<STRONG>(Shhh. I'm jjjjust saying hi. )</STRONG>

Olgie Wolgie.. *blubbers* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PeaCock:
<STRONG>

Olgie Wolgie.. *blubbers* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto that. How come you never stop by, Olgie? We're all friends here. And you know us all. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Bijal, I was in Lofthus. Our summerhouse, remember? The house I just call summerhouse even though we stay there a little when it's not summer as well, lol. We've been there for Easter. Two days with good enough weather to go skiing. Was lots of fun.

Of course I'll watch HotDavid. I'm waiting impatiently for him to show up.

Thanks a lot for singing that song of all the songs you could think of. I've had it stuck in my head ALL ****ing week. I go around and sing it all the time. My brain is about to explode, heh.

Pea, you always end up in such weird obsessions. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dude, I hate being away from my thread like this. Now I want to comment to what everyone has said, but I can't be bothered writing that much, so I'll just have to chose a few things.

Anyway...

Oh! You said you wanted pictures in the opening post, Katie? Dude, are you really sure you want me to go get pictures to post in there? I didn't post any to be nice to all of you. But sure, if I get the time, I'll find some stuff. Suggestions is appreciated. If I get none, I'll do it my way. And we all know Eli's way can be a little annoying for everyone else.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Were you talking to me about the singing? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] If so, I can think of worse songs to sing.

And I was just kidding about the pictures. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

I noticed I forgot to put your name in there, but yes, I was talking to you. Oh no, it's a really cool song. It was just so funny to be singing the song as I opened the thread (I wasn't kidding about all day all the time) and then I saw the post where you had quoted a little bit from it too. It was funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Okay, so you don't want pictures afterall then? You're so confusing today. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

What can I say? I'm a confusing girl. Nah, I don't care about pictures - pictures are fun, maybe I will look for some later but I'm so incredibly lazy right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

New song time...

"This love has taken its toll on me, she said goodbye too many times before..."
Old 04-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

I'm sleeeeeepy. Was up until 5:30 a.m. watching Alias, taking a break in the middle to watch a televised debate that took place at my school re: gay marriage and talking. I'm hungry too. And I have to work on my paper today which I haven't worked on at all and need to finish soon. But all I want to do is eat, shower, go back to sleep, read my book, wake up and watch the season finale of The L Word and a new episode of Alias.

Didn't go see 13 Going on 30 since the theatres where the sneak previews were showing it were too far away (weird, since usually there's at least one or two theatres in town that show sneak previews for big movies). Also didn't go see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind but I'm hoping I'll get to see it this upcoming weekend. I already know I'm going to walk out of the theatre wanted to dye my hair blue or do something similarly funky with it.

One of my favorite restaurants just re-opened after a longlong closing, so I'm so superexcited to eat there this week. Mmm, Thai food. Wheee!

Big O, dude, where the ***** have you been? You need to visit more often. What's going on with you anyway?

Peabrain, golf? Really? Seriously? Golf? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Big E, you're so lucky you have a summerhouse. I totally want to go somewhere for a couple of days and just get away.

Tuesday is my last law school class ever. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm so not ready to be done with school. I still have bar classes, but those don't count as school. I just know it's not going to hit me until some time in May and then I'm just going to cry and cry like a baby at being done with school. I feel like a chapter of my life is ending and that'd usually be fine 'cause another chapter would be starting, but this time? Totally don't feel like anything's going to start once school ends and I'm done with exams. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Okies, done now. Going to go forage for food. Wish me luck. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

So, a new Alias was on tonight...

And it just proves to me that the next few episodes are going to be jam-packed and hopefully good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I wonder where this whole Sloane/Irina affair thing will go. Ew, just thinking about it makes me disgusted but oh well. I'm glad that Jack found out and it wasn't a long-drawn out process like the Lauren thing is.

I love my SpyDaddy! Jack redeems every episode for me. And maybe it was because of my extreme hatred for Vaughn in this moment but this is how I wanted that one scene between him and Jack to end. Forgive me if the first quote is not how he said it.

Vaughn: Lauren is not Irina and I am certaintly not you.
Jack: Thank God for that. Because you have no spine and I don't like you and you're naivity to this situation disgusts me and has most likely made Sydney realize what a dumbass you. Why, I'd rather see her with Sark than you.

:Sigh: My wishful thinking.

