRONG>
I do wonder what the **** all these huge heads are supposed to be?
[img]smilies/ya_sean.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
OMG. Don't make me say it. *cough*Dawson*cough* I am SO immature. I admit it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dude, I don't watch Alias either so it's ok. Most of the time, I don't understand the recaps, but I like to know what is going on with Sarkney (apparently nothing [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ).

Post more often. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Awww. Poor Eli. Breathe babe *hugs*
Old 04-13-2004, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PeaCock:
<STRONG>but I like to know what is going on with Sarkney (apparently nothing [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ).
</STRONG>
You are the cutest.

Dude, I don't think it's Dawson. Cause it says it's a YA smilie.

Anyway, you never came back from that phonecall. Am I to assume we've said bye on MSN now? Cause I'm taking off for a little while now. My sister is gonna wash her car and I'm keeping her company, heh.

Old 04-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Sorry. Had to go offline because mum wanted to use phone. Got back on, but went to eat dinner. Now I'm back, but you are probably gone.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Big O, I'll talk to you about Everwood. I looooooooooooove skinny, pasty Ephram. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And Bright. I love Bright more. And hello? Treat and Doc Abbott have true love. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mmmmm, Everwood. You're so earnest and I can't hate you.

Also, um, Sark would so be Syd's greatest *****. All that hate and sexual tension channeled into nekked writhing? So hot and so so good.

A few ALIAS quibbles: Why would Sydney confront Vaughn. She had to know he'd react like that. She would have been better off relaying her suspicions to Jack, because Vaughn was in no position to hear what she had to say. No matter what, it would always sound like she was saying it 'cause he "dumped" her last week.

Also, do government agencies around the world do nothing but lick Rambaldi's ass? I swear, now we've got another covert, top-secret, secretly funded organization (The Trust? What the hell kind of name is that, by the way?) in the mix? Jeez.

Last day of school. EVER!?!?!?!?!? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

&lt;--- losing it and also a little late
Old 04-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Bijal, I know how you feel, I'd hate to leave school now. I love going to school. It's so depressing to hear everyone talk about 'after graduation'. I don't want to leave, dammit. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I hope you'll be able to make the best of it then. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Bring some chalk (?) or slides (or whatever they use) home with you to get you through the difficult rehab periods.

Quote:
<STRONG>
****? You call my precious Alias ****? :hyperventilates: Be careful, kid. </STRONG>
Actually, I was talking about all these shows in general. We don't have Alias anymore either [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img], but it seemed quite alright. I watched one episode once but I just jumped in somewhere and it was a little confusing. Anyhow, I would *love* to see some of your dangerous fighting moves. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So, .... ALIASSUCKSALIASSUCKSALIASSUCKS!
Btw, all of my livejournal is Friends-Only except for one post I think. All you need to do is create your own livejournal and we can be friiiends. :giggle: (; Not that you'll be able to read most of it, but whatever.

Peabrain, that is NOT Dawson. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Will you ever learn? Get this through your head: Dawson has a huge forehead. Okay? Geez. You try so hard to cover up your love for him; it's stuff like this that makes other Dawson-haters wonder if you might be a Dawson-lover-spy. (You are, of course.)
You're such a cutie though. Wouter misses you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 08:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Omg, I just saw Eli's avatar. 'Super mom, Super spy'. :lol That's so cute.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I was gone then, Pea. I see you're on now as well, but I'm not here right now either.

I might have to agree that Sark would indeed be Syd's greatest ****. I can actually picture it now and let me tell ya, it's ****ing hot. Wow, I need a cold shower now. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

That's what I said too, about the confrontation. Not one of her brightest moments, no. If she had proof and was 100% sure it was Lauren that shot, fine, but since it was just suspicions, not so smart. Did she really expect him to want to listen to her? And of course he would think she did it cause of the dumping last week.

Hear hear about The Trust. The name is the worst I've ever heard and do we really need more Rambaldi organizations?

Awww for last day at school. You're probably home again when you read this, so I can't say good luck and have fun. But hope you had fun. Lots of crying? Or was it all cool and collected? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Last days are always sad and weird, but amazingly enough we do get over it.

Aww, Olgie is graduating as well this year. Are you? At least you have years to go yet. So that's excellent for you. Then it'll be another graduation to fear.

Yeah, Alias is a little confusing when you just jump into a random episode. You should rent the Season 1 DVD and start there. I pimp this show whenever I get the chance. Get used to it. It really is a fabulous show. And now it's back on track and everything. Huzzah!

I'll show you some moves when we meet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I don't want a ****ing LJ nick. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Although, I think Ma gave me one of hers so I could log on with. But I've forgotten that one. Yours is in Dutch anyway, so it won't help me.

Yes, my avie is supercute. :giggles furiously:
Old 04-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I was at the book store today and I saw Marian Keyes - The other side of the story. Is that a new book??? OMG. SO need to get it then. It was thick. Huge! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Olgie - Sssshh. Dawson is our little secret [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] BTW, I miss Woutie too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]