Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Kasienka-Your site didn’t load for me properly in “Internet Explorer”, but It worked fine in “Netscape Communicator”. It is probably just me tho, so don’t worry!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope that it was just you, because I have Explorer and it works very good. I didn't check it in Netscape [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Strange.
Annush87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm saving us from the 2nd page.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Hi ppl, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I was wondering if you could help me. I’m currently getting songs together for a Balcony Buddy CD. You know, songs that describe the relationship of Chris & Lor. Anyway I’ve got 15 songs at the moment. They are from all different stages that we have seen Chris & Lor’s romance go thru. I’ve got songs from each of their perspective.

I’ve found some good songs from Fan Arts and fanfics and the rest I’ve come across on my own.

Anyway, why I’m telling you all this is I was wondering if anyone knows of any BB songs??????????? I’m hoping to get 19 songs on my CD. (4 more songs)

I made a first volume about 2 years ago. I really want to burn my 2nd one, but I’m finding BB songs hard to come by!

So, if anybody can help that would be SUPER!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

"Lost Without You" - by Delta Goodrem
"Happy" - by Sita
"Lonely" - by Sasha
"Don't Think of Me" - by Dido

These are my types. I love these songs and think that the're very BB.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Kasienka- Thanks for the list!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You are Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

I'll go check the songs out now!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I'm a big fan of "Lost Without You". I've never really seen it as a BB song, but you’re right, it does have a BB feel.

I've never heard of the other songs. I can't wait to read the lyrics and download them tho.

I'll have my new CD in no time!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 07:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm glad that you are glad [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Tell me what you think about them when you dowload them. There can be a small problem with Sasha's song because there are few versions of it, but I hope you find the right one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dido's song is quite sad because it's about man leaving for another woman. I think it's like Chris leaving Lorelai for Sherry. All the stuff connected with Deviled Eggs and Can't Get Started episodes.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Saving us from the 2nd page
Old 01-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

I just droped by to say in 2 weeks I get to see "Dear Emily & Richard" for the first time!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm very happy!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] It's been forever since I've seen any new BB sweetness!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

You are lucky Reene. Tomorrw I'm going to watch "Let the games begin" for the first time. I'm also very happy because I'm literati shipper (but more balcony [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]).
Old 01-16-2004, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Kasienka- Enjoy your ep!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

45 minutes and I'm gonna see it!

Hey! I mad a wallpaper. It's Rory/Lorelai/Chris wallpaper, so some kind of "Perfect family". It's called "Can I stay?". Nothing original.

1024x768

Sometimes it does not open because my web space and transfer stuff suck.

tell me what you think [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And Reene - when I was making it I was listening to "Lost Without You" and thinking about you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Kasienka WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Your Fan Art is spectacular!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] I can't tell you how wonderful it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C&L shipper:
<STRONG>Kasienka WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Your Fan Art is spectacular!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] I can't tell you how wonderful it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think it means that it opened [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Do you really like it? I think that it looks quite normal, it's lust blended.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Your Fan Art is super!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] You did a LOVELY job!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] And, yes it opened!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]