Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Was bored yesterday evening so watched E! News Live last night and they talked to to MV and the reporter was being all nosy asked why they were walking the red carpet separately and MV said it was because they like to keep this part of their lives separate because so much of it's already public and it's nice to do these things separately and the reporter asked if everything was going well and MV said "Yup" all annoyed like and way toooo quickly and JG just smiled all cutesy and acted coy and didn't say anything.

These two are so silly. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I haven't watched that interview yet. I'll get around to it eventually, I'm sure. But I'll let you know what she was talking about when I do, though by then you'll probably have found out from someone else.

Happy Birthday, Sam. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Make good choices, okay? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And when you're sober, come share about the fabulous day you had and all the goodies you collected.

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

No, cause the interview talk is long now, now with the premiere taking all the focus and all. And you're the only one I can ask, cause I don't know any of the Jen fans, heh. So you better watch it soon so I can find out what it is. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, they were the least smily with E! Maybe they're pissed at them with the whole Ted going crazy these days. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He's slamming them back and forth and in every direction all the time now. Michael was less annoyed with the others. But then again, they didn't push them quite as much as E! did either. And she hardly ever talks about their relationship. He's always been more open than her. Was cute how she just smiled and "next question"'ed him with her expression alone.

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Um, yeah hi. Me again, heh.

Just came home from a birthday party. Not so much a party as more of a birthday thing. I don't know what to call it in English or if you use the same word. In Norway we have different words for the kind of party where you just hang out and eat cake and the kind of party where you get drunk and literally party. So yeah, it was the cake kind. My friends that had birthdays are religious and so are all their friends. So I was literally the only one there that's not a Christian. It was nice. Low key and 40 people I've never met before, crammed into a tiny apartment. Bla bla, anyway. What I was gonna say is that there was a guy there that looked so much like Scott Foley it was almost scary. I almost did a double take when I saw him. He was really cute. No, it wasn't just me being completely crazy, he really did look like him. That long paragraph and that tiny thing was my point. I could've just said, "Just came home from a party and there as a guy who really looked like Scott Foley there." But no, I had to make it longer than that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So anyway, where are you people tonight? I'm bored. Come and post with me? No? Maybe I should do like Katie and start singing by myself.

Yeah yeah, I know, but y'all just have to read this. She's totally the biggest and most adorable geek ever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love her, I really do.

Hee, Tom Cruise.

Some Canadian TV channel has a clip where they talk with Jen, Michael, Greg and Melissa on the Alias set. It's good.

Here

If that doesn't work it's at the CTV front page here at least for now.

"Absolutely not! I will quit! I will leave this show the minute it is suggested."

That was Jennifer saying how Victor reacted to the talk about Sloane being Syd's father. They both completely hated the idea. I hope they listen to Victor if they had any plans of actually making that true. You hear that JJ?

Old 04-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thank God for that Victor quote, maybe that's his way of telling us that Sloane is not Syd's dad. I love you SPYDADDY!!!

Aw, Jen is too cute. I love her. I do. And a big fat Ha! at my one friend who once hated her but is now warming up to her. (The friend who said that Jen has too big of dimples) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Did someone mention singing? *cough*Eli*cough*

"I don't wanna be anything other than what I'm be lately.."

Yes, ladies and er, do we have any gentleman here? Nevermind, it's Gavin DeGraw, who is such a cutie, in such a geeky way, but I love him. It's the OTH theme song..
Old 04-16-2004, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

While I have serious problems imagining anyone having problems with her dimples (look at them!), I second the ha! to your friend for warming up to her. Hee. Like it's possible to not fall in love. Some people just need a little bit more time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, JJ needs to listen to Victor.

I didn't have to sing cause Bijal came online. Something I'm sure she regrets now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But still, thanks for that performance.

It's about 5am here and the people upstairs have a major party going on. More and more people arrive and the music is going full force. I think they started dancing a little bit now as well. Are these people for real? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Btw, from a German website that has pictures from behind the scenes at Alias. Dude, why didn't we get to watch that as well? Apparently it was just talk about that one stunt and how Michael didn't like the wires cause it hurt his lower bodyparts. That made Jen all giggly and she said he often avoids using a belt. Aww. Gotta protect the equipment. I remember Ben Affleck also said the wires were horrible in Daredevil. But he's okay with adoption, so he was okay. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Her hand? Is so close to his *beep*

Aw, they're dancing. No, really, they are. That's what the German girl who saw the clip said.

