Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharTheLove (View Post)
Aw what happen with Arod? i hope he can play cause from what i see he can really well.
His elbow is bothering him a little. Apparently is nothing big and he will 100% when the season starts.

BTW, this new "rivalry" with the Rays is weird. lol However, they really hurt our catcher so I can't blame Shelley.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

OH i see, what is up with that fight? it seemed like this was during a season kind of fight. I wounder why that fight broke out because i wasn't watching when that happened.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OH i see, what is up with that fight? it seemed like this was during a season kind of fight. I wounder why that fight broke out because i wasn't watching when that happened.
One of the Rays broke one of our catcher's wrist. Shelley "retaliated" by taking a hard dive at their second base and all hell broke loose. lol

Good for the Yanks and Shelley! They guys are always being plunked and pushed around, it's just not acceptable.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

It looks like the Yanks are doing very well in spring training. I hope they do the same during the season, which starts this week.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It looks like the Yanks are doing very well in spring training. I hope they do the same during the season, which starts this week.
Indeed!!

I'm so excited! The season always takes forever to start in my eyes, but this off season has felt even longer. Let the games begin!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Indeed!!

I'm so excited! The season always takes forever to start in my eyes, but this off season has felt even longer. Let the games begin!
Agreed i wish them well and hope for a better post season. I was so annoy by them loosing last year.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agreed i wish them well and hope for a better post season. I was so annoy by them loosing last year.

Oh, I know. I don't mind them losing, I mind them going out without doing their best. That does suck bad. You know what they're capable of, but lately in the PS they just lose their way. There have been recent PS games where they have scored 1 or 2 runs in back to back games, that must change.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i know, but i have faith in my team that they will be better., because i can tell that they are doing well right now. Although they lost to Ohio i still can see them doing better then last year.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

DJ hit a homer today! First of the Spring. Their Tampa stadium was renamed for The Boss.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

DJ hit a homer today! First of the Spring. Their Tampa stadium was renamed for The Boss.
I know, i was so happy to see the Tampa stadium renamed that was sweet. Unfortunitly they lost sadly but i saw my man hit the homer.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know, i was so happy to see the Tampa stadium renamed that was sweet. Unfortunitly they lost sadly but i saw my man hit the homer.
Sweet is the right word. Regardless of many things, The Boss has been great to the Yankees. He's an owner that deeply cares about winning and is willing to make things happen so that the team can win. I hope Hank Steinbrenner is as good. The Boss lives in Tampa so I'm sure it means a lot to him to have the field named after him.

Anyway, yes, we did lose. But DJ going yard is good news.

My friend called me yesterday from the game in one of Posada's at bats. Wish I could've been there with him!
Old 03-30-2008, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sweet is the right word. Regardless of many things, The Boss has been great to the Yankees. He's an owner that deeply cares about winning and is willing to make things happen so that the team can win. I hope Hank Steinbrenner is as good. The Boss lives in Tampa so I'm sure it means a lot to him to have the field named after him.

Anyway, yes, we did lose. But DJ going yard is good news.

My friend called me yesterday from the game in one of Posada's at bats. Wish I could've been there with him!
I have a feeling they will be good on Monday for their home opener. They won laast night so i have hope. I'm not going to jinx anything just want to wish them good luck and kick some butt on Monday.

I will get some tickets this season i must.

Your friend is lucky i want to go down to florida and meet the team, if i'm lucky.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

I hope you score some tickets for this season! This will be a special one. Florida is a great way to meet the team, I've heard.

Well, less than 12 hours to the first pitch! One last opening day for the Stadium. Wow. I knew it was coming, but it's still sobering.

Have a good one, Yanks!
Old 03-30-2008, 11:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

I cannot watch the first game, I have to work. I'm so happy that I get to see A Rod again this season, it's exciting.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 03-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

What a bummer the game was postponed. I hope tomorrows weather cooperates.