Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-20-2003, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

This is why I like ROA. It shows another side, very diferent but still all good.

“A car is not a bedroom on wheels!”-Kitty, That 70’s Show
Old 07-20-2003, 12:48 PM
New Fan

Ooooooo, Naked James doing laundry ::
Old 07-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by anna10186:
<STRONG>Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I haven't been here for so long! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I'm such a terrible person, I know...I wonder if anyone even remembers me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyways, I just came across this old pic of Kate Bosworth, and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here, because there's a part about James there, and it's so cute! And of course it's very appropriate on this thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's the James reference part, in case you're having trouble reading it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:

For Rules of Attraction - also due out this summer- she groped her way through her first sex scene. Shagging James Van der Beek was less intimidating than riding 20 foot swells, but Bosworth says her costar was jittery: "He was so sweet. He had to take my pants off, and every time the scene cut, he'd fold them and give them to me. I was like 'James, it's fine. Just give me my pants.'"

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just thought that it's so cute, that I had to post it!! So, apparently James can also fold pants, he's more perfect than I ever imagined [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Anna.

[ 07-20-2003: Message edited anna10186 ]</STRONG>

Oh guys I just read it and I find it so cute!! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
James is a sweetheart.. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>well, me personally...I tried to open my eyes as WIDE as possible for his sex scenes in ROA...</STRONG>
LMAO! Me too, just in case I could see some interesting flesh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat ice cream and chocolate and James... mmm... explosive combination [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Anna thank you so much for posting that tidbit! So James folded her throusers. I canīt believe how sweet this guy is. Seriously. Where can I find a clone or sth, since the original one is taken? *hangs her head in a minute of silence when remembering he is already married*

Oh well... sniff...
Old 07-20-2003, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for all the Hussy goodness gals!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mmm he's sooo baaaad [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 12:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beatriz:
<STRONG>

Anna thank you so much for posting that tidbit! So James folded her throusers. I canīt believe how sweet this guy is. Seriously. Where can I find a clone or sth, since the original one is taken? *hangs her head in a minute of silence when remembering he is already married*
</STRONG>
You're welcome Beatriz [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Yeah, I'd love to get a clone too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I still can't believe our god is actually married, I'm still in some sort of denial [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 01:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by anna10186:
<STRONG>

You're welcome Beatriz [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Yeah, I'd love to get a clone too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I still can't believe our god is actually married, I'm still in some sort of denial [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
YOU'RE in denial? He's not married...come on don't do that to me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2003, 09:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Corrsfanre- OMG, i looove your avatar. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] And thanks for posting that article, how freakin cute is that? He would fold her pants?? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I love it! How weird would that have looked filming? Evil Sean gyrating on top of her, then they yell cut and he blushes, apologizes, folds her pants and gives them back to her? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Though I think it was put best here:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jwb52z:
<STRONG>Ooooooo, Naked James doing laundry ::</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>

YOU'RE in denial? He's not married...come on don't do that to me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mel Yeah, i hate to break it to you, but he is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just kidding, of course he's not married!! *Still in denial* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kats83:
<STRONG>Corrsfanre- OMG, i looove your avatar. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] And thanks for posting that article, how freakin cute is that? He would fold her pants?? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I love it! How weird would that have looked filming? Evil Sean gyrating on top of her, then they yell cut and he blushes, apologizes, folds her pants and gives them back to her? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Hey Kats [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I think I posted that article [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Yeah, it's so freaking hillarious to imagin Sean folding pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They should have left that part in the movie, although it might have ruined the bad-boy personality, but seeing James folding Kate's pants would have been priceless [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Anna.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Helllooo Hussieees [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Mmmm he is such a playa, even Mary Margeart Humes wants a piece of him... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG, I haven't been here in so long. What is wrong with me?! This place is like my mothership! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that Kate Bosworth/pants story...how cute is he?

Corrsfanre- Your avatar rocks. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

I gotta go to bed, but I'll definitely be back tomorrow. Sweet Jamesy dreams!

[img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

[ 07-23-2003: Message edited *Madison* ]

avi: Beatriz
Old 07-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Oops! Sorry, Anna, you did post it! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Then thanks to you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I'm sure we've talked about MSCL before, but have you gotten a chance to see all of it yet? You should head over to the OT thread on this board so we can gush about it! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I love having someone to talk MSCL to! Forget DC, MSCL was the ultimate teen show of all time. (but Dawson was the greatest TV guy of all time, in my humble opinion. I still think him and Angela should cross over with each other and get married. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )

I just keep hoping against hope for some outtakes or deleted scenes from ROA to eventually resurface (perhaps with the commentary that James recorded for the movie, dammit!!) and maybe we can see James folding the pants. And not to mention the scene I kept waiting for, the one from the trailer of him and Kate Bosworth dancing around in their underwear. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 12:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Mary Margaret was a little disappointed when she discovered that discovered James would be playing her son and not her young, hot lover. Gotta love her taste. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

when Mary Margaret said that on E! I cracked up. she does have great taste. D'ya all think that MM thought that James got better looking with age too?