Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
I wanna be a James Hussie, lol. Obsessed James & Dawson fan right here!
Welcome to the James Hussie Thread
Old 11-09-2004, 04:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Some Jamesy eye candy for my hussies!

-Bridgette
Old 11-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawsonfan1
Some Jamesy eye candy for my hussies!
Same here

Old 11-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Extreme Fan

i can't take the long hair...i just want to jump him!! He is so amazingly hott...breathe breathe breathe!
nice pics.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

You guys just made my suck ass day into a wonderful-birds-singing day, lol. Thanks! It almost makes me wanna watch DC right now, but ill just settle for "Varsity Blues" sense i am done with my homework. YAY!

~Britney
Old 11-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Britney- It's never a crime to just settle for 'Varsity Blues'

-Bridgette
Old 03-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Ok, we really do need to bring this thread back, bring the hussies back, i need more pics like these:

This scene was so cute:

[Scene: The Hollywood Studio Office. An Executive is reading from cards in his hand as he walks around the table, behind Dawson and Todd while they sit there listening to him go on about their film. Sever other executives are there as well.]

Executive: Blindingly dull. Achingly dull. Mind-numbingly dull.

Todd: I see, and what do these little cards prove exactly? Other than the fact you've been previewing the bloody thing all along?

Executive: They prove that we're not through shooting. That's what they prove.

Todd: Reshoots?

Executive: Absolutely. More sex. More violence. Maybe a little twist in the plot that's not predictable from the very first frame. I mean, obviously, the goal here is to try to make this damn thing watchable.

Todd: I see. So, you're calling my movie unwatchable?

Executive: I don't have to. They did. You want me to read some more?

Todd: No, that won't be necessary, thank you. [Grabs a pack of cigarettes out of his coat] Anyone got a light? If I'm gonna sit here and take artistic advice from every tom, dick, and Harry in Tarzana that didn't have anything better to do last Wednesday night, then I'm gonna bloody well need some nicotine, all right? Light, please, Dawson.

[He reaches into his pocket and grabs something and puts it into Todd’s jacket pocket before getting up]

Dawson: Um, you know what? I'm gonna go get one.

[He goes out into the foyer, and grabs a phone and makes a call]

Dawson: Come on. Pick up the phone.

[Cell phone rings and Todd begins to look around to see where the sound is coming from.]

Dawson: Reach into the pocket and pick up the phone.

[He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cell phone and looks at it like where did this come from]

Todd: Hello?

Dawson: Shut up before you make this any worse and get out here.

[Dawson hangs up, and Todd looks at the phone .]

Todd: Hello? Hello?

[Todd hangs up the phone and stands up]

Todd: Excuse me.

Executive: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where do you think you're going?

Todd: Oh, I'm sorry. Don't mean to be rude. There's another idiot out in the hall that requires my attention.

[Scene: Out in the Foyer. Dawson is standing there waiting when Todd comes storming over to join him.]

Todd: And just what in the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!

Dawson: What do I think-- what are you doing? You're digging yourself a hole in there bigger than the La Brea tar pits.

Todd: Did it ever occur to you that might be my intention?

Dawson: You never wanna work again?

Todd: We're in charge here. We make the decisions.

Dawson: Which is all well and good except for one thing.

Todd: What?

Dawson: It's their money. Look, you brought me here for my ability to stay calm in a crisis, right? Well, this is it. This is a crisis 'cause if you don't go back in there and act happy about these reshoots, they're gonna get somebody else to do it, somebody who can ruin this movie.

Todd: And would that be such a tragedy?

Dawson: Yes. Look, maybe I'm naive thinking that this whole system, this whole process, can only produce something that's a notch above mediocre, but I want this thing to be good. I want it to be as good as it possibly can be, and I don't think I would've stuck it out working for you this whole time if you didn't want the same thing.

[Scene: Back in the conference room. Dawson and Todd have returned and are peacefully sitting down listening to the Executive speak.]

Executive: So, we figure 3 days of reshoots on a soundstage here in L.A., Very minimal budget. The whole idea here is to, uh, come up with a new ending. Something that's watchable. Or at the very least, something that makes sense. Now, I have no idea what that's going to be, but Heather here seems fairly confident that given enough nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, you might be able to pull something off.

Todd: Well, that's, uh, very charitable of her. Thank you, sweetheart.

Executive: Mm-hmm. All right, Todd, what's it gonna be?

Todd: Well, I can see where you're coming from. I can. I can see where you're coming from. I can see how you and other people like yourself, people of lesser intelligence, might be a bit confused by my movie. And I can see how you actually don't have any new ideas of your own on how to improve it, because, after all, you're not really in the business of having ideas, are you? Oh, that's right. You think you are. Well, you're not. You're in the business of criticizing other people's ideas. Which is why, after much careful consideration, I'll be throwing your most generous offer back in your face and leaving. Good-bye, and good luck with all your future endeavors.

Hussie's, come back!
Old 03-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I just downloaded The View with James on it, and it was adorable, specialy the part where they were commenting on how cute he was, and then one of them brang up that they were talking about erotic dream eariler, lol, and how women have them with Jamesy in it, herself included. And then James started blushying, it had me cracking up, just the way she blatently brought that up, lol. But awww, i also love the fact that both me and James can't read in the car without get nausous. lol, its like one mind.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, those are cute James pics.
Old 03-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Am here Britney Just hadn't seen anyone for ages so stopped checking if anyone was posting...but am back reporting on duty

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 03-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

^^ Yea, happy that your posting here again. I miss Jamesy.

I think Heather must be a hussie like us, check out where her hand is. Well of course, she did marry the man.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
I think Heather must be a hussie like us, check out where her hand is. Well of course, she did marry the man.
Heather is definitely a hussy Who can blame her really

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 03-25-2005, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
I just downloaded The View with James on it, and it was adorable, specialy the part where they were commenting on how cute he was, and then one of them brang up that they were talking about erotic dream eariler, lol, and how women have them with Jamesy in it, herself included. And then James started blushying, it had me cracking up, just the way she blatently brought that up, lol. But awww, i also love the fact that both me and James can't read in the car without get nausous. lol, its like one mind.
I LOVED that appearance - his blushing was so cute...The women of The View are hussies too
Old 04-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Do we need to add them all 2 the list? The View ladies and Heather? They seem pretty worthy. HAha!
I feel like a babbling hussy everytime I come on this thread all I can do is take deep breathes and say how HoTT he is! Yuuuummmy Jamesy!
Old 04-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

Hee! I know! I get all giggly and little breathless myslef