Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Kasienka- GOOD LUCK with your tests and Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll do great!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Just saving us from page 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 05:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks C&L Shipper. I hate chemistry and geography. Uh... I have to study. But studying now is worth 16 days of freedom, isn't it?
Annush87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- Here's to your 16 days!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 12-14-2003, 12:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C&L shipper:
<STRONG>Kasienka- Here's to your 16 days!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited C&L shipper ]</STRONG>
Thanks, that's really sweet of you [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] . My mom said today that she has a feeling that this week will be one of the best weeks ever. Nice [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

How long is your X-mas break. Our is 16 days, but it's one of the longes Christmas breaks.

And one more thing. C&L Shipper, if you can (cause some people don't want to), could you please tell me what's your name? It would be easier to say for example "Shelby" or "Amber" than C&L Shipper [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka- I don't mind telling you my name, or your calling me by it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] My name is Renée.
Just wondering what's your name?????? Again you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable.

As far as Christmas Holidays go, I live in Australia. It's Summer here so we get 3 months off.

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 12-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Banned

Hey all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ,

I soooo 'ship these two together! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Just as much as Jess/Dean/Rory... In Australia we're so behind, so can anyone tell me, do these guys get together again? We're up to Lane trying to get her mother to approve of the guy in the band, and Rory has just gotten together with Jess, and Dean's going to try to be her friend. I don't know what the name of the episode is, but that's the action so far... All centering around the Girls having to attend four thanksgiving parties in one day...

... So, will Lorelai get together with her balcony buddy again? ... I'm hoping so! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]
Fehr Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Dizzy Romantic girl- Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] No they DO NOT get together again!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Chris and Sherry have had their baby. Chris is staying with Sherry permantly!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] We have not seen Chris since the ep Georgina (his new baby) was born. That was back mid season 3 it is now mid to early season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] He has been mentioned a few times in passing. But we have not seen or heard from him!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I'm not sure when he will come back!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

We will just have to live on the memories!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
<STRONG>Dizzy Romantic girl- Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] No they DO NOT get together again!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will just have to live on the memories!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, to quote Roswell: I'm all for denial as a... way of life [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ... So I'm gonna believe that there's still hope for those two crazy kids! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ... Beside's, I just don't like that other woman Chris had gotten married to as a choice for him... I mean, she's prolly a lovely person, but she's just not right for him - he should be with his soulmate! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ... I think he should stand by his kid - but he can still get back with Lorelai! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks for the welcome, too! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[ 12-15-2003: Message edited Dizzy Romantic girl ]
Fehr Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Denial rocks. I'm in denial that Georgia even exists, or, if she has to exist, she's not Christopher's child. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 06:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Kasienka- I don't mind telling you my name, or your calling me by it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] My name is Renée.
Just wondering what's your name?????? Again you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable.

As far as Christmas Holidays go, I live in Australia. It's Summer here so we get 3 months off.

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited C&L shipper ]</STRONG>
Renee, I don't mind telling you my name. My name is Kasia.

Australia [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Nice. It has to be really hot there. In Poland we have snow now. Freezing outside. I wish that some day I will be able to see a free kangaroo (they're in zoo's but it's not thesame). Uh! And the opera! Syney opera [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Kasia - Uh, Kangaroos, huh??! Hee. Actually, they're not roaming around everywhere, at least not in the urban places. You have to go out to the country/bush to find a free one. There are lots, tho! I've only seen them in animal sanctuaries. I have fed them a few times when I was little, tho!

I'm not opera's biggest fan, but the Opera House is definitely something to behold. I don't live anywhere near it, tho. Sydney is quite a way from here.

But yeah, you're right about the weather. It's been absolutely dreadful here for the last few days. Thank god for good air-conditioning!!! The house does still get a little uncomfortable tho during the day. It's fine for sleeping at night tho. Altho, it's hot tonight, after a day of 41°C!!! I hope you speak in degrees Celsius, cos I have no idea what that would be in Fahrenheit!

Anyway, what ep of Gilmore Girls are you up to in Poland???
Old 12-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Renee-I use Celsius. Well, I don't know why Polish people use Celsius if Farenheit was living and working in Poland [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm not a fan of the opera neither but it's like a symbol. You say Austraila, I think Opera or kangaroo. I wish I had a possibility to feed kangaroo. When you come to Poland you can feed... you can feed... uhm... well... do you have dogs? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Gilmore Girls in Poland? Well. At the beginning we had only 1st season. Than, other TV channel bought GG and we had 1st (one more time) and than 2nd one. Than, they showed us 1st and 2nd season one more time (uh, uh).

***After some time***

On Saturday we had 3rd episode of the 3rd season. Just imagine how long we'll have to wait for the 4th season [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Kasia- Hang in there you'll get season 4 eventually. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] Actually we are only now getting season 3 here at the moment. We are up to episode 8 on Saturday!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Ohhh, it would be very cool if Christopher fins out GiGi isn't his child.