Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

James in a tub, always a good thing. thank u Kats! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Mel, my dear, it is a great thing. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

You should've seen the silly giddy grins that were on me and my friends' faces when Ashton jumped in that tub with him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was just shamelessly drowning in the drool. Though I think it was worse when Ian Somerhalder kissed him in ROA. Dammit, I think they just had to put a trough out in the aisle for me to drool in cuz I was about to lose it!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] There were probably a lot of frat boys cringing and shrieking, but DAMN, i was DYING. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

You gotta love a man in uniform. D
Old 07-08-2003, 06:28 PM
New Fan

i don't know about the rest of you guys but when i saw ROA for the first time. I found myself covering my eyes, during james's sex and other sexual scene's. I don't know why i felt like i was watching my brother have sex! it's sad to say but i guess i do see him as dawson. It was just weird to see that side of him. but he warned us when the movie came out that if we wanted to see dawson to watch the creek. Cause this was not dawson and oh boy was he right. I felt tramatized after i watched it. but i think he did a great job convienced me!
Old 07-09-2003, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

well, me personally...I tried to open my eyes as WIDE as possible for his sex scenes in ROA...

Uh huh....

Grrr Ruff baby... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 10:43 AM
New Fan

lol i wish i could just looking at that pic just makes me uncomfortable. which is weird cause i think he is a babe. i love him to death but i just can't watch those scene's [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww, I understand, it is definitely jarring to see him so.... un-dawson-like... but I was actually able to get past it and just had a blast with the bizarreness of it all! Though I can see how it can be a hard thing to get past... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Grrr Ruff baby..
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

You go, Mel! Hussies for life!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 11:03 AM
New Fan

i know the parts where he is doing his thing with the nasty pics on the net and on the pot that was too much for me
Old 07-10-2003, 06:08 PM
New Fan

As I said before, James should not be allowed to wear clothing. You see the delicious results in photos like that.
Old 07-12-2003, 08:59 AM
New Fan

i totally agree with you on that he is very HOTT! but when you have seen someone portray something for 6yrs. And then go watch a movie like ROA you can't believe what you are seeing it's like a culture shock! The first time i saw it i literally had my hands over my eyes, when these questionable scene's came up! But do i think james is hot oh hell yeah, i'd attack him in a second if he was right in front of me! j/k i don't think i would actually do that more like think about doing it~ lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2003, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

hehehe, I was just searching for a picture of a birthday cake online, and I came upon an old favorite of this thread... remember this happy thought, girls? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

PLUS

PLUS

That's right. Let your imaginations wander. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

It's okay, the tendency towards kink runs through Dawson's veins, remember? See? He's ready for it. This seductive little smirk is just screaming: "Bring. It. On." [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 11:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Mmmmm. Talk about a banquet of delights, Kat. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Btw, ROA is a very twisted and disturbing movie. I'm sure a lot of people felt uncomfortable watching James in certain scenes, doing very, very naughty things to himself and others. Very perverse. Oh my.

And yet, so very compelling. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2003, 08:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I haven't been here for so long! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I'm such a terrible person, I know...I wonder if anyone even remembers me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyways, I just came across this old pic of Kate Bosworth, and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here, because there's a part about James there, and it's so cute! And of course it's very appropriate on this thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's the James reference part, in case you're having trouble reading it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:

For Rules of Attraction - also due out this summer- she groped her way through her first sex scene. Shagging James Van der Beek was less intimidating than riding 20 foot swells, but Bosworth says her costar was jittery: "He was so sweet. He had to take my pants off, and every time the scene cut, he'd fold them and give them to me. I was like 'James, it's fine. Just give me my pants.'"

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just thought that it's so cute, that I had to post it!! So, apparently James can also fold pants, he's more perfect than I ever imagined [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Anna.

[ 07-20-2003: Message edited anna10186 ]
Old 07-20-2003, 08:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Awwwwww! He's such a gentleman. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Is it any wonder the hussies love him? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stela:
<STRONG>Awwwwww! He's such a gentleman. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Is it any wonder the hussies love him? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Stela- ITA!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yep, he's a perfect gentleman [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]