Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2021, 08:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

That's a good question, right now I'm sure they will put up Xavier and Alyssa. If Alyssa won Veto and Derek F went I wouldn't mind cause he hasn't done a damn thing. It's just time for him to go if things don't go according to plan lol.
Old 09-03-2021, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

wait, im confused

Spoiler:
Old 09-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
wait, im confused

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler about who is nominated for Eviction:

Spoiler:

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 09-03-2021 at 05:15 PM
Old 09-03-2021, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

what would the show do if hte person didnt throw it? out them? lol.

that was smart of tiffany and makes sense for the alliance plan.

This season is so boring tho.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think they said whoever won second place would win if they didn't throw it. It was a great plan for Tiffany to want Claire to be the second HOH so she could play and win again. I'm very proud of The Cookout, the smart games they have all mostly played, and making history but like I said I'm ready for them to start turning on each other. I can't wait for that lol. I still would personally love for Tiffany and Hannah to be the final two, but I would have no problem with Xavier or Kyland winning either (I still think Xavier is winning unless someone takes him out first) Derek and Azah haven't done anything worthy of winning, so I'm sure one of the above four will win the show. Oh, I forgot to say I can't wait for the double evictions and two back to back as well. That's when it really going to get good.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

I really hope
Spoiler:
wins the veto.

The only CO members that should win in my own opinion are Kyland, Xavier or Tiffany. Based solely on the fact all 3 seemingly pulled their weigh in the alliance. Hannah has done a little bit but not as much, Azah and Derek F are dead weight.

Yes this season has been boring, I don't like steam roll seasons at all and why I'm not avid watcher this time. Whether we're getting an AA winner for the first time or not.

Last edited by The Survivor; 09-05-2021 at 03:58 AM
Old 09-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler about who won the POV

Spoiler:
Old 09-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

NVM. Someone beat me to it.
Old 09-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I knew that was coming cause they kept getting better and better at comps lol. I feel bad for what's about to happen, poor you know who.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Does anyone notice the weird pirate like music on this show? lmao. if anyone every played donkey kong 64, it reminds me of that

Also Derek F always fumbles his vote...

Kyland is very smart telling people about the alliance when they leave. Thats the smart thing to do, to be totally honest with people.

I was kinda shocked they showed the black vs white conversation on the show.

I think the cookout is a bit naive though to think that the house hasn't realize it. I think its obvious to literally everyone whats happening, people are just claiming not to know.

I will say this about the cookout, they are the most successful alliance in bb history so far imo. Some people say it was level 6 but these guys have made it even further and their plan to have side alliances was super smart. Tiffany is smart man. She deserves to win imo and i hope she does.

I do think however that her and xavier/kyland are idiots for not trying to get each other out though.

I cant stand Derek F, I want him gone.

I'm not glad about alyssa because that means Claire has to go and shes gonna be so hurt getting nominated by Tiffany. If Tiffany wanted to make a huge move she could get Ky and Hannah at least to agree with her that X is the target that needs to go. Though I dont think anyone wold be okay with Claire staying, so that sucks.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-05-2021 at 06:02 PM
Old 09-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard Derek F has Dyslexia and that's why he always messes up this voting line. I don't know how true that is (Especially when he seems to always talk normally all the time from what I've seen besides when he votes to evict someone) but I was always wondering why it was so hard for him to say "I vote to evict," but now it seems like he does it on purpose so who knows. I'm also sick of Derek F cause it sounds like all he does is talk crap but can't back it up. It sounds like he's always whining about getting rid of Tiffany, but MF you have yet to win ONE comp (and went for all the money in one of them) so your lazy ass isn't going to do a damn thing to Tiffany (Who has won two comps. Again, where are his comp wins?) or in general! He wouldn't even be here if the alliance wasn't CARRYING him to the final six. I wish he would just STFU. I still want him gone first from The Cookout when they start turning on each other cause again, he hasn't done a thing to help the alliance and has literally laid around freeloading off the alliance doing all the work. At the end of the day, I'm sure all the other houseguests know that about Derek F and he's not winning if he manages to get to the F2. Azah hasn't done anything either but at least she tries to win the comps.

I noticed Kyland is telling people about his alliance too, it reminds me of when Josh did that in his goodbye messages while Paul was still lying. Then that bit Paul in the ass later lmao. Obvious jury management from Kyland. Besides Derek X getting suspicious of The Cookout, I wonder if anyone else has noticed cause they still don't seem to know before they go (and Alyssa still doesn't) Maybe they think it would sound problematic if they brought up that a lot of Black folks are still around and wondering if their aliened, but I don't get how they don't realize it by now. It's painfully obvious now. I also agree The Cookout is one of the best alliances in BB history cause of how great they kept it secret (and it gave me Jason/Danielle secret alliance flashbacks with how they always made sure to not all be in the same room at the same time) I also agree Tiffany coming up with each person having their own pawn person was genius IMO and was one of the things that made me root for her. Tiffany has played a great mental and social game, which is why I've always wanted her to win. That was a smart plan and it's worked perfectly this entire time, so even if Alyssa wins HOH next week they have the numbers and will get her out eventually anyway so it's a wrap.

I do feel bad for how Claire is going out, it was obvious she would go eventually but it's horrible she will be going out by Tiffany's hand. I wasn't sure at first but I did quickly think she would put Claire up if Alyssa won the Veto. I just wish Claire wasn't going like this and I feel bad for her, I hope she doesn't take it too hard but I expect her to feel very betrayed by Tiffany when she's put up and voted out.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Tiffany being selfish will cost her winnings this game… she did not need this HOH. And her plan will backfire it’s so obvious it will.

Long as Tiffany/Kyland make it to the final two I don’t care which one wins. They’ve both been my favorites since the beginning.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I feel bad if thats the case, but I havent heard it either. The vote always sounds so off.

Derek only harps on the women. He's a hater.

I heard X and Alyssa also compared themselves to jack/analyse. He also said analyse was his type. ick.

Derek and Aza were mad comps werent thrown to them like.... You are still playing a game!! GOD. annoying. i def. want tiffany/kyland to get further htan the others. i would like to see those as the final 2 with tiffany winning actually.

I do feel terrible for Claire because she really thought Tiffany was her number 1. Its kinda sad how these people were duped SO HARD this season but I gotta commend the cookouts game play and how they aren't letting their personal feelings get in the way and staying true to the alliance.

Whoever runs clares twitter account also said they commend the message thats being sent this season and what hte cookout is trying to accomplish so that sounds like clare is a good persona nd will understand, as i would if I were playng this season.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I don't get the hate to Tiffany from CO.

She's part of your alliance, when she wins, you do too. I think Derek and Azah just want things handed to them and yes X threw the comp, like everything else. But he didn't half to, he chose to.

I LOVE that Tiffany is playing a solo game AND a team game. She's looking out for her which is what she's supposed to do.

If the other CO want to win so bad...then actually win something and stop expecting things to be thrown at you and don't throw comps....

I hope Tiffany wins at this point.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think thought Tiffany has lost a lot of people that have her back, so im not sure getting rid of claire is really good for her game. Im worried for her. but i also think her going against te cookout wouldnt be smart either so... idk.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top