Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 06:03 PM
Banned

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm back!! Love all the fanarts.
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Tess Shipper Whore- Nice to see you!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] Glad you like the Fan Arts!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi, Tess.

Reene - how is your CD?
Annush87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

My CD is Fab!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 06:23 PM
Banned

Just a thought.......who else thinks that the writers are trying to sort of replace Christopher with Jason?? I do, and I say it's unacceptable!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Tess- I haven't met Jason yet. We are only up to season 3 here in Australia!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I kinda thought tho when Lorelai was first talking to Alex on the phone the first time, he very much looked like Chris. He was sitting the same way, his house looked similar, and he was wearing Chris type clothes. Not any where as super as the genuine article of course. A very poor, poor copy in fact!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] As you said it is wrong to replace that which is compleately inrrplaceable!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

I think TPTB know the void that Chris left, and they are trying to recapture the AMAZING Chris/Lor Lauren/David dynamic and it just ain't working!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/broken_heart.gif[/img]

C/D might be back soon,lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What the world needs now is Chris & Lor sweet magic!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

BBness Always!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 01-22-2004, 05:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

We also have 3rd season now and what's worst: I don't think we'll have 4rd season ever. I think that ther're gonn reapeat all seasons again and again.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

If it makes anyone feel better, we don't even have the third season here yet.
Old 01-22-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Hi guys. I've updated my website and I thought you might like to go have a look. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My Website

Fetch - You poor thing!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hang in there!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Fetch - That's sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Where are you from?

Reene - Your site is sweet! Now I'm making my website collcetive. When I finish it, I'll tell you. It will be in English so don't worry [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'll look forward to seeing your site!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Just dropping in to say hello. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

C&L shipper: How's your CD coming along? One song I'd like to suggest is I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow- it fits them, I think. Another one is Picture, which doesn't fit so well but is still heartwrenchingly sad enough to remind me of L/C.

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
inmyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

inmyeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] It's great to see you!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Welcome back to the world of BB fanatics!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Keep posting, it's lovely to have you here!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My CD is coming along well. Thanks for the songs!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I really like "I shall Believe" I'll go refresh my memory on the lyrics. But I think it will do nicely. I'll let you know what I think. I'll go check out the other song too. I'm sure it will be Superb!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Even if it is not a BB song, songs for general CDs are all always a good thing!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again,

You are a sweetie!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Kasienka - I thought I should just let you know that my CD is not quite complete yet. I’m kinda shuffling songs around, getting rid of some, and adding new ones. “Lost Without You” will definitely be on my CD! The other songs you suggested, however, I’ve decided not to include, but all is not lost cos I am going to put those lovely songs on another CD I’m making of other songs.

Thanks again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Loyal Fan

No prob, C&L shipper! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I really should hang around here more often. I hope you'll post your track-listing once you're done with the CD- I'd be interested in seeing what songs are on it.

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
inmyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread