Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
From Matt Roush's blog, TV Guide.com, today, Oct. 19:

.... Personally, I feel cheated if I am not given time to enjoy a relationship that I have been rooting for for months or years.....
C'mon over, Matt, you'll find lots of company here.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just listed to the TV Guide pod cast, at about 22 mins they talked about Melissa's new show and how some thought her new character was like Sookie but they disagreed with.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the news everyone.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Just listed to the TV Guide pod cast, at about 22 mins they talked about Melissa's new show and how some thought her new character was like Sookie but they disagreed with.
About Samantha who ?, it's a bog hit more than 14 millions viewers for the seconnd week !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 10-24-2007, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanours (View Post)
About Samantha who ?, it's a bog hit more than 14 millions viewers for the seconnd week !
is it good or bad, I don´t understand the "bog hit" expression I just that I really really enjoyed the second eppy. Wasn´t that big fan of the first one, but the second one was pretty funny. Im not so jazzed about MM character,though.

Last edited by Danke; 10-24-2007 at 04:12 AM
Old 10-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I think maybe she meant 'big hit'.

Doesn't SAW4 release about now? I guess I could go check a bunch of other threads....

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.

Last edited by caf123; 10-27-2007 at 06:10 AM
Old 10-27-2007, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katka I think Nanours mean big hit. just a typo.

Yes caf SAW4 is out in someplaces, I still have the first 3 DVDs to watch!
Old 10-27-2007, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Mo Ryan is going to have another chat this upcoming Tuesday.
You can also ask her any questions regarding past shows, TV deals concerning shows/actors/creators, prospect for possible future projects etc....

LINK

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Not really news but PEOPLE has Lauren on their "40 and Fabulous!"-list.

40 and Fabulous! - LAUREN GRAHAM - Lauren Graham : People.com
"You jump off the cliff and build your wings on the way down."
Ray Bradbury
Old 10-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Katka I think Nanours mean big hit. just a typo.
Absolutely ... my mistake !
And yeah it's a big hit because after having a second week with really good ratings (14 millions) it has been moved from 9.30 to 9.00 on the Monday schedule !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 10-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news, guys. Good for Lauren being on that list.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Just some quotes from Melissa talking SW? and a GG movie possibility:

Quote:
In the audience this week were actresses Jennifer Esposito and Melissa McCarthy who had to gush about their new sitcom 'Samantha Who?' "I'm having so much fun," Esposito raved. "The cast is insane, funny and lovely. I couldn't be happier." McCarthy agrees: "This show has renewed my faith that you can get something on the air that's funny. Every time we get a script, we laugh so hard!"

Speaking of great shows, is there any chance that there might be a movie version of McCarthy's last series 'Gilmore Girls?' "I keep hearing that ('Gilmore' creator) Amy (Sherman-Palladino) has been approached to do a movie, but I have no idea," McCarthy responded. "I do think it'd be fun."
Mark Cuban Interview - Dancing With the Stars Backstage Report - AOL Television
Old 10-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123 (View Post)
I think maybe she meant 'big hit'.

Doesn't SAW4 release about now? I guess I could go check a bunch of other threads....
It opened on Friday in the States.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Speaking of great shows, is there any chance that there might be a movie version of McCarthy's last series 'Gilmore Girls?' "I keep hearing that ('Gilmore' creator) Amy (Sherman-Palladino) has been approached to do a movie, but I have no idea," McCarthy responded. "I do think it'd be fun."
Finally none of the cast members are saying no to this potential Gilmore girls TV movie !
Old 10-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well Alexis hasn't really been that open to the idea, has she?!

Adding it to the 1st post!

Also some Sally Struthers news

Quote:
Struthers Replaces Marshall in Falcon's Sheldon & Mrs. Levine

Sally Struthers has replaced Penny Marshall in the Falcon Theatre staging of the new comedy Sheldon & Mrs. Levine.

Marshall was "forced to resign from the cast due to illness," according to an announcement. Struthers now plays the role of an overbearing mother; her son is played by actor Jeff Marlow.

John Bowab directs the Sam Bobrick-Julie Stein comedy, which began previews Oct. 17 and officially opened at the Burbank, CA, stage Oct. 26. The five-week engagement will run through Nov. 18.

Sheldon & Mrs. Levine, according to press notes, "is the story of an ultra possessive mother and her 31 year-old neurotic runaway son told through their exchange of outrageous and dysfunctional letters. In this love-hate relationship, Sheldon (Jeff Marlow) blames his mother, Mrs. Levine (Sally Struthers), for breaking up his marriage and ruining his life. His domineering mother can’t understand why something so trivial should bother her ungrateful son. Travel the globe and share in the angst, aggravation, madness and mail of a mother and son, who although thousands of miles apart, are still too close to each other for their own good."

A two-time Emmy Award winner for "All in the Family," Struthers has also appeared on television in "Still Standing," "Gilmore Girls," "9 to 5" and "Gloria." The actress played on Broadway in Wally's Café, The Odd Couple, Grease and a 20th anniversary national tour of Annie. Other stage credits include Always, Patsy Cline and Mame. Her films include "Five Easy Pieces" and "The Getaway."

Marlow has appeared on the Falcon stage in Where's Poppa and has also performed locally in Hamlet, Nothing Sacred, You Can't Take It With You, And the Winner Is, The Sleeper, Indoor/Outdoor, Around the World in 80 Days and Medea.

The Falcon Theatre is located at 4252 Riverside Drive in Burbank, CA.

For more information visit Falcon Theatre.

Playbill News: Struthers Replaces Marshall in Falcon's Sheldon & Mrs. Levine

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread