Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2016, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a very mature thing for Ralph to say what he did to Paige. But I think she also knows that if she decides she doesn't want Tim in the picture anymore, Ralph isn't going to cry about it.

~Heidi
Old 11-18-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
It was a very mature thing for Ralph to say what he did to Paige. But I think she also knows that if she decides she doesn't want Tim in the picture anymore, Ralph isn't going to cry about it.
I like how they did it too - they showed that he was mature, but they also showed that what someone says isn't necessarily how they feel, even when it's a kid. We tend to think of kids as being sometimes awkwardly, painfully honest, but even a ten year old is good at putting up a front.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I like how they did it too - they showed that he was mature, but they also showed that what someone says isn't necessarily how they feel, even when it's a kid. We tend to think of kids as being sometimes awkwardly, painfully honest, but even a ten year old is good at putting up a front.
It was a beautiful balance for a kid who is trying to be very grown up about something he probably isn't really feeling very grown up about. And Riley did an awesome job with both the scenes with Paige and Walter.

~Heidi
Old 11-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was a beautiful balance for a kid who is trying to be very grown up about something he probably isn't really feeling very grown up about. And Riley did an awesome job with both the scenes with Paige and Walter.
Yeah, Riley did a fantastic job.

Old 11-23-2016, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, if Ronnie is successful, and manages to get Walter and Paige together - does that mean our little family threesome will now be a foursome? I'm not sure if I can deal with a lot of Ronnie as the intrusive mother-in-law - even if she isn't officially a mother-in-law.

~Heidi
Old 11-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So, if Ronnie is successful, and manages to get Walter and Paige together - does that mean our little family threesome will now be a foursome? I'm not sure if I can deal with a lot of Ronnie as the intrusive mother-in-law - even if she isn't officially a mother-in-law.
If she and Paige managed to rebuild their relationship...or even just...build it? I don't know that they ever had one...I don't know if she'd meddle or be intrusive. Because if she does redeem herself, she'll probably be too worried about messing something up that she'd be more hesitant.

Old 11-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't hold out a lot of hope for Paige and Ronnie to build much of a relationship. Ronnie is just out of prison and apparently still pulling scams. I can't see Paige wanting to have anything to do with that - especially if Ralph is involved - or even nearby. I can only imagine her reaction if Ronnie and Ralph have been corresponding and she knew nothing about it.

Considering Paige's reaction to Walter's little tricks at Tahoe, I hope that whatever Ronnie cooks up to get Paige and Walter back together that it isn't too tricky or manipulative.

~Heidi
Old 11-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, me either. Though if Ralph and Ronnie bond, and Ronnie doesn't do anything scam wise involving Ralph (like buying presents with other people's money like Paige said she did to her), Paige might like having her mother around just because of that. That's not necessarily a good thing - this board wasn't around in S1 but I talked on Tumblr a lot about how once she made the decision to let Drew see Ralph, she got kind of weird about keeping that up because it was a biological tie (like her being all ready to move to Maine just because "Drew is his father, Walter.") But considering the blood relationship between Drew and Ralph had her ready to relocate even though she and Drew weren't getting back together, I could see her wanting Ronnie in Ralph's life if it turns out those two bond and it's an honest relationship.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a Waige + Ralph gifset I made today, that Ermanda asked me about the other day.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Here's a Waige + Ralph gifset I made today, that Ermanda asked me about the other day.
I love how you got close-ups of their reactions. They have so much more impact that way. Paige's sort of astonished look on the left side, contrasted with her grinning smirk on the right is amazing!

~Heidi
Old 03-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love how you got close-ups of their reactions. They have so much more impact that way. Paige's sort of astonished look on the left side, contrasted with her grinning smirk on the right is amazing!
She's so proud! I only wish I could have gotten a close up of Walter on the last gif but the shot was too wide, it'd have looked grainy.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So. Lots of nights and weekends for Waige in this wedding planning. I'm wondering if Ralph might be chilling at the garage with them on those weekends. Or maybe Walter will go over there.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So. Lots of nights and weekends for Waige in this wedding planning. I'm wondering if Ralph might be chilling at the garage with them on those weekends. Or maybe Walter will go over there.
Could be they'll split it halfway. Although it makes sense to pick one venue and do it all there. There are going to be books and lists and samples and such to work with and it wouldn't be any fun to haul that stuff back and forth. It makes sense to do it at Paige's condo - so they can work after Ralph's bedtime. I know he can always sack out on the couch, but then that would be disruptive to his sleep cycle.

Who knows? Maybe Walter can stay over sometimes.

~Heidi
Old 03-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Who knows? Maybe Walter can stay over sometimes.
We wish.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Well if Scorpion ever fails for whatever reason, Walter and Paige could pick up a Wedding Planning business.

I think I might actually write a Waige Wedding Planning AU story.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread