Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Grant Gustin ‏@grantgust Mar 20
Oh ****. Just finished reading episode 2-22 for the first time. You guys. I'm so sorry. I'm gonna take a sec for my heart rate to settle...

Remember, Grant tweeted this...he also said to prepare for the worst. The death is likely to happen in that episode.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

true...

although that could also mean a few different things besides just a death

I don't doubt that the death happens there but at the same time, I just meant that other things could happen or be set in motion that would also have negative impact on the show, etc.

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-11-2016 at 08:11 PM
Old 04-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Extreme Fan

About Ronnie, I do think it's possible for him to return. We didn't really see him die, or his body.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
About Ronnie, I do think it's possible for him to return. We didn't really see him die, or his body.
True but Firestorm is on Legends of Tomorrow I hope they keeps things the way they are please writers don't breakup Jax/Stein Firestorm is better on LOT than on The Flash.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
true, and I'm pretty sure he'll come back one day. like i said, that will likely be it for me.

having a character be presumed dead and come back once, OK.
Twice, nope.
Especially since he also died on E-2 and Jax is Fire storm on LoT.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
true, and I'm pretty sure he'll come back one day. like i said, that will likely be it for me.

having a character be presumed dead and come back once, OK.
Twice, nope.
Especially since he also died on E-2 and Jax is Fire storm on LoT.
Yer true i hope its a good shock so many dhows have characters dying now
Old 04-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

I don't mind shows having characters dying. I'm fine with deaths. I think it can serve a purpose to move things forward.

My problem is when you start cheapening the death by continuing to bring people back from the dead. Interview from Teddy on Zoom/Hunter and what's coming

Did Hunter ever really care for Caitlin at all?

Absolutely. That’s something that Andrew Kreisberg, from the beginning, wanted to hammer into me. While there were games being played on all the other members of S.T.A.R. Labs, what he felt for Caitlin was the real deal. That adds a really interesting dynamic to this moving forward. He essentially is one gigantic liar who has played them all, but he never played her. There are real feelings there. There’s even an under-layer based on where he came from in his life — his origin story — that plays a big part in why he wants her, why he needs her, why he loves her.

So... Hunter loves her. Huh. Sure. Ok. Not sure if someone loving you whose a sociopath apparently is better or worse than them conning you? IDK..... besides, even the act of him not being himself and "helping" etc... was something of a con in itself. But anyways.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: We’re finally going to learn about Hunter Zolomon’s past. What can you tease of what we’re learning in Tuesday’s episode?
TEDDY SEARS: What’s really exciting about going and looking at Hunter Zolomon’s origin story is that it very closely mirrors the Barry Allen origin story. We’re going to see what happened to Hunter as a child look almost exactly like what happened to Barry when he was a child. One man went one way and one man went the other. The template was set at a very early age for both characters. Hunter goes the opposite way that Barry goes; that’s what I can tease about where it all began, which of course gets into some really exciting stuff when Hunter and Barry begin to interact, because there’s a lot of stuff that bubbles up to the surface for Hunter that he didn’t realize was there.

there is more linked in the article

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/12...sears-spoilers

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-12-2016 at 01:27 PM
Old 04-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh okay, so hunter has kind of experienced the same as barrry, but barry just turned out to be good or what?
Old 04-13-2016, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

yeah, I guess? Which really is combining Zoom with Cobalt Blue.

Write up for the possible death / funeral in 2x23 regarding Barry and Iris scene.

After filming scenes for The Flash season 2 finale at Vancouver’s Mountain View Cemetery earlier in the day, they moved to the location used as the West residence in the show: 556 West 17th Avenue. Although they do a great job making it appear to be a very quiet neighbourhood on the show, it’s actually located only 1 block West of Cambie, one of Vancouver’s busiest streets. Interiors of the home are filmed on a soundstage, but the exterior can often be seen in establishing shots throughout the show.

Last night’s scene for The Flash season 2 finale took place on the front porch and steps of the house with series stars Grant Gustin and Candice Patton. The scene began with Barry, who was still dressed in his suit (not that suit), and was sitting alone on the steps. After reflecting for a few moments, he was joined by Iris. Iris exited the house onto the porch and sat down beside Barry. The two talked for a while before they were interrupted. Barry stood up abruptly and walked out of frame. – WhatsFilming.ca
Old 04-14-2016, 05:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah, I guess? Which really is combining Zoom with Cobalt Blue.

Write up for the possible death / funeral in 2x23 regarding Barry and Iris scene.

After filming scenes for The Flash season 2 finale at Vancouver’s Mountain View Cemetery earlier in the day, they moved to the location used as the West residence in the show: 556 West 17th Avenue. Although they do a great job making it appear to be a very quiet neighbourhood on the show, it’s actually located only 1 block West of Cambie, one of Vancouver’s busiest streets. Interiors of the home are filmed on a soundstage, but the exterior can often be seen in establishing shots throughout the show.

Last night’s scene for The Flash season 2 finale took place on the front porch and steps of the house with series stars Grant Gustin and Candice Patton. The scene began with Barry, who was still dressed in his suit (not that suit), and was sitting alone on the steps. After reflecting for a few moments, he was joined by Iris. Iris exited the house onto the porch and sat down beside Barry. The two talked for a while before they were interrupted. Barry stood up abruptly and walked out of frame. – WhatsFilming.ca
Epp something metahuman maybe he had to turn into the flash
Old 04-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Loyal Fan

what is the episode Kevin Smith directed called?
Old 04-14-2016, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Time Travel

^^

as for him having to turn into the Flash... IDK... I mean, maybe? If he just stood up and walked out, then I don't know that he's turning into the Flash? Because A) almost everyone knows he's the Flash and if Wally finds out, there's no reason he couldn't just Flash himself away without walking away, etc...

It's hard to tell from that write up what exactly is going on lol

^^

are they done? I thought they went thru the 17th with the filming and production of the finale?

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-14-2016 at 08:41 AM
Old 04-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

THE FLASH
“Rupture” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

DC COMICS’ CHARACTER RUPTURE COMES TO CENTRAL CITY WITH ZOOM – Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) arrives back on Earth-1 intent on taking over Central City. Barry (Grant Gustin) and Wells (Tom Cavanagh) come up with a plan to stop Zoom once and for all but it’s extremely dangerous. Unsure if he should take the risk, Barry reaches out to both fathers for advice. Henry (guest star John Wesley Shipps) is adamantly opposed to Barry risking his life again but Joe (Jesse L. Martin) thinks he can handle it which puts the two men at odds with each other. Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) is shocked when he vibes the Earth-2 villain Rupture, who happens to be his brother Dante’s (guest star Nicholas Gonzalez) doppelganger. Rupture came to this Earth seeking justice for Reverb’s death. Iris (Candice Patton) decides she’s finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him. Armen V. Kevorkian directed the episode written by Kai Yu Wu & Lauren Certo (#220). Original airdate 5/3/2016.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

thanks. sounds interesting.

and is it possible that the death occurs here? maybe not but it might make sense if it did since we know that Barry travels back in time and visits his mom's grave in 2x21... so something with Henry? Maybe? Probably too early on and they want the death to happen more in the finale

really looking forward to 2x18, 2x20. Maybe 2x21? 2x19 could be ok but I don't know if it will move many things forward though I imagine WA will be one of the primary points of 2x19 (Ferris wheel) because I think that is what might prompt Iris deciding to open to Barry. Which builds in nice in some ways with returning to the episode of their first kiss in 2x21 apparently in time travel
Old 04-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the death happens in 22. How do we know Barry will be traveling back in time?