Don't get me wrong, the Lauren thing was good, but after having the last few episodes be cliffhangers with someone being suspicious, it's getting tiresome. I want some new revelations coming around, which they better.

The whole Passenger thing is intriguing..Irina being the passenger..interesting. Wonder why that guy was so fearful of Syd though. Can't wait to see that play out.

Thank God Vaughn finally realized his wife was double crossing him. When Jack told him the story about how he knew the one time Irina kissed him that she was a traitor or whatever, I knew it was going to happen.

I kind of wish Weiss would have been the one to find out about Lauren first, but why give Weiss a storyline? It will just take away from all the screen time Lauren apparently needs. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ew, and stop having Sark be up Lauren's butt. Have him be his own person. I miss my old Sark. I don't know how I feel about him shooting that one guy but oh well.

Syd was awesome in the fighting scenes, loved it when she kicked the globe and it went flying. I love the bangs on her. They are such a fun change.

Anyone else screaming "dumbass!" at Vaughn throughout the episode? Seriously, though, come on man! Pick up on it!! Maybe it's because I'm tired of this Lauren arc, but I am glad he finally grew half a brain. *sigh* They need to dress him in black like that one episode so that I can start to like him again.

Next week's looks good. Hopefully it will live up to the expectations.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited CutieKatie ]
Old 04-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Dear JJ,

Good job on tonight's episode. Even with all the near-misses re: Lauren and her getting found out by Vaughn, I enjoyed the suspense. And hello? I lovelovelove when you let Jack get all pissed off. Mmmm, Jack. Also enjoyed the Jack Bristow version of a "heart to heart" with Vaughn, which only proved to me once again that Vaughn is an idiot and a tool and that Jack rocks. Seriously, Vaughn could only hope to be like Jack. We *all* know he isn't Jack; he doesn't even come close.

Loved the Irina mentions and Sydney's suits, especially the one in Italy. And yay, Weissage! Though I agree with Katie, it would have been great to see him catch on to Lauren (I thought that's the way it was going to go when I saw Blowback 'cause he was so eyeing her all suspiciously). But it was sweet that he was pissed off at her on Sydney's behalf. Lovelovelove the Weiss. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Also appeciated the use of the globe as a weapon, though the mace (is that what that thing is called?) was a little too conveniently placed. Even felt bad for Sloane; he was so counting on Jack to get him out of this mess. Speaking of Sloane, are we ever going to find out what the nasty green stuff was?

Hmm, what else? Lauren should always wear a wig, because the few times she has, she always looks better than she does with her normal hair. Also, Sark is SO in love with Lauren. It's kind of sweet, but hello? He's supposed to be in love with Sydney, JJ. Lauren's turning him into a simpering lovesick fool...or she will, in due time.

I'm superexcited for the next episodes, maybe because I had a mini-marathon last night from A Missing Link to Full Disclosure. By the way, you really pick up on a lot of stuff when you watch a bunch of episodes in a row, particularly between 310 and 311 (though perhaps I'm just slow to put things together and to see what's in front of my face - dude, but not as slow as Vaughn - and in my defense, I probably wasn't paying as much attention as I should have). Anyway, I look forward to watching the next stretch of episodes in a row, especially since those episodes, when they aired, were months/weeks apart.

Also am excited about the last 4 episodes since I am so onto this season. I'm going to figure everything out, JJ, do you hear me? I'm onto this season like a fly on ****. I'm going to make this season my b*tch. I know things, JJ. I've figured stuff out. Like Peggy Lipton is so the third Derevko sister, isn't she? ISN'T SHE, JJ? And The Passenger? Already closed the book on that, JJ. Throw me something challenging, okay? Bring it, JJ. Make me work for it.

Lastly, last nite's marathon saw some of the most enjoyable Alias theme song dances I've ever seen. I don't want to sound arrogant or anything, but our Alias dances rock. We could go on the road with our act. I wish I had a video camera to capture the goodness. And no, despite what you may have heard, I don't make my cat do an Alias dance. I don't know what you're talking about. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Thanks for getting me back into the Alias groove, JJ. I missed being here. But it's still all nice and comfy like I never left. The imprint of my butt is still here. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

A quibble: When Shaft and the gang were teaming up to rescue Sydney, why wasn't Weiss in on the action? He totally would have particpated. I mean, even Marshall was in on it. Weiss should have been there, JJ. I know you can't fix it now or well, ever, but I just wanted you to know that I've got Weiss's back. I haven't forgotten him, even if you seem to have done so on several occasions.

