View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 02:22 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Dude, that place is one of the most, um, Redneck'ish places in Norway. The people there are so weird. In that whole region, actually. So of course they would want a special right like that. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Awww, Bijal is almost done now. Dude, that's so close. Hey, why don't you at least apply for a job at a bookstore that you like? Then you'll at least have a job when you're done. And then you can keep working on getting law jobs if you want that.

Whee! "13 Going on 30" premiere last night.

Aw, they're so cute.

Jennifer looks gorgeous. So radiant in white. I like the dress. Really simple, summery and pretty. Hair and makeup, excellent.

Okay, I am not a desperate teeny kid who only cares about how cute Jennifer and Michael are, but this is getting a little ridiculous. They're at the same event and they don't walk the carpet together? At least it seems like that's the case. I'm sure they have reasons for doing what they do, but it does look a little weird when everyone knows they're dating but they refuse to be seen publically together. No wonder gossippeople keep saying they've broken up.

Oh well, she looked gorgeous and I'm sure I'll be back with more later once they've had TV stuff of the premiere. But now I'm gonna watch Leno from last night.

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Eliii ]