Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

The Salukis also have a hot as hell dance team.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by General Jiang Wei:
<STRONG>The Salukis also have a hot as hell dance team.</STRONG>
Yeah they sure do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I saw a couple of really hot blondes on the team. I`m glad that CBS showed them a few times during the game. Of course i like to see the Bearcats` dance team tomorrow. Usually they have a lot of hotties on the team.
Old 03-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they actually made your cheerleadrs look bad, during a break, they didn't go to commercial, and they were going back and forth between the 'Bama cheer team the the Saluki dance team, i mean WOW. Wasn't all the tight black pants either, all those girls smoked 'Bama. Though it's similar with my crew, the Dance team is uaually fairly good looking, but the cheer squad, although really good and always in the ESPN competitinos, isn't all that cute.

I rolled my ass out of bed a bit early today, gotta watch as much as i can, as i work all weekend.
Old 03-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hate the ACC</STRONG>
Ahem, 6 for 6.

Georgia tech needs to pull it together though, they almost got upset.

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 03-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Absolute Fan

oops, double post.

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 03-19-2004, 03:58 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by purrfect405:
<STRONG>Gerry McNamara - Man of the night with 43 points, dang this boy is good!</STRONG>
Yeah, baby! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 'Cuse pulled through.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah, they actually made your cheerleadrs look bad, during a break, they didn't go to commercial, and they were going back and forth between the 'Bama cheer team the the Saluki dance team, i mean WOW. Wasn't all the tight black pants either, all those girls smoked 'Bama. Though it's similar with my crew, the Dance team is uaually fairly good looking, but the cheer squad, although really good and always in the ESPN competitinos, isn't all that cute.

I rolled my ass out of bed a bit early today, gotta watch as much as i can, as i work all weekend.</STRONG>
I didn`t see that yesterday during the game. BTW Chris the Bearcats pulled out a tough one today against East Tennessee State. They jumped on the Bucs early, but the Bucs came back and really battled the Bearcats throughout the game. Next up for Cincy is Illinois. That means we have to see some smack talking between you and Kathie.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Well, things went pretty much as expected this afternoon. There were no typical upsets. Maybe that will change with tonight’s games (I know it's wishful thinking, but I'd LOVE to see UIC pull off the shocker over Kansas tonight).

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Rod:
<STRONG> Next up for Cincy is Illinois. That means we have to see some smack talking between you and Kathie.</STRONG>
I have three words for Chris: BRING IT ON!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

With the way things were going for a while, it looked like the Bearcats were primed for one of their infamous first-round upsets. The fact that East Tennessee St. was in the game as long as they were, especially after they came out so terribly, speaks volumes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] As expected, the Illini took care of business and easily beat Murray St. The only way Cincy will be able to put up a real fight against the Illini is if they take control down low. That is Illinois’s main weakness this year. Don’t try competing with Williams and Brown in the backcourt. It ain’t gonna happen. Come Sunday night, I expect Illinois to advance to a Sweet Sixteen match-up with Duke.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited over Vandy's win today; I wish I could have seen it, though. I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow morning and won't be able to watch any of the games over the next week. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

i cant believe that Providence chocked on a big game, i believed Ryan Gomes would help the Friars overcome a very good Pacific team.im not that big of a fan of upsets....unless i called it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

looking forward to the St. Joseph/Texas Tech game....Bob Knight and his squad will be quite loadful for the St. Joseph team. Im not one of those critics that believed St. Joseph did not deserve the no 1 seed, but i believe this matchup will go to Texas Tech, the Red Raiders will advance...goddamit they will!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
purrfect405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

UCF (my school [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) gave a good effort against Pittsburgh tonight. For a second there I was really thinking they could pull it off. Even the crowd was getting behind them. But Pitt pulled it out in the end. It was a good game and a good show of defense on both sides.
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Actually, the only time we've lost in the first round was about 8 yers ago to Wisconson when they had Finlay and Griffin. Our coking happens in round two, vs weak teams. And since Illinois is a fairly overrated junk team from a crap conference, we'll prolly lose. Though, i'd like to see James White punch Dee Brown in the eye. Just for goofs.

I mean really, come on. Your #10 in the country, smoke Illinois (12) and your only a 6 seed? heh, even outranked by the team you waxed. Nice. So Illinois should be proud to play us in round 2 and not round one.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoy watching the Planters Peanut guy busting the duke mascots ass in that commercial.
Old 03-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I enjoy watching the Planters Peanut guy busting the duke mascots ass in that commercial.</STRONG>
Yeah, too bad Mr. Peanut doesn't play, maybe Duke wouldn't keep stomping their opponents.
Old 03-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>

Yeah, too bad Mr. Peanut doesn't play, maybe Duke wouldn't keep stomping their opponents.</STRONG>
like how they stomp through seton hall today, 90-62 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
purrfect405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread