View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 02:40 PM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

My hope is that if Lizzie does come back the whiny Liz is gone. I hope she comes back able to trust and respect Red and empathize with him. I would really like to see her having to gain forgiveness or be on the receiving end for once
I really hope that if Liz comes back she has an attitude change as well. I think Red will forgive her. If anybody can forgive her it's Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Miranda, I can't stand to see Red like that either... It's heartbreaking, since he always was the strong, the one that kept fighting. He now isn't anymore. He's gone, the person that always protected her, that fought for her, that loved life... All gone because of losing her.
He is just a shadow from what he once was. Although when he went to go see Aram to collect his deb I felt we had a little bit of our old Red back. But I think it's a matter of time before he completely falls apart and I hope he will let himself cause he needs to mourn her death.

Quote:
And yes, I miss these two as well. I miss it that she isn't around to comfort him, to tell him that she cares and that he'll be better. Although like I said it's a nice break of the drama we got before. He only remembers the good things about her, he will always see her as that wonderful person, no matter how she acted towards him and that's so fascinating. He loved her so much.
And because he loved her so much, Red could only see the good in Liz and that was nice to see. She always had one person that stood behind her no matter what.