Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 09:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

What time does it come on, do you know?
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 04-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
What time does it come on, do you know?
The game starts a 7pm tonight.

Come on Yanks beat some Bluejays booties. LMAO
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yup, 7 tonight. So excited for tonight!

BTW, Joe Torre had a successful first game with the Dodgers. He looks like a whole other person. He has a tan, he looks really young and he seems happy. I'm sad that he wasn't like that in his last years with the Yanks, but he deserves to feel good after so many hits and misses in the Bronx.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Now maybe people can STFU over Wang's postseason being an indicator of impending doom.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Wang did so good. Giambi did great also! I was so happy to see him out there doing it all!

But the man of the game.... MELKY!!!!!!! What plays, the homer, the smile. Hehe. He had quite a game.

Joe Girardi's handprint could be seen throughout the game. I hope this is the beginning to a great year.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Yup, 7 tonight. So excited for tonight!

BTW, Joe Torre had a successful first game with the Dodgers. He looks like a whole other person. He has a tan, he looks really young and he seems happy. I'm sad that he wasn't like that in his last years with the Yanks, but he deserves to feel good after so many hits and misses in the Bronx.
I miss him but that is great, the Dodgers might have a chance to get somewhat far this season.

Oh, and the Yanks won wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Our offense is killing my soul.

But we won. Good enough for now.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca- (View Post)
Our offense is killing my soul.

But we won. Good enough for now.
Our offense could be worse. It could be like Detroit's

Also, hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted here. Had some major computer problems and whatnot Should be back though!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginary light (View Post)
Our offense could be worse. It could be like Detroit's

Also, hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted here. Had some major computer problems and whatnot Should be back though!
Glad your back

Honestly, everytime i watch this team i get nervous but then again i know they can do great. So my hope for the season will be good because they have just started the season and they will be in the playoff's.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Well, no. Things are still better for us than the overrated Tigers.

I don't want to see Matsui in LF. Ever. Again. Damon in CF is no prize either. The next time Melky feels like punching someone, he can hit his BFF Cano in the stomach on his own time.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Heh, kinda glad I had to work tonight and ended up missing the game

Hoping for something a little more from Pettitte tomorrow Hell, expecting it.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's amazing, really the pitching was harod and the defense was even worse. They could've done better by inning 5 but no they blew it. Everytime the Yanks do this it makes me think about the rest of the season. I know it's early but come on people win, and i mean win against the Rays. Unfreakinbelievable!
Old 04-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

That was quite a beating we took last night. Poor Hawkings, I understand and FULLY respect and admire his use of #21 but it's going to make things harder for him. It's so unfair, Dear Paulie retired long ago and we are running out of numbers.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can they win? i know it's early but they are doing aweful. I missed yesterdays game but know they lost. What is wrong with this team?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

They're only 2-3 and they've already had two QS out of their starting rotation and won two one run games. Outside of Hawkins and Farnsworthless, our pen has looked awesome.

It's really not that bad at all. There's no reason to worry. Just a matter of the bats actually waking up and Girardi maybe ceasing to be too diseased to manage.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread