Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Totally with you kris. Sure he will be glad she's alive but there are a million ways to break a persons heart and destroy them. What Liz has done is at the top! The look on his face when he said it came to this was the look of a man breaking inside all over again
Old 05-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I agree He for sure will be glad that she is alive. Who wouldn't? But she right away rejected him. She agreed to live a life without Red, to reject him... To let him believe her dead for the rest of his life while she was living her dream of a family. How cold can a person be?
Old 05-21-2016, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if it would have been better is Liz was just dead. Least Red wouldn't have to face monumental betrayal from Liz and from Kaplan.

After Red pulls Liz's butt out of the fire one more time, he should just walk away from her.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wonder if Red is going to save Liz from Kirk and if he knows that Kirk is her father. And if he does, I wonder what their first meeting will be like. I want Red to tell Liz how hurt, betrayed and sad he feels by what she did.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

with all he's been through..... he would be well within his rights to leave Liz to her fate.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, Tari... It hit you really hard as well. Did you expect Liz to be in on the faked death?

And Miranda, yes... I want him to tell her and you know what? All I can see her doing is defending herself and telling him why there wasn't another way and not seeing her mistake at all. I don't know but she has changed so much and I don't like that. Red's always there to do the dirty work for her and afterwards he's just dropped and betrayed by her

Something great for a change:

x
Old 05-22-2016, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

More than anything it made me mad. For months she was such a ungrateful brat to him, after she announced to the world she was Masha Rostova, and all that jazz. Then she gets let off the hook for killing the Attorney General, but that's not good for her because she's not an agent anymore. Woman, you are not in JAIL! Be thankful and move on.

Then her whole INSANITY spell of going back to Tom. UGH! Not really what I wanted to see. Then the wedding. GAG!

Tom and Liz have the baby, which Liz blames Red for her wedding turning to HELL!! Ummm.... no don't think so sweetheart. He came to save your ungrateful butt! And because Kaplan nad Liz are in collusion to fake Liz's death, I doubt she cared just what her "death" would do to Red.

AND THEN the kicker!!! Tom decided to make his move becuase you know he had to be in on it to know WHERE to chart a flight out of America, and had the NERVE, the shear audacity to think he, Agnes, and the hidding Liz was finally SAFE! MORON!!! The moment you think that, that's the moment you're truly royally frakked.....

*Takes breath* I just had to get all that out.

as for next season, I'll watch the premiere, but if I don;t like how things go down, IDK if I will come back for more.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

I will take that rant and raise you another. Tom Liz and Kaplan can't do what Red does. They can't think two steps ahead yes Red had to save liz wedding because she decided to have one. Duh. Maybe your wedding wasn't such a good idea.

So now we fake Liza death and try to get Tom to her before the main threat is dead. That's a novice mistake. What do you think is going to happen? And is Red planning for any of it ? No he's not because he trusts all of you. Kaplan should have let Red kill Kirk before she had Tom leave. Red was leaving when the job was done. That would have been your chance
Old 05-23-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You go girl! Get it all out. That's what this board is for!

She definitly didn't think about what her "death" would do to Red or maybe she did and she just didn't care. I understand that she wanted to keep her daughter safe but she had to know that this plan was never going to work. That somebody would find out or come after her and now Red wasn't there to protect her. If she wouldn't have fled for Red in the first place, this would have never happened. And then to think she was safe, yeah that was SO dumb!
Old 05-23-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh guys, yes, get it all out! I have to agree with Miranda, that's what we are here for and I totally feel your disappointment about it. I'm the same and I can't agree more.

She was blaming Red for what happened at her wedding when she was the one announcing to the whole world (on a side note: WITH RED OVER AND OVER WARNING HER ON THE PHONE TO NOT DO THAT!!!!!) and now he is the one who's being blamed? What is that?

I still don't get over the fact that she kind of rejected him when her child was born and he wanted to see her, simply SEE her! And in the next minutes, when she was about to 'die' she just fakes another situation and tells him to come back and apologizes and tells him she loves him when KNOWING that she won't die and that she will just move on and never want to see him again or have him in her life. Nice... Really nice. This man really loves you and he would die for you which he proved soooo many times and what are you doing?

Okay, enough of that and with Tom I won't even start...

I'm really curious for her explanation and if there'll be an apology because I doubt there will be because she still thinks she's Mrs. Perfect and everything she does it right. She isn't a good person IMO... She wasn't towards Red and apparently not to all her friends and colleagues by faking her death.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

She's not going to have an explanation because she has this awesome new daddy who is wonderful and perfect and different from Red in every way. And she's going to trust him and believe him. Heck he will probably even buy her a pony!

And she is going to side with daddy against Red and when Red comes to save her she's going to say oh I can't go I love my daddy. He's so different from you. He never does anything wrong and look he bought me a pony and you never did that.

Then Kirk is going to shoot Red......
Old 05-23-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
She's not going to have an explanation because she has this awesome new daddy who is wonderful and perfect and different from Red in every way. And she's going to trust him and believe him. Heck he will probably even buy her a pony!

And she is going to side with daddy against Red and when Red comes to save her she's going to say oh I can't go I love my daddy. He's so different from you. He never does anything wrong and look he bought me a pony and you never did that.

Wow, and I thought I was the sarcastic one here But yes, reading this makes me roll my eyes on Liz already because yes, that's exactly what I can imagine Liz will be doing at some point...

I need some good stuff here...

x
Old 05-23-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

the gif of Red on the right, second from the bottom has me OMG!! That is just so funny!! hahaha!

Quote:
on a side note: WITH RED OVER AND OVER WARNING HER ON THE PHONE TO NOT DO THAT!!!!!
And that is what pisses me off the most about Liz. Red tells her NOT to do something point blank, and goes so far as to repeat himself, and what does the dummy do?!! (Let's face it, Liz does some pretty dumb stuff) She goes and DOES what Red tells her NOT to do and then has the nerve to blame him when trouble is chomping at her heels! UGH!!!! DUMMY!! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!!
Old 05-24-2016, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yes kris sometimes I can really get going. It was just your question of how will Liz act toward Red this time. I so want her to finally care about him but I just know that she is going to believe Kirk and do the same thing

And yes Red tells her over and over don't do this and she does it. She never listens and always gets in trouble. I think that gets me the most. I can understand wanting him to give you details of your past. I would be the same. I can't stand when someone says they know a secret and will tell me later. Don't tell me you have a secret because the waiting makes me crazy.

So I can understand trying to get Red to tell you but all this anger and nastiness toward him makes me angry. Plus as we saw when she learned she killed her dad Red has a good reason for not telling you
Old 05-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I still don't get over the fact that she kind of rejected him when her child was born and he wanted to see her, simply SEE her! And in the next minutes, when she was about to 'die' she just fakes another situation and tells him to come back and apologizes and tells him she loves him when KNOWING that she won't die and that she will just move on and never want to see him again or have him in her life. Nice... Really nice. This man really loves you and he would die for you which he proved soooo many times and what are you doing?
In the beginning I thought that was such a lovely scene. Her calling him back in and apologizing and telling him she loved him but now I'm like, how freakin' cruel can you be?! Seriously woman? Why would you make it even worse for him. I wonder why she did that. She probably didn't mean any of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

To be really honest, I don't think Liz is going to believe Kirk when he say he's her father. Think about it. Liz found out herself that she shot and killed her father and Red confirmed. Why in the world would Red make her believe that she killed her father if she didn't? So I think Red doesn't know that Kirk survived the night of the fire and therefore that he was still alive. If the guy is Liz's father to begin with cause I don't know what to believe anymore.