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Also am excited about the last 4 episodes since I am so onto this season. I'm going to figure everything out, JJ, do you hear me? I'm onto this season like a fly on ****. I'm going to make this season my b*tch. I know things, JJ. I've figured stuff out. Like Peggy Lipton is so the third Derevko sister, isn't she? ISN'T SHE, JJ? And The Passenger? Already closed the book on that, JJ. Throw me something challenging, okay? Bring it, JJ. Make me work for it. </STRONG>

Hee. This paragraph had me giggling - you rant girl, you!

Seriously, with yours, Eli's and Katies reviews, who needs TWOP??
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-12-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Also, Sark is SO in love with Lauren. It's kind of sweet, but hello? He's supposed to be in love with Sydney, JJ. </STRONG>

OMG. Ok. I don't watch this show, but OMG! NoNoNo! The future Sarkney-er in me is crying here!

Bijal - Awww. I rememeber when you were graduating from college, you also had these feelings. Of course this is one step closer to reality... nm that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Think of good thinks, relaxing things... (Ohm) Yes, I re-read 32AA. Heee!
BTW, golf is full of suspense. I swear! Those putts would keep me on the edge of my seat. Too bad my Tiger lost :sniff:

Wheeee! Eli, so glad that you are back. Missed ya [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And thank you for not putting the pics
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Katie, I've had Toxic stuck in my head for a long time too. I can even picture Britney dancing to that song in my head. Heh.

Sam, are you ever going to watch SD2? [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] Poor sister [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited PeaCock ]
Old 04-12-2004, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

I need TWoP, Sam. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's the bestest. Hee.

Pea, I missed you too. We need to MSN catch up again soon. Just when we were on a roll with several times per week I go away? Tsk tsk, Eli. Btw, golf is full of suspense?? You're so freaky sometimes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by PeaCock:
<STRONG>The future Sarkney-er in me</STRONG>
So prepared. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have to skip the other posts, cause I still haven't seen the episode. The download is freakin' slow, dammit!

Except the pre-episode Bijal post. Which restaurant was that? Was it one of those you took me to?? What? I'm curious.

Yeah, the summerhouse is great. Come over here and I'll take you there. It's a beautiful place.

Wow, last class. That's so...wow. Almost done now. Whee! But also a little weird and maybe even sad'ish? You know you can do this. Just like Cinderella. "You can do it, you can do it...bla bla bla." Isn't that what the birds and mice sing? Aww. :giggle:

Katie, about the "13 Going on 30" talk at LG board. I don't wanna post about it at that thread in light of other events this morning. But I just wanted to say that you're not gonna find one person at that board who will say anything positive about anything Jennifer Garner. They hate her. With a passion. But at the same time they watch Alias. Yeah, go figure. I was surprised that Alexis had seen "13 Going on 30", heh. Maybe she's a closet-fan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She just can't admit it. Or maybe she saw it so she could find new ammo. But yeah, don't believe their "reviews". I'm not saying the movie is a possible masterpiece. And it's the same thing when everyone at JG board says it's fantastic and stuff like that. Bias. Both ways. But the few reviews I've read about the movie has been pretty good. And Jen gets thumbs up for her performance. I'm so excited about this movie. There's no way I'm gonna be able to wait for it to come out over here. If I don't find anything to download I'm so screwed. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Now this ****ing Alias episode better be done soon! Jeez.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Eli, I was talking about Brown Sugar. That Thai restaurant we went to with E, remember?

I'm trying not to think about being done with school. I'm adopting denial as my plan of action. So far, it's going well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

About 13 Going on 30: SO SO SO excited to see this movie. I feel that the past few movies I've seen he theatre have sucked so much and I'm counting on this one (and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind about which I've heard nothing but fabulous things) to end my losing streak. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Every time E and I see a preview for it, we giggle like we're 12 and exclaim, once again, how excited we are. And then we gush over how damned adorable Jen looks and how great her clothes are, and how happy and summery the movie looks and how it's probably because there's a lot of pink in the movie and how pink makes us happy. Apparently, we really *are* 12.

