Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I heard something about RP, but usually I haven't got enough time to spend all time playing. Oh, and I even don't know how to start...
Annush87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C&L shipper:
<STRONG>Li_Campos- Thanks for the explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You`re welcome!
I`m just upsed cuz not much people join!

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka - To make the colour overlays on my fan arts I’m using a filter plug-in called “Hue and Cry”. It works with Photoshop. It‘s a demo you can download and it lets you make all these pretty colours and patterns. It can only be used for a month once you download it tho (beyond that you have to register for around $250!!!!). So my sister and I have been making patterns and then saving them, so we will always have them to add to fan arts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Of course, you have to then adjust the opacity over the top of your art.

Anyway, hope you find this helpful. If you wanta download the free demo of Hue and Cry, go here.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Hi Everyone, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Here is a totally new Fan Art from me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope you like it!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

FAN ART
Old 01-06-2004, 06:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Reene - Thanks. I will use you explanation when I will have my own computer (I share this one with my brother).

btw. I again love your fanart! Your 3D letter are really hq. Mine are always blure or just... don't look like 3d [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- Sending you lots of luck that you get your own computer soon!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] It's not that hard to get the writing on my Fan Art. "Photo Shop" has a few writing styles in the filter section. You need no "Plugin" for that. "Photo Shop" just has it as part of the programe. If you look I'm sure you'll find it. In any case I'm sure you make really wonderful Fan Art. I'd love to see some!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have lots of arts but not Balcony ones. If I want to make 3d text i Photoshop I go to:

Layers&gt;&gt;Layers Properties/Styles (don't remember it works in practicse)&gt;&gt;Bevel and Emboss

Letters look nice till I upload them.
Old 01-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- Just wondering, do you have "PhotoShop" or "Photoshop Elements"???? I've just got the Elements package. [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

What fan art to do you mostly make??? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And, what are your other favourite shows besides Gilmore Girls??? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Hi ppl, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Here is another new Fan Art from me. I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

FAN ART
Old 01-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

I make lots of Gilmore Girls wallpaper. you will find them when you click ona a site in my sig line (Gilmore Girls), on the splash page click on the image with Rory (saying: Strona), than go to "Tapety". You will find there all GG wallpapers I have ever made.

I have whole Photoshop, the full version. You can dowload is from Kaaza as I did in March. I also dowloaded Paint Shop from Kaaza.

I really like your fa, it also has these nice colours in the background [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Have you ever tried blending? I think that blended fan arts look grat with such backgrounds!

Oh, and my favourite shows are: Roswell [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] It was my favourite but than I falled in love with GG. I also like Alias, but I'm not obsessed. I love Friends.

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited Kasienka ]
Old 01-08-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- I click on the first page, (the image of Rory) but then I can't find anything that says "Tapety".

I really want to see your work!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- I found your Fan Art!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I couldn't find "Tapety". But I just clicked on parts of the page, and it eventually took me to your Fan Arts!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They are all lovely!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] You are very talented!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] It was wonderful to look at such Brilliant work!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 01-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C&L shipper:
<STRONG>Kasienka- I found your Fan Art!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I couldn't find "Tapety". But I just clicked on parts of the page, and it eventually took me to your Fan Arts!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They are all lovely!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] You are very talented!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] It was wonderful to look at such Brilliant work!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited C&L shipper ]</STRONG>
Thank you, it's really nice to hear that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] "Tapety" are under Fanart, jut keep looking [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- I put your site in to my other browser. And it came up with the names for different sections. In my first browser it was not showing any text. So I can find my way around now. Again, your Fan Art is totally dazzling!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 01-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you, I really don't know what to say [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thank you, it's always nice to hear such things [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

In which browser my site didn't show up?
Reply   Post New Thread