Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2003, 11:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Coffee Table...ahh I'd take him all over the room, get to know all the furniture. Coffee table... that may be where we start but it sure as hell ain't going to be where we end! *bump bump WHAT!?*
Old 05-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I come with pictures...

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-09-2003, 02:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Karen H.:
<STRONG>Mel, I'm 23.

I'm not too sure about you watching Mel, James is way too shy for that. and he says too many ppl stalking him scares him, he just likes me to do that.

hehe</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didnt say u would be able to see me hidden amongst the fixtures in the room...but eventually I will take over [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] hehe u are too cutte, we are the complete same when it comes to [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]in Jamesy, I'm 18 by the way [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok Hussies, if these don't want to make u get naked, then u are a lost cause in my book [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

take the chick's head out of the shot and u have the perfect "sex grin" Dawson [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Drop the towel, for the [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] of James drop the god damn [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] towel!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Yeaaaa....**tingles** [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Here is where I dispose of the chick, jump on him from behind and start planting kisses all over his sweeeeet neck [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

hope u enjoyed, a change of pants is availible on the way out... [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-09-2003: Message edited DaWsonSReaLJoEy ]
Old 05-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Melly- daaaamn, you are on a roll, girl!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] keep it comin, i love all the hussy-liciousness. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

We're all totally guttah-sistahs here cuz i swear that's what i was shrieking in that scene too! "DROP THE BLANKET!!! C'MON!!!! Amy, you're supposed to be like, QUEEN HUSSY!! Make. Him. Drop. The. Blanket." [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

But i'm evil, i was saying that in "Angus" too, when James was like, 18 or however old he was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was the best scene. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I kept thinking that Rick would get so into beating up Angus and stuffing his friend into the locker that maybe the towel would just accidentally fall.... oops. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kats, you think just like me with the Angus thing too...I'm always like "maybe the towel will get caught in the locker this time..." [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Mel....thank you for the pics.

Guess who is off to dream of James with some wonderful visuals toaid the dreaming? OMG. I screamed for the towel to fall too. My lil sister thought I was crazier than usual.

Man i love this place.

night babes and gutter sista's too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was screaming my head off when I saw those pictures!

Drop the god darn towel! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] Oh wait, I'll just drop it with my eyes!

Paula [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-12-2003, 08:13 PM
Extreme Fan

those picture are just so damn hot. I have to say I thought I was the only one with gutter thoughts about James.

Megan
Old 05-14-2003, 01:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kidatheart83:
<STRONG>those picture are just so damn hot. I have to say I thought I was the only one with gutter thoughts about James.

Megan</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Megan, So glad u are joining in on this thread!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Believe babe u aren't the only one, just ask Karen, Kats and me...and well, almost every other girl who posts on this board [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I am a true guttah sista at heart [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

YOU ARE BEING WARNED...INTENSE CROTCH SHOT...(Karen this means put a pillow behind u first)

from ROA, after he got all jacked up on cough syrup and split it everywhere..literally. mmmm Jamesy your jeans are all dirrty, why dont I help u get them off... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2003, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I love how you put that, Melly! It's an INTENSE crotch shot!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

for some bizarre reason, the entire sean-desperately-trying-to-kill-himself scene always cracks me up (maybe it's the "la la la la lala" music going on in the background! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), and his face at the end when he looks down and looks SO disappointed to still be alive and he just goes "Ugh. Typical." This image is so funny cuz he looks so amused by his dirrrrtiness. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]