Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
whst is it is a kind of crossover and its laurels funerral they attend?
yes i think its that not sure if any of you watch arrow but start of this season barry goes to oliver casue of the funeral we just found out laurel died so they will go there
Old 04-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

This is for the finale, laurels funeral should be over by then.

I wish no one died, but looks like someone is.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

it should be but maybe not? I mean its possible that its a flash back scene....

something that they might have filmed and then will flash back to it in the finale?

I think that is unlikely.... I still think Henry. After Barry saved him the show could say that they had the poetic sacrifice of Henry saving Barry... though that would be twice in two seasons someone died to save him in the finale or near the finale...

also, if they were following the Arrow script then Henry AKA Moira iis most likely to bite the dust iMO

^^

couple more photos... though this one makes it hard for me to make out anyone other than Barry and iris at the house. I know it was mentioned the others were there or filming but I suppose its possible that they could have been filming and then died? IDK. The time line of events can always be played with - Arrow has loved doing that after all.

http://yvrshoots.com/2016/04/shoot-t...l#.Vwq0CRIrLGK
Old 04-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
it should be but maybe not? I mean its possible that its a flash back scene....

something that they might have filmed and then will flash back to it in the finale?

I think that is unlikely.... I still think Henry. After Barry saved him the show could say that they had the poetic sacrifice of Henry saving Barry... though that would be twice in two seasons someone died to save him in the finale or near the finale...

also, if they were following the Arrow script then Henry AKA Moira iis most likely to bite the dust iMO

^^

couple more photos... though this one makes it hard for me to make out anyone other than Barry and iris at the house. I know it was mentioned the others were there or filming but I suppose its possible that they could have been filming and then died? IDK. The time line of events can always be played with - Arrow has loved doing that after all.

SHOOT: THE FLASH Films Its Season 2 Finale in Vancouver’s Mountain View Cemetery & at Cambie Village House | yvrshoots
I hope no one dies would be so obvious .. each season someone dies?.. could be something else going to see barrys mum or iris mum we only seen barry/iris there
Old 04-11-2016, 02:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
It's unlikely because they were filming in funeral attire.

I don't think they were visiting Nora's grave because why would they be dressed like that?

This seems to rule out Barry, Iris, Wally, Cisco and Caitlin. Joe should be safe because someone who has seen the Barry/Iris scene described it like Iris was the one to go outside and comfort Barry. If Joe died, I'd expect it to be the other way around (unless the writers are completely out of their minds).

This leaves Henry, Wells and Jesse. Henry is the most likely option and even if I've been predicting his death since S1, it would piss me off and the comparisons with Arrow are never good.

It's also possible they could kill someone who appears from time to time like Captain Singh...
Old 04-11-2016, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Barry could be outside because he felt guilty about whatever happened, if Joe got killed by Zoom and he couldn't save him. If it was Henry they probably would have had Joe out on those steps with him lol. But I guess if they're shifting towards Westallen maybe not. I hope I'm wrong, even though I don't want the other options to die either.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
It's unlikely because they were filming in funeral attire.

I don't think they were visiting Nora's grave because why would they be dressed like that?

This seems to rule out Barry, Iris, Wally, Cisco and Caitlin.
True, though the chance of it happening as a cliff hanger to end the season exists... though if it is Henry then I doubt they kill anyone else off. if its someone like Captain Singh.... then maybe? Depends on what they are going for in the end of the finale and what the cliff hanger is heading into Season Three.

Quote:
Joe should be safe because someone who has seen the Barry/Iris scene described it like Iris was the one to go outside and comfort Barry. If Joe died, I'd expect it to be the other way around (unless the writers are completely out of their minds).
Agree. That would not make me feel very confident heading into Season 3 if they did that.

Quote:
This leaves Henry, Wells and Jesse. Henry is the most likely option and even if I've been predicting his death since S1, it would piss me off and the comparisons with Arrow are never good.
Yeah, the only viable option there is Henry IMO. I mean... unless TC would come back as Eobard somehow or yet another Wells... I just have a hard time picturing the show without him on it.

And Jessie... she apparently comes back either in 2x18 or 2x19 so to then kill her off? Especially when they still have her story to tell and develop - if they are going to? Don't see that.

Which leaves Henry... which is kind of a cope out because for viewers, it won't mean much but will to Barry, etc.... so its kind of split there. But its a semi cope out to me because of the fact he's been gone for the entire season really and there's not a big emotional connection there. Plus, if it were Henry I just don't know why Barry wouldn't want to go back in time a few days and save him?

