Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too... I'm wondering when he'll break. What could happen for him to kind of give up. Would it happen shall she really be alive?
Lizzy once called him a monster..... It might by time he repaid her in kind for that by accusing her of the same. Red has done some terrible things to earn that label, but now so has Liz if it turns out she isn't really six feet under. Making people believe she is dead, from my perspective, is worse than anything Red could ever have done. At least he tried to keep her alive.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

So heartbreaking to see Red so broken.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I can't stand to see Red like that either... It's heartbreaking, since he always was the strong, the one that kept fighting. He now isn't anymore. He's gone, the person that always protected her, that fought for her, that loved life... All gone because of losing her.

And yes, I miss these two as well. I miss it that she isn't around to comfort him, to tell him that she cares and that he'll be better. Although like I said it's a nice break of the drama we got before. He only remembers the good things about her, he will always see her as that wonderful person, no matter how she acted towards him and that's so fascinating. He loved her so much.

Quote:
Lizzy once called him a monster..... It might by time he repaid her in kind for that by accusing her of the same. Red has done some terrible things to earn that label, but now so has Liz if it turns out she isn't really six feet under. Making people believe she is dead, from my perspective, is worse than anything Red could ever have done. At least he tried to keep her alive.
But this monster comments we only got at the beginning... Starting with this season she never said it again which speaks for itself. I think she sees it now, she sees that he had to do what he needed to or thought necessary. And like you said, she isn't better than him anymore, she has crossed lines, taken lives. There is no turning back from it and if Red's a monster therefore she as well is.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

The Undecideds... I like it.

All I know for sure is I ship Red and Lizzie in whatever shape or form. They are the highlight of the show for me.

My hope is that if Lizzie does come back the whiny Liz is gone. I hope she comes back able to trust and respect Red and empathize with him. I would really like to see her having to gain forgiveness or be on the receiving end for once
Old 04-30-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

My hope is that if Lizzie does come back the whiny Liz is gone. I hope she comes back able to trust and respect Red and empathize with him. I would really like to see her having to gain forgiveness or be on the receiving end for once
I really hope that if Liz comes back she has an attitude change as well. I think Red will forgive her. If anybody can forgive her it's Red.

Quote:
Miranda, I can't stand to see Red like that either... It's heartbreaking, since he always was the strong, the one that kept fighting. He now isn't anymore. He's gone, the person that always protected her, that fought for her, that loved life... All gone because of losing her.
He is just a shadow from what he once was. Although when he went to go see Aram to collect his deb I felt we had a little bit of our old Red back. But I think it's a matter of time before he completely falls apart and I hope he will let himself cause he needs to mourn her death.

Quote:
And yes, I miss these two as well. I miss it that she isn't around to comfort him, to tell him that she cares and that he'll be better. Although like I said it's a nice break of the drama we got before. He only remembers the good things about her, he will always see her as that wonderful person, no matter how she acted towards him and that's so fascinating. He loved her so much.
And because he loved her so much, Red could only see the good in Liz and that was nice to see. She always had one person that stood behind her no matter what.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, then it's the Undecided unofficially for us

And yes, that's exactly what I want. I want them to be together, this way or the other... I really don't care as long as it's them They are the highlight of the show for me, too. I'm sure that nothing will ever change that. And it's the same with all the people that I know here in Germany and watch the show. It's all about Red and Liz

Quote:
Me, too. Time for some change there

Quote:
He is just a shadow from what he once was. Although when he went to go see Aram to collect his deb I felt we had a little bit of our old Red back. But I think it's a matter of time before he completely falls apart and I hope he will let himself cause he needs to mourn her death.
So you think we might not have seen the worst of him? Oh no... I'm not sure if I can endure more. Liz needs to be alive and he needs to find out. I so wish for nothing else, really.

Quote:
And because he loved her so much, Red could only see the good in Liz and that was nice to see. She always had one person that stood behind her no matter what.
Do you think she was aware of that? Do you think she thought she deserved that?

x
Old 05-02-2016, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Red said he didn't know how he could live with what he feels inside. I'm afraid to see him go into the search for Liz's killer like this. I don't think he will be as careful with his life as he usually is. I think he will keep the team safe but I think he has a death wish for himself
Old 05-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Red said he didn't know how he could live with what he feels inside. I'm afraid to see him go into the search for Liz's killer like this. I don't think he will be as careful with his life as he usually is. I think he will keep the team safe but I think he has a death wish for himself
Yeah, and although he normally is totally against suicide, this death wish isn't really healthier... I'm afraid for him, too and I hope that the others will keep an eye on him. He will be endangering himself, knowingly or unknowingly... And I fear that because the only one that ever saved his skin was Liz. And she isn't there anymore.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=Lauren Helen Graham;85933261]

Quote:
So you think we might not have seen the worst of him? Oh no... I'm not sure if I can endure more. Liz needs to be alive and he needs to find out. I so wish for nothing else, really.
I have a feeling the worst has yet to come. It mostly takes a while for people to fully realize that the person they love is never coming back.

Quote:
Do you think she was aware of that? Do you think she thought she deserved that?
I think she was aware of that and maybe that's why she acted the way she acted towards him. Cause she knew he would always be behind her no matter what.

Quote:
I really hope he isn't going to do anything stupid but I am afraid that you are right and that Red might not be so careful as he normally is and that he might want to die cause he can't live without Liz.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I have a feeling the worst has yet to come. It mostly takes a while for people to fully realize that the person they love is never coming back.
Yeah, that's true... It always comes later, at least that's what it was like for me. During the first days you simply can't understand, can't grasp it... Until in situations you finally realize that they will never come back.

Quote:
I think she was aware of that and maybe that's why she acted the way she acted towards him. Cause she knew he would always be behind her no matter what.
Hm, I don't really know... I think she at least realized that he always just wanted to protect her and that he did it out of love. He never let her down in any way, she always had his back. And still it's still so heartbreaking how she was acting before. No apology could ever make me forget about that.

I really hope he's over not being able to live without Liz... I hope him going back and after the person who was after her will bring some of him back.

x
Old 05-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, that's true... It always comes later, at least that's what it was like for me. During the first days you simply can't understand, can't grasp it... Until in situations you finally realize that they will never come back.
That is what it was like for me too.

Quote:
Hm, I don't really know... I think she at least realized that he always just wanted to protect her and that he did it out of love. He never let her down in any way, she always had his back. And still it's still so heartbreaking how she was acting before. No apology could ever make me forget about that.
It is heartbreaking but at least she saw just in time that Red's intentions were right.

Quote:
I really hope he's over not being able to live without Liz... I hope him going back and after the person who was after her will bring some of him back.
I don't think he is over that just yet but I do think he is going after the person who is responsible for all this.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone can find who is responsible, it is Red!
Old 05-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA Cece! Red will do everything in his power to find the person responsible. Even if it's the last things he'll do.

x
Old 05-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That is what it was like for me too.
That's what I thought... For me it was the same as well. Even months after their death there are situations happening for the first time when you think right away of them and in the next second you're reminded that they aren't there anymore.

Quote:
It is heartbreaking but at least she saw just in time that Red's intentions were right.
I'll only believe it when I know what she's like should she still be alive... If she really has changed, if what she said she really meant, she'll change her behavior.

Oh yes, Cece! If one person is able to do it, it's really him!

And Miranda, this gif-set is so great. I saw it on Tumblr as well...

Here's another art-set:

x
Old 05-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

I don't think he is over that just yet but I do think he is going after the person who is responsible for all this.
i think at the moment the worst is gone, Red is focusing on new target: founding who killed Liz, hopefully by the time he will found that person he will be more in peace with Liz's death. I can't wait what new ideas the writers will have in new season.