Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2021, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

If you've also not seen the live feeds and the unedited things that have aired, you might feel differently too.

We're getting a 'cookie cut out' of what they want us to think The Cookout is on the episodes each week. They're cutting out other things though that really would make people think.

Nothing against anyone cheering on POC or having an all alliance, but their tact...is lacking...

Edited:

Spoiler about the High Rollers Secret power and whether it was used.

Spoiler:
Old 08-28-2021, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

GOOD FOR HER! ^

No doubt Kyland and X have won the most but I wouldnt say they were necessarily running the alliance. Tiffany is very smart socially and same with Hannah imo. They are playing smarter imo because they dont have the big threat target on their back.

I love Derek X as a person but he wasnt the greatest player ever. He came out of the gate way too strong and also told people too much of his game. He could have played it a lot quieter and I think he would have lasted longer. I do like that Julie didnt give him any info about the game, makes me think he has a chance to get back in.

Quote:
I really hope that's not what's happening with The Cookout.
That is whats happening lol. The cookout agreed from the getgo they werent gonna target each other being that they are all black.

i understand the message they want to send and I am all for it. Its a nice change from previos seasons. HOWEVER, it is kind of sad to me that they are targeting Derek X and Alyssa when they arent "white" lol. And there definitely needs to be more than 1 Asian person in the house too, imo. Hopefully casting will be more balanced. More asians and more hispanic/latinx people or middle eastern etc. Not just black and white.

And do you notice that they have a white partner that they seem to trust more than their own alliance? Tiffany with Clare (or derek x), Azah with Britni, X with Alyssa, and Kyland with SB... lol.

Quote:
They are just looking out for each other and since they have a rare advantage for once in over 20 years they knew this was their time to try and finally make BB history.
Exactly, and how sad would it be if they finally cast all these black people for them just to take each other out another season and let another white person win???? in a way their hand was kinda forced too.... its not them that made it that way, its the casting and the previous players constantly voting out the one black person first or in the beginning of the game so many times.

And frankly, people saying they dont like it well, now you know how black people have felt for the past 20 years being targeted first???

Last edited by Alexa; 08-28-2021 at 04:38 PM
Old 08-28-2021, 04:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree. Xavier and Kyland have been great physically for the alliance, and Tiffany/Hannah have been great socially. I think their both playing great social games and are very smart. It's Derek F and Azah that literally do nothing and are freeloading. Your last line, exactly and thank you! Black people have usually been the first targets the whole time the show has been on and the casting has had horrible diversity. Then the houseguests end up showing their racism targeting them and saying racially charged bs. Some people are hating on The Cookout after the racism on BB for so long, let us and them have this for ONCE lol. I also agree they need to cast more than one Asian, Puerto Rican, etc. I think the last time they had two Asians in the BB house was BB4 when Jun and her ex Jee were in there. Like I said before, I hope this is the beginning of more diverse casting.
Old 08-28-2021, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Like I said before in my post, I didn't like Michie did it. I don't care for it in other seasons either when a minority went out. But I am not rooting for it with the Cookout. If you and anyone else is then that's your right to feel you do. Personally if you're gonna target someone because of their skin color it doesn't impress me as a viewer of the show.

Personally I think Xavier and Kyland are carrying the team. I don't care for Tiffany or Derek F as players in the game. So I'm not rooting for either of them. If someone from CO does win I hope its Xavier.

Last edited by The Survivor; 08-28-2021 at 05:28 PM
Old 08-28-2021, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler about POV.

Spoiler:
Old 08-28-2021, 06:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Very happy with the results. Buh bye!
Old 08-28-2021, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

same ^

I didnt say I was rooting for it, i would prefer if they had a mix of people in the alliance instead of being so blatant about it, but I also get it. And I get why they are looking out for each other because they want to see the tides change.

Again, its not really on them imo I think its on the show and the fact that its been a problem for the last 20+ seasons. They sort of had an obligation as a cast to stick togeter this season imo now that they have the numbers to do it.

I think both Kyland and X are arrorgant, but at least Kyland imo seems to be willing to have conversations. I hate how both of them think they are running the show so I wouldnt mind either of them leaving this week. I would prefer to see X go. But I also still hate SB and would liek to see her leave, but there is time for that.
Old 08-29-2021, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Looks like SB will be leaving. Oh well
Old 08-29-2021, 06:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yep, that karmic boomerang came right back and hit her upside the head. Derek X already had a strong feeling he would be seeing her next, but I'm sure he'll be happy to see her. Who won the Veto made it even sweeter, that's what her arrogant ass gets for talking so much crap about Derek X. Bye!
Old 08-30-2021, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler about POV and if it was used.

Spoiler:
Old 08-30-2021, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im so glad SB is going byeeeeeeeee

Not surprised about POV and its smart for Hannah's game.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Karma is a b*tch! I had a feeling that's what she would do with the Veto, just another vote for SB lol.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

OMG before the show even ends both Big D and Alyssa drop! The Cookout just has to decide who is going to be HOH! LMAO

Edited

Spoiler about WHO WON HOH!

Spoiler:

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 09-02-2021 at 06:48 PM
Old 09-02-2021, 07:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't see Derek F drop (but what else is new zzz) but I was shocked Alyssa dropped before the show ended! WTH happened? I thought she was going to last a long time since she did in the last endurance HOH. So much for saying how long Alyssa would last since it was her vs. The Cookout lmao. When The Cookout starts turning on each other, I hope Derek is the first to go. He just hasn't held his own weight or contributed anything in the alliance! Cause of that though, they will probably want to sit next to him at the end but I have always hated people that do nothing getting to the end. Happy about who won HOH.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Derek hasn't done anything but sit around...I hope the new HOH puts him up with Alyssa...and if Alyssa wins POV, then Derek would go home...no matter who is the replacement..

Then again, if Alyssa is up and gets taken down would the new HOH....

Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top