Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2016, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

and that IMO is one of the more serious failings of the show
Old 04-17-2016, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
and that IMO is one of the more serious failings of the show
yeah the relationship with henry, i really agree with you, i mean he could just not have been there, it would not change anything
Old 04-17-2016, 05:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
so this for me is weird, i know henry is his fathr but joe took care of him, he knows barry best, i mean so they will argue.. hmm.... weird...
Yer i get you see season 1 we had many great moments with them and i feel we had it the whole time barrys been with Joe going to visit henry but joe there 24/7 .. plus joe knows him as the flash ..

I feel this season they wrote henry off wrong there where so many ways of making hmi leave be better than oh im just going
Old 04-17-2016, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

right? so yeah i really cant be bothered if he is in a episode, cause it will be to seconds and he is gone again! really bad writing i think
Old 04-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

oh it is really bad writing.... there is no question at all about that
Old 04-17-2016, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Henry's gonna be in the last few episodes. People think he might be dying.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

he would be the most obvious / likely choice IMO
Old 04-17-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeha i think so to, again it doesnt bother me if he does i just think its comcical somehow having him away for a season and boom he appears and boom he maybe dies. why bother bring him back really
Old 04-17-2016, 01:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I like Henry but I don't like how he wasn't around. If he dies it will still upset me mostly for Barry.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I'll be sad for Barry but since they basically have already written Henry out of the show .... the impact of my sadness is minimized...

they have worked hard to make Joe basically his dad in the scope of the show and you'd think Barry Allen was really Barry West. I love the West family stuff but at the same time I have to admit it would have been neat seeing some Allen father and son / family time as well more than what they have done
Old 04-18-2016, 05:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I'll be sad for Barry but since they basically have already written Henry out of the show .... the impact of my sadness is minimized...

they have worked hard to make Joe basically his dad in the scope of the show and you'd think Barry Allen was really Barry West. I love the West family stuff but at the same time I have to admit it would have been neat seeing some Allen father and son / family time as well more than what they have done
I agree i loved in season 1 we still had henry there it was still a think now with the west its to much i dont mind it but its like another thing the writers have killed off and season one henry dting would of been so sad now i dont think i would be as sad besides seeing barry cry
Old 04-18-2016, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

so... apparently not only does Jay "love" Caitlin but he "needs" her....

Meanwhile, Sears also said that viewers of "The Flash" will eventually find out why Hunter is so attracted to Caitlin. There are some speculations that Zoom and Caitlin's villainous counterpart Killer Frost were previously linked to each other.

"There's even an under-layer based on where he came from in his life - his origin story - that plays a big part in why he wants her, why he needs her, why he loves her," he said.

^^^^

‘The Flash' season 2 spoilers: Jay Garrick, Caitlin Snow to get back together? : Entertainment : Yibada

just....

I mean... the thing I get from that is that Hunter and KF were a thing - romantically? Or had some kind of to him relationship, I guess... and then what, couldn't do that anymore once she became Killer Frost? And now Caitlin is his do-over?

^^

stills for 2x19

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-bac...0131b/#gallery

^^

sneak peek for tomorrow night

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-18-2016 at 03:02 PM
Old 04-18-2016, 05:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh poor caitlin

I get KF and him but shes not there yet
Old 04-18-2016, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

well, I don't know that they were for a fact but from what was said, it seems to imply that they were.

from the article talking about it to Teddy's statement of there is a reason and the EP's always saying that we would find that reason / back story with Zoom and Killer Frost.

so if nothing else there is clearly some part of him that had some kind of healthier and better relationship relationship with her

^^^

and yeah, Caitlin can't seem to catch a break really.

and the funny thing is Teddy says that Hunter never played her but he really kinda did... but pretending to be Jay - or by being his better self, etc... which isn't who he really is. so in truth, he did play her.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeh he did play her but interesting to see zooms story, but poor caitlin. she needs vacation really