Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2003, 01:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kats, His facial expressions in that scene are priceless, I was laughing too, it's like he was laying in all that sticky crap and he was just chillin' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yes, in the Jamesy Hussy Handbook that I own, that shot is known as an intense crotch shot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2003, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Damn! Hit me, hit me!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

THUD!

Is it just me or was Dawson/James incredibilly hot in this epi? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2003, 03:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Bea- oh yes, he is incredibly hot in that episode. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And at least one of my prayers was answered because he had stubble throughout the entire finale. And oh hot damn did it look GOOD. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] And I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one going "HIT HER, DAWSON! HIT HER! Just take ONE SWING, that's all it'd take!!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 03:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Bea the last pic u posted of him in bed, well to me he looks like he started doing something but then he thought he heard someone coming into his room so he has to stop what he was doing under those blankets [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2003, 09:08 PM
Absolute Fan

This thread is scandalous. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love it!

But I don't like that it was sinking to the botoom. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Where are all the hussies? Come out and play with your improper and deliciously naughty gutter thoughts, will you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-31-2003: Message edited Stela ]
Old 06-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But I don't like that it was sinking to the bottom.
haha, Stela I thought we had already gone through the bottom and reached the gutter [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

hehe, I know, I hate when this thread is at the bottom of the page or *gasp* on page 2.

Stela, why didn't you take this thread back to the top with some way down there, gutterworthy comment about the sexy one, walking orgasm himself...the one and only James?

tsk, tsk. You let the hussies down sistah! But I'll let it slide this once, but just this once.
Old 06-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

whoo hoo!! Yummilicious overload! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

LOVE the pics!!

You know I FINALLY saw Texas Rangers today. Caught it on Showtime. Well, when you're foot is broken there's not much else you can do but sit around and just have a big TV fest. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well, it was not the best movie BUT it didn't totally suck either. I just can't get into Westerns much, BUT James with stubble and making cowboy gear look GOOD, now that I can get into. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This line he says in the movie sent me staright to the gutter: Damn, Dunnison, is there anything you're good at it?"

Dunnison( James' character): Well, I would like to show you but I reckon there are no women on this trail. "

Nearly knocked me out my chair! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, happy gutter thoughts, Hussies! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hugs,
Frances
Old 06-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Where are my hussies at? Guys come back!

James needs us!

Paula [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 06-13-2003, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think most of em have gone to stalk the man himself.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, this might be just me, but in this scene...well...if you look closely...me thinks Dawson is a little too excited about Joey or he's not and its actually like that. Okay. dirty mind. But not as dirty as some of yours! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kats83:
<STRONG>

I remember AnneG once writing in one of her fics, describing how all the girls on set were swooning after him because of his "I'm a little boy lost but I can **** act." [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
rrrrrowww thats right, sister!

He is just too, too divine.
Old 06-16-2003, 03:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww i missed my Hussies!! Hows it going girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

AnneG I can see it too, it looks like a thick piece of grey silly putty where his pants are...look real close everyone...actually u dont have to look real close cuz the buldge is right there, **valley girl voice** like, DUH. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2003, 01:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Ladies, we have some new indoctrinees into the hussy club...

We have the entire audience of "The View" who jumped to their feet when he came out, and catcalled throughout the interview... and of course the now-infamous Meredith who Carson said was ready to "rape him" onstage. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think here she's admitting to having erotic dreams about him (like the rest of the audience [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ), asking how heather deals with all the girls that just LOVE him, and arguing that she wasn't throwing herself at him, she was merely lunging... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think we could probably argue that Carson could be a James hussy... I mean he was falling over himself telling James what a handsome, good-looking guy he is... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Sienna Miller... he politely extends his hand, and she surprises him by planting two big wet ones on both cheeks... is it just me or is she getting kinda close to his lips there? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And throughout the interview she also proceeds to tickle him and turn to him and tell him how much she is loving him right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, apologies and all of that for the double post, but I just could not believe that we've had the hussy thread open for this long, and nobody has thought to post these pictures there yet. tsk tsk tsk. I am deeply shamed. And once you all see these you will know why. But before looking at them, take a deep breath or two... (yes, that was a warning... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Aww, look, he may be disappointed in us for staring... he's giving us that look of shame... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

oh well, we're shameless and proud of it! Besides, that look is hot too... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2003, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

damn, I can't get enough of these caps. I gotta try and find Sandra to send the rest of em.

*Karen skips of to bed to have loads of Lincoln in the tub nekid dreams*