Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2003, 09:27 AM
Absolute Fan

She still got a much better gig playing his mom, though. That way she had an excuse to always be hugging him, and touching him and telling him he's gorgeous.... Sigh.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with alll of your comments regarding Mary! Haha! I'd settle for playing his mother...

So sorry I haven't been here. I've missed it! This is like my favorite place to be! I had some surgery complications.

Oh baby but I am back... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 03:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember her sheer disappointment when she learned he would be her son, I think she was hoping he'd be playing the role of "Mitch" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

for some reason I find these pics to be "Hussylicious"

i think it's that :deviL:ish grin he kepts flashing around...he needs to be careful like that...people are fainting in here left and right!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 07:15 AM
New Fan

i have to agree ! what i love about james is that he wears his heart on his face! not his sleeve. When he is sad you can see it in his eyes and you just want to take care of him! When he is happy his smile just light's you up and you want to attack him and do bad things to him! lol sorry got carried away! Anyway i have to say his eyes and smile just melt me!
Old 07-29-2003, 12:57 PM
Extreme Fan

dajo fan- no kidding! I totally agree! they have the power to totally light you up or break your heart. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Mel- I love those pics too. i think i may have to vote for this picture as one of those "cutest smile" pics too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

by the way, I remember that Mary Margarat Humes thing, that was hysterical! i think she had already met her Mitch, but she was thinking (or at least, hoping) that James would be her younger lover. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "If this is him, my life is good. Then he introduced himself as James, and I said James Van Der Beek?? And he said, 'Hi, Mom!'" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 07-29-2003: Message edited kats83 ]
Old 07-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He was so sweet. He had to take my pants off, and every time the scene cut, he'd fold them and give them to me. I was like 'James, it's fine. Just give me my pants.'"
LOL! I cannot believe I missed this. That is too funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] James is such a gentleman. How many guys do you know that would actually do that? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kats83:
<STRONG> And he said, 'Hi, Mom!'" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
He said that?? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Gotta love him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh and Mel, good choice of pics [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 06:58 AM
Absolute Fan

WARNING: Very suggestive material ahead!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

The following cap is from the gag reel.

Can anyone identify the episode this is from and what the heck happened to get him in such a state? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stela- Isn't that from Episode 523? He's wearing the same shirt and the sheets look the same? I don't know, but [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at the picture!
Old 07-30-2003, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG :O :O

He's grabbin a lot!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 12:40 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG!!! I have to see the rest of this gag reel! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

by the way, that's from "the long goodbye" when pacey wakes him up with the doorbell. mwahahahaha
Old 07-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG OMG...*must stop laughing...must stop crying*

My word, that's certainly an interesting pic.

BTW, where did that quote about him taking off someones pants and then handing them back to them, where'd that come from. I think I missed it.

and Mel,

I think you like this pic

cuz you can see the flat surface you would be on the verge of pushing him on.

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

might just be me tho.
Old 07-30-2003, 01:51 PM
Absolute Fan

The wonderful, awesome Chaz is going to put up a clip a day of the DC seasons five and six gag reel for all of us to see on KHP.

The part that relates to that pic above is in the first clip. It is priceless. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Go here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I love that picture. MMM...I love dirty James. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stela- Do you know if they are going to put any of the gags on the DVD?

Ha. Iloved the part where James and Michelle were cracking up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]