Lots and lots more here It's definitely worth a look. Just go to "bildergallerie" and then at the bottom, "weter" or whatever it says, is the next tag. May have to try a few times, cause the site is a bit annoying and won't always load the correct page.

Old 04-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

New post again. Cause no one can miss this link.

My lifeline til 13 Going on 30 premieres here . Which it does on June 25th, btw. It seems like Norway gets it one month before the rest of Europe. At least for now. Hee!

It's clips from the movie, so that means major spoilers.

I can't wait for it. I literally can not wait. The clips are supersupercute. :giggle:

Old 04-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Hey dudes [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hee. Thanks for the birthday wishes [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]. Hee, especially the Josh pic *sigh so dreammmyyy*, I know it must have taken more strength than you know Eli to post a picture that isn't Jen. Bwah! It's appreciated. *giggle*

Um, my birthday was kinda low on the excitement this year, due to my **** ass leg. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I went out the weekend before for the party aspect of my birthday and we partied super hard. Hee. I still have the burn mark. (Literally) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Some girl, shoved her ciggerette on my shoulder, and I have a friggen ciggerette burn on my shoulder.

But I got some kick ass presents. Hee. My parents got me a CD Player with 6 friggen speakers for my car. Heee. Man, I play my music so loud as it was with 2 speakers, you guys will hear me, I swear. I can't wait to be able to drive again.

My best friends all put together and got me, and hair package. To get a colour, foils, a cut, wash and blowdry. Then, they got me some super cool going out earings, that are like silver and really long. Then they got me heaps of funky eye-makeup.

My sister got me, this super hot jacket. It's like a cream colour and well, I don't know how to describe it, but its sweet. And a scarf to go with it. I can't wait to be able to go out again.

And then I got $200 bucks from my grandparents, and I still have one side of my family to see.

But yeah, safe to say I got kinda spoiled. Hee. I can't wait to go shopping. I so need some new going out shirts, and the Usher album.

Aww at those behind the scenes pictures BTW, adorable. Is that from the new season?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Dude, Eli, no more posts from you for at least a couple of hours okay? And no consecutive posting on this page! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Plus, it's not like you're gonna have anything to post about until I get back from seeing the movie. Wheeee!

Just bought our tickets by the way. We're going to the 7 o'clock show and have made plans to get there by 6:30 p.m. This is a big deal since my friends and I? Never early for a movie. We always end up sitting in row 3 (if we're lucky, 'cause usually it's in the first row). Now if we sit in the actual stadium part of the theatre, we feel too far back. If I can't see someone's pores, I'm too far. It's so sad, really. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But for Jen, we want good seats, with lots of leg room, exactly in the middle of the row, and not in the first 3 rows. Cross your fingers.

I can't stand the OTH theme song. I have to mute it every week 'cause I find it SO bad and so over the top.

And no, this picture is not my desktop background (centered) and I did not customize the background color so that it would coordinate with the polka dots on the dress.

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-17-2004, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>I know it must have taken more strength than you know Eli to post a picture that isn't Jen. Bwah! It's appreciated. *giggle*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] No, it wasn't hard at all. Dork.

Aw, lots of supercool pressies. You really are a spoiled little girl, but you're so great so you deserve that.

Ugh, I hate it when people can't keep control of their cigarettes when out.

Yeah, they're behind the scenes pictures from this season. It's actually a really cool stunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Dude, Eli, no more posts from you for at least a couple of hours okay? And no consecutive posting on this page! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry. I lost it there for a while. It was late. Come on, you know I get overly excited about all kinds of silly things then.

And yes, I'll have plenty more to say after you've seen it. That doesn't mean I don't have things to say before that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Sighs, I can't wait for you to come back from the movies and post EVERYTHING. I'm so excited for you. Clearly I've lost it when I'm overly excited cause my friend is gonna see the movie.