The LG board is the last place to go to for sane and reasonable discussion re: anyone other than Lauren. Anyone not Lauren = the Devil. But then again, even regarding Lauren, the discussion isn't sane or reasonable, is it? Hmmm. Because how could any sane or reasonable person seriously be looking forward to her new movie? Um, Vin Diesel's love interest? God, I hope he doesn't break her. Is she desperate for the money? 'Cause I'm not seeing the potential of this film at all. I believe that everyone in Hollywood, once they've achieved a moderate amount of success, is obligated to do a big budget/studio bad movie (i.e. have a signifcant role, not just a 10-minute scene like in Sweet November...though you'd think with that and Chasing Destiny, she's pretty much used up her bad movie quota); I just didn't think it'd be this early in Lauren's. I supposed a girl's gotta pay for that fancy car, those parking tickets and all those pairs of Earl jeans, though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Ohh yes, I remember that restaurant. It was great there. So cozy and fab food. That was the first time I met E. :giggle:

Hope your denial-plan works out for ya then. Seems to be going well so far, indeed. :kisses:

:giggle: Okay, I'm sad and pathetic, but I'm so excited that you're excited about "13 Going on 30". What? I am. What you do when the trailer comes on? Yeah, that's what I do too. Only I have no one to giggle and be 12 with. That's so sad. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Why don't I live in Boston with you and E? I know I would fit in there. It seems like such a superhappy, supersweet and superadorable movie. And Jen is so incredibly cute in it. And yes, it's all pink and yellow and summery and smily. I can't wait til I get to see it. You have to tell us all how you liked it after you've seen it. They're promoting it like crazy these days. Jennifer is everywhere. No she really is.

Hee about the LG board. That was right on target. As we've discussed before as well. About seeing things further than their nosetips. They see Lauren and that's it. There seems to be a general opinion that Lauren is the perfect person (who is perfect anyway? More importantly, who wants someone to be perfect?) and anyone else is bad people. I don't care much, though. Except for when it comes to Jennifer Garner. But that's cause I adore her. Just cause she won that Golden Globe she can do nothing right in their eyes. I feel like it's so risky to talk like this here. :giggle:

Also, the movie. I love Lauren Graham. Yes, I know it seems like I care less these days (which is true - but I think that's a good thing as I feel more normal towards her now), but I still think she's a fabulous actress and I adore her, but her movie choices are less than stellar. I think she takes whatever she can get. At least it seems like that. She's not all that young anymore and she's no "it" girl, so she takes what she can get. One might argue that she should just stay out of those movies when she can't find anything better than that, but I suppose these TV people want to do movies as well. I like Vin Diesel. He's too butch, but sort of sexy as well. We'll see how this goes. And come on. Of course they're excited. Even "Lucky 13" seems like a "great" movie in some people's eyes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I supposed a girl's gotta pay for that fancy car, those parking tickets and all those pairs of Earl jeans, though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee!
Old 04-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Duuuuuuuuude, Elibeans, didja see the episode already? I waited all day for your comments and I got nothing. I was counting on you to entertain me while I was at work.

So I saw another commmercial today for 13 Going on 30 saying that there was another sneak preview this Saturday, so I'm hoping that this time, there's a theatre in town that'll be showing it. It's too early to know, though, but I'll definitely be doing some research later this week.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode of One Tree Hill if only because that will mean I don't have to watch the preview one more time. I've seen it about 30 times now (yes, I watch a lot of WB, but it feels like they manage to sneak a preview in every 10 minutes) and I just want the damned episode to air even though it's so obvious what's going to happen. I enjoy the cheesefest it provides me with every week, but from the way the network's promoting it, it's as if they think it's the best damned thing since sliced bread and canned whip cream. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

OMG. Lauren and Vin Diesel kissing... Bwahahaha. Just can't imagine it.

I don't know why I still dl OTH. I'm just going to keep on believing that it's because of Joie Lenz. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The promo is SO misleading and SO typical of the WB. Hmph.

Eli, I'll protect you from the psycho fans.. although I am one, myself [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just not when it comes to Lauren [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just run when it comes to Josh Jackson [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] I know, JJ is SO 2002, but can't help it. The heart wants what the hearts wants. Am I making sense? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oooh. Today is the Songkran festival in Thailand. It is a water festival and people will spray you with water. It used to be fun five years ago, but with the new developments in water guns, it's just scary. Those water bazookas are insane.