Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

hope so too. as for the man in the iron mask, I'm pretty sure its Teddy Sears as the "real" Jay Garrick.

As the universe nudges her toward Barry, should we expect a WestAllen kiss before season’s end? Kreisberg, of course, dodges the question. “You can expect some twists and turns in that,” he says. “But I think you can expect it to be moving steadily forward.”

not a surprise... not even much of a dodge of the question. he didn't answer it out right but its hardly dodging the question IMO

which again brings me back to the grand gesture comment. unless its something of his mom and dad's...

The Flash: Will Barry and Iris take the next step? | EW.com

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-25-2016 at 07:36 PM
Old 04-25-2016, 11:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I feel barry/iris will happen b7t the death of a character might put it on hold possibility? ( maybe
Old 04-26-2016, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

i don't like the "twists and turns" comment. makes me think it's gonna be another fake out

i'll be pissed if that happens.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i don't like the "twists and turns" comment. makes me think it's gonna be another fake out

i'll be pissed if that happens.
i feel it might be they need a hook to keep us guessing
Old 04-26-2016, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ok, so i hope they end of with a huge cliffhanger yes, but still that they end zoom's story then maybe WA kiss, and caitlin becomes KF
Old 04-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

might have a KF / Caitlin team up.

Old 04-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Some stills for episode 20 link

and this one which isn't at the site I linked. Barry trying to get his powers back?
Old 04-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kf team up yes please!
Old 04-27-2016, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

okay okay so yeah i wonder what his father will be doing back

and i guess zoom dropped of caitlin at the police station and thats why everyone is pointing their gun at someone which i guess is zoom ,,... hmm i thik it will be interesting to watch
Old 04-27-2016, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

yeah its the police station from the extended promo...

as for Henry, glad to see him back but since I imagine he bites the dust at some point - kind of sad too
Old 04-27-2016, 09:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah its the police station from the extended promo...

as for Henry, glad to see him back but since I imagine he bites the dust at some point - kind of sad too
True this seasons so werid writing wise i dont get what they are doing
Old 04-27-2016, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

in some ways IMO its been a reboot of Season One.

Caitlin's been written back to being detached as she was originally but then rewrote her and now they are back to where they started. where she's cold and detached.

the Barry and Iris has been at least lately if not all season been more what people probably would have wanted in Season one than iris and Eddie, etc.

we've seen the introduction of more speedsters from the family of speedsters in Wally and Jessie and good focus on the West family with said introduction of Wally and Iris and Barry growing closer and some - not a lot but some - of Iris as a reporter.

so to me it kind of feels like a reboot of sorts. but enough of one IMO where if you compared Season 1 to Season 2 on the whole, some of the pieces are there or similar but enough of them are different that I think you'd have a hard time putting a complete puzzle together
Old 04-27-2016, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

The scene looks similar to the one in flashpoint. Something is definitely gonna go wrong.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
in some ways IMO its been a reboot of Season One.

Caitlin's been written back to being detached as she was originally but then rewrote her and now they are back to where they started. where she's cold and detached.

the Barry and Iris has been at least lately if not all season been more what people probably would have wanted in Season one than iris and Eddie, etc.

we've seen the introduction of more speedsters from the family of speedsters in Wally and Jessie and good focus on the West family with said introduction of Wally and Iris and Barry growing closer and some - not a lot but some - of Iris as a reporter.

so to me it kind of feels like a reboot of sorts. but enough of one IMO where if you compared Season 1 to Season 2 on the whole, some of the pieces are there or similar but enough of them are different that I think you'd have a hard time putting a complete puzzle together
True but season 1 was so much better it was better written
Old 04-27-2016, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

i think it was as well for the most part but some of that IMO might be blamed on the expanding universe? i heard somewhere that they move writers around to different shows and things in between seasons?