Yay for already having bought the tickets and being ready to go. And yes, of course you need great seats for Jen. Very important. She'll be worth it. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good spots for you. I like sitting close as well, but none of my friends do. Hmph. Cause I don't want to be so far back that I have to use my glasses. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>And no, this picture is not my desktop background (centered) and I did not customize the background color so that it would coordinate with the polka dots on the dress.</STRONG>
Oh yes, it totally is. Hee. :giggle: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's a fabulous desktop background. Maybe I should get a lighter, more happy one as well with a "13 Going on 30" theme. I have a dark and moody SV one right now. It's so cool. That site has some really good wallpapers.

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-17-2004, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Eli - From the way you were posting, it was more like you were the one who was going to watch the movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sam - I can't decide which present I liked more. Your parents' or your sister's. I want your b'day [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Heh. I wish. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Bijal is so excited about going to see the movie on Jennifer's birthday today. Aw, yes she really is.

The red tongue scene is quite possibly the most adorable scene ever. Awwww, it's adoooorable. She plays 13 really well.

Old 04-17-2004, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Ugh, I hate it when people can't keep control of their cigarettes when out.
</STRONG>
Heh! I have a strange feeling it was intentional. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dude Bijal, I had no idea that you were an obsessive Jen'er too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You are far better at covering your obsessions than Eli. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I saw 'Taking Lives' today. It was an alright movie, even with AJ and her freaky lips. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I kinda had the killer sussed from the beginning, but was kinda dissapointed that Kiefer didn't have a bigger part.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm not obsessed with Jen. This movie is just too adorable for my inner geek and 13-year old and I feel she's speaking to me here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't have obsessions anymore. That's Eli's department.

And yay for fabulous presents. I could use some cash, so I'm superjealous. Have fun spending.

Dude, that S/V wallpaper is super depressing. I need color on my desktop. Mine's got this lovely orangey background now, which sounds yucky but is actually v. pretty. I almost wish we were seeing this movie in the afternoon 'cause it's one of those movies where I feel it's necessary to walk into the theatre when it's sunny outside and to walk out of the theatre right back into the sun. It's girly and summery/springy and all bright and colorful, which in my head, makes the perfect afternoon movie. But if this evening is that I can get, I'll take it.

Oh, and AJ does not have freaky lips. Her lips are mesmerizing and fabulous, magical even. Let's just say I'm sure she gives great...lip service. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I had a dream where I was on a cruise ship with a bunch of people and Quentin Tarantino was trying to kill all of us with another cruise ship and he was chasing us around the ocean and it was night outside and cold and we were trapped inside in this sealed room only we weren't because all of a sudden all this water started getting sucked out which doesn't sound so bad (especially if there was a lot of water in this sealed room and we could have all drowned) but was totally a bad thing 'cause we all knew it was Quentin doing it, well, really Djimon Honsou, who was collaborating in secret with someone from my boat but I haven't figured out who yet and it was all v. confusing and weird. That's all I know.

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-17-2004, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Oh, and AJ does not have freaky lips. Her lips are mesmerizing and fabulous, magical even. Let's just say I'm sure she gives great...lip service. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'll just ditto this.

Dude, Bijal is not obsessed with Jen. Heh, I wish. As a general thing, though, she is better at hiding her obsessions these days. Or that's more that she's not in an obsessive phase of her life right now. No worries, that'll change.

Yeah, the WP is superdepressing, but it's so cool. I like dark backgrounds on my comp. Too light is painful for my eyes. I even have my Word settings to go inverted. Then I get blue background and white text. That doesn't mean I haven't had light desktops. If I like them well enough, the coloring doesn't matter that much, heh. Orange is a very fresh and pretty color, so your background doesn't sound yucky.

Yeah, coming out of the theatre while it's still light outside after a sweet movie like this one is the best. Have I told you how jealous I am that y'all get to see it already, btw? Have I? Have I?!

As for your dream. Yeah, maybe you should take it a little bit easy with all those Alias marathons now. Hope you get part 2 tonight, so we'll get to hear what happens. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

So I was looking at a network page for when this show I watch is gonna re-air this weekend and found this on the network website: http://www.usanetwork.com/movies/clueless/

Eli probably already knew, but I like to see her get all googly. She's like my own personal toy. It's like I'm poking her and I just wanna see how she reacts to stuff.

Pokes Eli. Dance for me, dammit, dance!