Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Barry Allen | The Flash [Spoilers & Speculation] #4 : news , ideas & theories are welcomed!

Welcome to the Spoilers & Speculation Thread

x
Old 04-07-2016, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 04-07-2016, 05:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Awesome pic love that OP
Old 04-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

WELLS IS ATTACKED BY DC COMICS’ CHARACTER GRIFFIN GREY – A meta-human with super strength named Griffin Grey (guest star Haig Sutherland) mistakes Harry (Tom Cavanagh) for Earth-1 Harrison Wells and kidnaps him, demanding that Wells cure him from his current condition. Realizing another brilliant Wells could help track Griffin’s location, Barry asks Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) to help. Meanwhile, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) corners Joe (Jesse L. Martin) about The Flash. John Showalter directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts & Katherine Walczak.

Synopsis for 2x19

so I was right.... Jessie back.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Wells will finally be damseled

I wonder if Wally finds out in this episode
Old 04-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Wells will finally be damseled

I wonder if Wally finds out in this episode
Maybe would be easier
Old 04-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

I imagine Wally will find out before the season ends.... when, exactly, I have no idea. But I do think Season Two ends with him knowing

Everyone gets kidnapped.... its a kidnap party!

it really has to be a requirement at this point. no one can know who the Flash is or be part of the inner circle without first being kidnapped and or held hostage by some villain or villains who may or may not be meta humans with an axe to grind against the flash.

Someone should put that disclaimer on a post it or have it outside Star Labs... along with the warning that there is no security at star labs. none. whatsoever.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I imagine Wally will find out before the season ends.... when, exactly, I have no idea. But I do think Season Two ends with him knowing

Everyone gets kidnapped.... its a kidnap party!

it really has to be a requirement at this point. no one can know who the Flash is or be part of the inner circle without first being kidnapped and or held hostage by some villain or villains who may or may not be meta humans with an axe to grind against the flash.

Someone should put that disclaimer on a post it or have it outside Star Labs... along with the warning that there is no security at star labs. none. whatsoever.
I know right! Its just so strange lol its l ike befriend barry get kidnapped than go be part of the team
Old 04-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

So someone is dying. They were filming at the cemetery. I'm worried now. Who do you think it is?

Last edited by scclarke; 04-09-2016 at 12:36 AM
Old 04-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

well, we know Barry was going to visit his mom's grave, I think... in 2x21? So could it be that he was back visiting? If someone IS indeed dying......

Realistically it could really only be IMO : Henry, Caitlin (especially if Killer Frost returns because then DP really isn't leaving the show) .

You're not killing Barry, Iris or Cisco.

Same with Joe - not after just introducing Wally.

Wally, see above. Same with Jessie coming back, there's no point to her coming back if Wells dies.

And since I would be stunned completely if TC ever left - at least this early on - I can't see Wells leaving

Henry is probably most likely as it doesn't have a huge impact on viewers but would on Barry.

Caitlin's would have the most impact compared to Henry's IMO and again, you could keep her on the show in a form in KF as well so its not like she'd be off the show so in that sense it kind of gives them an out of sorts.

Sure, the man in the mask could die but would they really then be shooting in the cemetary for someone they didn't even know?

So I'd go Henry Allen as most likely, Caitlin as 2nd choice - albeit somewhat distant second - and after that, I really can;t see anyone else dying.

^^

it really does appear that Wally is going to find out about Barry in 2x18....

The Flash 2×18, Versus Zoom, Three VERY Revealing Stills Released… – The Arrowverse
Old 04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Extreme Fan

It's not Caitlin, Cisco or Wally they were filming at the cemetery and it looks like Barry and Iris are in funeral clothes in this picture.

I think it's Joe...
Old 04-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Hmm.... I think then that I would go with him visiting Barry's mom's grave or Henry . That would make sense for them being in funeral clothes, etc...

Joe? Nope. I just can't see it happening. I just can't believe they would make Iris and Wally orphans and kill Joe off when so many people like him and Joe

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-09-2016 at 05:45 PM
Old 04-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I know they love Joe, but maybe JLM wanted to move on to something else.

Last edited by scclarke; 04-09-2016 at 09:31 PM
Old 04-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

whst is it is a kind of crossover and its laurels funerral they attend?
Old 04-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
I know they love Joe, but maybe JLM wanted to move on to something else.
I would say anyone who wants to be taken off this short attention span don't know what their doing but we'll keep some comic book idea's in to keep some fans happy and we need someone to die writers bull**** show.