Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty art!!
Old 05-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
i think at the moment the worst is gone, Red is focusing on new target: founding who killed Liz, hopefully by the time he will found that person he will be more in peace with Liz's death. I can't wait what new ideas the writers will have in new season.
I don't know if he will ever be at peace with Liz's death, even if he finds the person responsible for it.

Pretty art.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 05-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think when he finds the person being responsible for it and maybe kill him/her it will make him fall into a really deep hole again because what else can he do then? Then it'll all be finished, all will change... It's something so final I'm really scared.

x
Old 05-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am still hopping that Liz is alive, I can't imagine how Red will survive without her. And he doesn't really have place to go or talk to somebody. He is really alone.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we may see that "deep hole" he'll go in before the reveal that Liz is alive!
Old 05-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he will definitly fall into that deep hole if it is not soon revealed that Liz is still alive. He is so busy now with finding the person/people responsible for her death that he doesn
't allow himself to grieve. If Liz is really dead, he will fall into that hole once he found the person responsible cause than he will have nothing on his hands.

Great gifs!
Old 05-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

You guys think so? Oh man... Somehow I wish that he won't have the time to fall in that hole because I think I might not able to stand it. The last couple of episodes were so hard to watch already. Him falling again, no. I need him to find out about it being faked. It needs to be faked.
Although I'm really wondering how he might react... I really can't imagine him to be all business like when he finds out about him. It'll be kind of a shock for him as well, maybe he won't believe it at first?

x
Old 05-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really need him to find out it's fake as well cause I don't think I can handle to see that he goes even deeper. Like you said, Kris, the last couple episodes were so hard to watch already.

That manip!
Old 05-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think if anybody will figure it out, it's Red... I doubt that anybody else will be the one to find out about it if it shall really be the case. They focused so much on Red and his reaction when she died... I think it's essential that he'll be the first to know.

Yes, the manip, right? So awesome and I had to laugh. The person who did it said that she couldn't resist
Old 05-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

That manip make me laugh so much . I will say it depends who fake her death, if it's from Red's team probably he will found out first, if not maybe Tom or Cooper's team. Can you imagine how happy he will be, if she still be alive.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope and pray he is the first one to know that she is alive (if she is). And I am sure he will be very happy she is alive but I think he will also feel betrayed or disappointed at the same time that they made him believe she was dead.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aga, it made me laugh as well So funny but it's really fascinating how good it turned out Such a talent out there!

Yeah, I think as well that it depends on the circumstances... Who faked the death, who was involved/did know about it, where is she now and so on. Maybe she's in danger or in the hands of the enemy Maybe she's again used to blackmail him. Maybe her life still is in danger

Quote:
I really hope and pray he is the first one to know that she is alive (if she is). And I am sure he will be very happy she is alive but I think he will also feel betrayed or disappointed at the same time that they made him believe she was dead.
I hope and pray with you. I want it to be him. After everything that happened. Can you imagine somebody else finding out and not telling him But us knowing?! And having to watch him suffer?

x
Old 05-13-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I hope and pray with you. I want it to be him. After everything that happened. Can you imagine somebody else finding out and not telling him But us knowing?! And having to watch him suffer?
No I can not! That would be so cruel!

Great gifs.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

What if somebody really knows already... I'm sure that whoever it would be (if somebody of the task force or some of his people) it would break Red's heart.

And the worst case scenario is Liz knowing about it and being involved in staging her death knowing how much he would suffer. That would be the worst for me.