Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

From Ausiello's blog:

Quote:
Exclusive: Gilmore Guy Gets a Private Life

After trying to keep Gilmore Girls' Lorelai and Luke apart, this is gonna be a cakewalk. Sources confirm that David Sutcliffe is being added to the cast of Private Practice as a love interest for — but of course — Kate Walsh's mantrap, Addison.

What's that, you say? "But Addison is already pretty flirty with Tim Daly's Doc Finch"?

Yeah, don't expect things to go smoothly there. But for Sutcliffe, at least, the gig ought to be a breeze. Whereas GG's L&L had a legion of supporters already in place when his Christopher eloped with his on-again/off-again Girl-friend, Addison and Pete have scarcely begun their mating dance.

So what do you think, gang? Do you predict fireworks between Sutcliffe and Walsh... or just a wee sparkle? If it's the latter, be nice. I think after the beating he took from Gilmore fans last season, the guy's been through enough. — Additional reporting by Ben Katner

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 10-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
NOOOOOOOOO!

I used to like this show, RIP!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
NOOOOOOOOO!

I used to like this show, RIP!

lol!

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 10-18-2007, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

lol I think it's nice that he's getting work, though. To me he's separate from his character, so good for him!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensinger (View Post)
lol I think it's nice that he's getting work, though. To me he's separate from his character, so good for him!
Of course but it's kind of "funny" that after being a love interest (for a while) for my favorite tv show's character aka Lorelai in GG he will be a love interest for one of my other favorites' tv show's character Addison !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 10-18-2007, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I can normally separated the actor from the character but just seeing his face is a turn off!
Old 10-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanours (View Post)
Of course but it's kind of "funny" that after being a love interest (for a while) for my favorite tv show's character aka Lorelai in GG he will be a love interest for one of my other favorites' tv show's character Addison !
I don't really care about her. Violet and Cooper got to me but sorry I just can't watch it if he is on the show. When is his first appearance going to be ? Till then I can still watch after that I'm out.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay for David I sorry but I like him. Plus I don't understand why you guys can't seperate the actor. I mean I hate Jess as much some of you hate Christopher but I like his character on Heroes although I do pretend its Jess when bad things happen to him but still I like him.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Total Fan

I like DS too. Can't blame the actor for stupid writing. He's an actor...it's a job.
I'm happy he's back on TV.

Last edited by ~~ CherylS ~~; 10-18-2007 at 02:55 PM
Old 10-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yay for David I sorry but I like him. Plus I don't understand why you guys can't seperate the actor. I mean I hate Jess as much some of you hate Christopher but I like his character on Heroes although I do pretend its Jess when bad things happen to him but still I like him.
Yay, someone that agrees, lol. I don't get it either, but I guess we all have different opinions. He seems so nice in interviews and he's a good actor so I don't have any reason not to like him.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it just the shock of it and missing "our" ending for GG.

I like Milo on Heroes and I did like him for much of his run on the show. Same goes for Jared and Supernatural but right now I just can't stand his face. Any time a scene with Chris comes up on the show I change the channel, even scenes I used to like. I have to wonder if they now or care how much pain the final season caused some fans.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that over, gjoni! I'm actually pretty excited about this. I've always liked DS as an actor, and it'll fun to see him as a different character. Plus, I love Addison and I've been enjoying Private Practice. I just hope his character is different enough from Chris for me to not be constantly reminded of last season.

Last edited by Katiegg108; 10-18-2007 at 03:13 PM
Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~ CherylS ~~ (View Post)
I like DS too. Can't blame the actor for stupid writing. He's an actor...it's a job.
I'm happy he's back on TV.
Agreed. But I don't watch the show so it doesn't really matter...
Old 10-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Any word on how long he'll be around?

Can't say I'm excited in the least bit. But then again, I haven't really gotten hooked to PP yet. But I can see where there could be chemistry between DS & KW, since KW always seemed to remind me of LG. Still, it'll be hard to not go, ugh Chris when I see him on screen. I'm trying to tell myself that's b/c he played the role of Chris so well (he did) and I see him as that, not that I'm so immature I can't distinguish. lol. Oh well, as they say on GA, "Adulthood is seriously overrated."
Old 10-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm so happy DS has more work!!!!!! Altho, I want him to have a role on "Heroes". I don't watch PP. I adore "Heroes" tho!!!!!! I so want Cristine Rose, Milo, and David to be on screen together. Rory's father and boyfriend share the same mum!!!!!!! I so want a "GG" crossover. I want DS with a superpower. Chris and Lor were always going on about superheroes. And, Lor did call Chris her hero!!!!!!! Maybe one day David will come on the show. I'd love to see other "GG" ppl on "Heroes" too.