Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

NCAA Tournament - Lets Get It On!

Yep, we can discuss how much we want Duke to lose here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just got home and the only score i know is Maryland 68 UTEP 59

Since Timmy Hardaway, is this the only time UTEP has been to the dance?
Old 03-18-2004, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

go Doggs
capesidefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

florida got spanked.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by General Jiang Wei:
<STRONG>Yep, we can discuss how much we want Duke to lose here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Don't make me hurt you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 03-18-2004, 03:56 PM
MST Manager

Ooh, fighting words. Me likes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Is Syracuse winning right now?
Old 03-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

syracuse ws getting slapped hardc ore, but came back to tie at the half,... i hope Wake loses this damn dgame, hate the ACC
Old 03-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Nevada by 6 41 seconds, gotta love it.

My frined who goes to Maryland sent me this pic. heh
Old 03-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

agh! too many upsets already.....i must say that im impressed with nevada, what a comeback! i thought Michigan state to have the lock in that game...but they proved me wrong....and the Manhattan team just took advantage of a Florida slump..that was a poor performance by the Gators today. Alot of close games and i especially enjoyed the Syracuse/BYU game, that was exciting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gerry McNamara - Man of the night with 43 points, dang this boy is good!

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
purrfect405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 10:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>syracuse ws getting slapped hardc ore, but came back to tie at the half,... i hope Wake loses this damn dgame, hate the ACC</STRONG>
Sucks to be you then, cause my ACC is 4 for 4 so far. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Good foresight on the Manhattan/Florida game though. I didn't expect the gators to fall so early.

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 03-18-2004, 10:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Nevada by 6 41 seconds, gotta love it.

My frined who goes to Maryland sent me this pic. heh</STRONG>
You wanna take this outside?
Old 03-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>

You wanna take this outside?</STRONG>
Can't, i'm too busy laughing at that boy. Crying. Wearing the Duke jersey. As they lost.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Phew!!! After practically handing the game to Dayton several times by not knocking down free throws, DePaul escapes with a double-OT victory! We’ll take it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Andre Brown makes Shaq look like a great free throw shooter. 0/10 at the line?!!! Yikes! He’s lucky his team was able to pull it out, as his atrocious FT shooting could have easily cost the Demons the game. All I can say is thank goodness for Drake Diener! He’s the only reliable shooter on this team. I thought Leitao should have set up plays much earlier to put the game away. Dayton was moronic to keep fouling Deiner in OT. You don’t want him at the free throw line. Again, ugly victory. Hopefully, it was a character-builder. Bring on UConn! It should be an exciting match-up, with Calhoun vs. Leitao.

Southern Illinois was *this* close to knocking off Alabama. I was pulling for them. They made an incredible comeback in the second half, but just couldn’t put the Crimson Tide away. What a tough way to go out!

Quote:
<STRONG>florida got spanked.</STRONG>
Yep. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It looks like you and I are the only ones who called this game at our Tournament picks thread. The same goes for the “upset” of Nevada over Michigan St. Billy Donovan gets the least out of the most talent. He reminds me a lot of Pat Kennedy-- a guy who could recruit, but not live up to expectations as coach. I figured Manhattan would win, but not by 15. I wasn’t surprised by MSU’s demise, either. They are a totally overrated team. As soon as Paul Davis fouled out, I knew the game was over. Nice comeback by Nevada!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, i was perfect until the end, when i lost the depaul/dayton game and the Seton Hall/Arizona game. Alot of fun games today!
Old 03-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Arizona just choked in the second half. I thought they gave that game away. I'm glad to see that DePaul taught you not to bet against them. Of course, that all changes with their 2nd round game. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Chi159:
<STRONG>

Southern Illinois was *this* close to knocking off Alabama. I was pulling for them. They made an incredible comeback in the second half, but just couldn’t put the Crimson Tide away. What a tough way to go out!

</STRONG>
That was a very good game. I didn`t feel very comfortable about it, even when the Tide had a 10 point lead at the half. I have to give the Saulkis credit. They made a nice comeback, but the Tide made the plays when it was necessary to pull out the win. I don`t know how many more of these close games i can take from them. Next for the Tide is Stanford. They`ve got to bring their A game against the Cardinal on Saturday.