Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2004, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Oh, right about the message. Oh well. Maybe she listened to the one he left and erased it before she erased their joint message. More likely, though, someone else erased it. Poor Danny.

I'm getting to the new thread. Jeez, people. I'll go put up something and then come back and fix it, okay? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I just had a mini-heart attack in the shower, during which I imagined that my final was really today instead of Thursday and that I'd overslept and missed it and now I'm singing in the shower and oh holy *****. This happens every goddamned exam period. It's always two-three days before the exam and I start getting paranoid. Sigh.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Wow. JG had to get powdered to get into that dress. Heh. The dress did look like it was painted on her.

I'm reading the TWOP recaps and some are kinda harsh. No Sydney love yet.

I think the reason why I'm a little mean to Vaughn is because of the S/V angst that will come. I know that I will either love them or hate them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Loving them is not a good thing for me because I don't need to obsess over another couple.

Bijal, that would've been scary. I can't believe that you imagine ***** like that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Stop torturing yourself.

It would've been SO cool if they did erase the message and later on Syd finds it and listens to it. Heartbreak all over again. *sighs*

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited yoshhh ]
Old 04-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Skimming is not allowed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Awww, poor Bijal, having a heart attack. Exam periods and paranoia go hand in hand. It's almost over. For now.

I wasn't impatient. Sam was. We'll just use this one til you're ready.

I'm so bummed, btw. A friend is coming here tomorrow, and she's kind of hard work. She talks like non stop. I know I talk a lot, but she yacks on and on and on and on and on about things I couldn't care less about. It's kinda stressing. So she's staying here from tomorrow til Sunday. May God be with me. And I also won't be able to hang out online then. Blah.

Someone at TWoP had an interesting point that I haven't given a second thought. Both Jack and Sloane were there when The Hourglass was cracked. Remember how TH would only reveal the destination of TP to her father? Well, it could be both of them, this girl said. I'm sure Sloane is the father, but it's an interesting point. But I just remembered that Sloane had checked medical stuff to prove he was the father of TP (didn't he?), so I guess it wasn't that much of a point afterall. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Moving on.

Yeah, it did look very painted on her. I'm thinking no underwear in those scenes, heh. Dude, why am I saying things like these? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

No, the recapper in the first episodes is not a huge fan of JG or Syd. She doesn't give her much credit. The first time I remember her giving credit to JG's acting skills is in the crying scene in episode 4. TWoP recaps are supposed to be harsh. That's what makes them so cool, hee. Regina is harsh as well, but she's so in love with this show it doesn't matter. And she says so many funny things and she thinks all of them are so hot. Sam said once that she thought Regina was a guy, cause she was talking like a horny teenager boy sometimes. Her hotness obsession with especially Lena Olin (but also JG) is so funny. She calls Syd things like Sydelicious and stuff, hee. Although, we all agree with her. They are hot.

Dude, you have two seasons to watch before there's real SV angst. Chill.

The loss of Danny comes up from time to time in the beginning of the season. If you also watched the deleted scenes there is one where she breaks down during a party at her house. I can never remember exactly which episode it is, but I remember the scene where it has to be cut from. But I won't tell that, cause you haven't seen that yet.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-27-2004, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>I wasn't impatient. Sam was. We'll just use this one til you're ready.

</STRONG>

Oh you poop! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I wasn't impatient... just uninformed due to the skimming. Hmph!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Sure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, I forgot to say in my other post. Bijal new avie? Where did your 13 avie go? That was such a quick change. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I don't know who that girl is, other than she's in The L Word, apparently, lol.