That's why I wondered about someone else maybe dying if he did that? They could have filmed the funeral and then Barry, wracked with guilt or dispair, goes back in time and this time it's someone else? It could be possible. Likely? No. But they've shown they don't mind going back in time
Old 04-11-2016, 06:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope its just laurels funeral but if not makes sense for henry or jessie
Old 04-11-2016, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

isn't Jesse l Martin picture the one that says spoilers on it from Kevin Smith tweet? on another picture where it shows Wally in Zoom grip it shows Barry without mask, Grant says its a rehearsal picture but why is there lighting around zoom. I'm not happy about that picture.

Quote:
Hmm.... I think then that I would go with him visiting Barry's mom's grave or Henry . That would make sense for them being in funeral clothes, etc...

Joe? Nope. I just can't see it happening. I just can't believe they would make Iris and Wally orphans and kill Joe off when so many people like him and Joe
I wouldn't put it past them just for shock. I can't believe you did not even state what effect it would have on Barry! I do agree its not Joe.

Last edited by Heidsdk; 04-11-2016 at 06:25 AM
Old 04-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

God never joe!
Old 04-11-2016, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I hope its just laurels funeral but if not makes sense for henry or jessie
I don't think its Laurel's funeral although I guess it could be.

^^

if it is a rehearseal photo than its possible Zoom has someone else and they are trying to keep who he has under wraps?
Old 04-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hmm... ok so read all the comments. the one with at the funeral and barry feeling guilt and goes back in time and its another one? that could be very interesting somehow

i still believe its Laurels funeral.. . if not the yeah it probably is henry, which for me doesnt matter, i dont care if he dies really, cause as mentioned im not emotional involved in his character at all! i know barry will be sad, but i mean can it effect him so much? he hasnt been around AT ALL
Old 04-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

true, he has not been around at all but he's still his father... so yeah, I think it would effect Barry most. I mean, the others knew him somewhat of course but really not that much because of obvious reasons

and yeah, I could see Barry trying to maybe go back in time depending on who it is. so its possible that no one really dies or someone else does if he were to go back in time. But I don't know that they would have him go back in time again for what, the 3rd or 4th time in the last quarter of a season? that might be too much

From the Comic Con panel over the weekend with Robbie Amell and DP:

Robbie: I had dinner with Greg Berlanti and asked for all the spoilers. I'm not going to give you anything but you guys are in for the sickest last few episodes of the season. There's going to be... I'm not going to give you anything but I was so impressed.

Dani: It's going to be crazy. Both of the last two episodes are pretty huge.

apparently she also said E-2 Wally could be the man in the mask which has been thought about but would she really say that if that's who it was? IDK..... KL also said he'd like to see Linda Park - AKA Wally's LI - be more part of the show but also likes the spark that Wally and Jessie seemed to have

it was from a you tube video of DP and RA answering questions on face book - he kept bringing up the fact that he was dead but would come back if they asked - IDK - and then someone's write up of the panel

^^

my own dislike of the actor aside... if Ronnie comes back to life - even though I have speculated on this before - I will be done with the show. That, perhaps more than anything, will end the show as far as I am concerned.

He;s been dead, be's alive, no he's dead again. And now he's alive again? No thanks. Not to mention also dying on E-2.

On plans of him returning

“I hope so. I am not back this season. They’re just finishing up the season [2] finale, and I wasn’t available… and they didn’t ask me. There were a lot of really big storylines to tie up and I had dinner with Greg Berlanti the other night and I asked him for all the spoilers and he gave them to me, and you guys are in for one incredible final stretch of season 2. But I would love to go back. I told him: ‘Whenever I’m available, whenever you want me, I’m there.’ I would prefer to go back as Firestorm [rather] than Deathstorm. I loved playing Deathstorm but I think it’s tougher to have a serious arc if I’m going back as a bad guy, because I just won’t last as long.”

“I’ve had a lot of fun playing Ronnie, so even if there were a version of my character without superpowers, I would love to go back and play that. I actually really love playing the Ronnie Raymond side of the character, getting to do scenes with Danielle and the rest of the cast. The Firestorm stuff is really fun to do and fun to see on TV, but to ground something as a real person is nice for the acting side of things.”

so... yeah. I do expect one day Ronnie will come back to life - again - in one way or another - even more so now than before - and so after reading that I kind of view my viewership as something of temporary sadly. I'll happily watch or plan on watching until that day comes though

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-11-2016 at 12:21 PM
Old 04-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thank goodness Ronnie isn't returning imo
Old 04-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I agree on that point but I do think we have not seen the last of RA as Ronnie