Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2021, 08:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Kinda feel like this was a waste of an HOH for Kyland.

he should've just went with the backdoor of Derek X, but oh well. Bye Britini
That's what I've been saying, it's just a waste of a week. It would of made more sense for Alyssa or Claire to be the target. Kyland also wasn't that likable during this HOH reign, especially when it was one he didn't even need to win then goes for a lame target. They aren't flipping the vote, Britini's done. When the seasonal pawn goes, I'm sure Derek F and Azah are going to be the new pawns unless they start winning some competitions. I also hope they release they are at the bottom of the totem pole in The Cookout. That's been obvious for a while, but they are just going to get picked off if they don't wake up and start winning comps. After this wasteful week, I just hope either Derek X, Hannah, Tiffany, or Azah (just to see what she would do) win HOH tomorrow. I'm ready for someone to put Kyland and Sarah Beth up, I'm starting to get sick of them.
Old 08-18-2021, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

IM SO HAPPY THAT ONE OF THEM WILL GO.
Quote:
We've been talking about how Kyland would be smart to backdoor Derek X this week but I just remembered he must not be doing that cause he used the Veto on Kyland during the first week. So I guess he's doing the honorable thing and paying him back for that, which is the right thing to do.
It was the smart thing to do too i think because if he had stabbed him in the back people wouldnt respect that at all. its still early enough in the game i think that kyland can afford to make a safe choice but now that they are at jury they do need to be be playing harder and going for big targets.

i think if they were smart they would get rid of

Spoiler:

because i think personality wise he would more people voting for him to win.
Old 08-19-2021, 05:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Of all the people to win SB wins HOH... I'm guessing Tiffany/Hannah will be going up
Old 08-19-2021, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm happy about tonights results. I like Sarah Beth. She's been quiet but is also smart. It will be interesting to see what happens during her HOH but then again, the stupid 'High Rollers Room" will throw a wrench in things for sure.
Old 08-19-2021, 06:34 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Of all the people to win SB wins HOH... I'm guessing Tiffany/Hannah will be going up
Ugh. I already know Hannah will be her target, I just didn't really know who would sit next to her. I hope she won't do that or put up two Cookout members. Hopefully Kyland can convince her to put up Claire or Alyssa next to Hannah, Alyssa was throwing Sarah Beth under the bus hardcore when Christian went up. So hopefully she finds that out and puts Alyssa up for it. I hope the powers help out Hannah and The Cookout this week.
Old 08-19-2021, 06:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah Kyland will have to try make sure two cookout members are not on the block at the same time.

I also felt bad for Alyssa that HOH was hers if she didn't fall at the very end.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Even though I didn't want Alyssa to win, I feel bad for anyone when they are that close and lose. Yes, as long as she doesn't put up two Cookout members then it doesn't matter cause they have the votes. If she does, I hope Derek F is the other nominee. I won't mind if he's the Cookout casualty lol.
Old 08-20-2021, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler on who is nominated for Eviction!

Spoiler:
Old 08-20-2021, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGH I hate SB! LOL.

Her noms are so boring????

This season is so boring, no one is making big moves at all.

Quote:
I also felt bad for Alyssa that HOH was hers if she didn't fall at the very end.
PFT. I dont. lol. You gotta win to win?? Close isnt good enough and im so tired of Alyssa's whining.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's ironic to be surprised by nominations that are so boring lol. I'm surprised she didn't nominate Hannah, but I guess Kyland got in her head like I thought he would. Despite all that, just hoping for no Cookout casualties.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

im just shocked that shes making the easy choice and doing what everyone else wnats??? where is the gameplay here.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

^^ Don't forget she could have a bigger plan in regards to noms.

They still don't know what the "High Roller Room" game will be, what the power will be and the POV...
Old 08-21-2021, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

If she makes a big move then maybe ill give her props lol.

Caught up:

I hate when people expect to have comps thrown to them.

I cant stand Azah. I've tried to like her but I cant. She’s just such a whiner. And throwing the veto to Britni bugged me too.

Derek OFFERING to go up as a pawn, hell no IDIOT! People are so bad at this game lol.

Why the hell did America give Britt 100 bucks? Whatever, dont care, Im glad shes gone, she was the most annoying person in that house.

Glad Claire sees through Kyland's antics. He is a good player but he is so cocky and condescending imo. You can just tell he thinks hes running the house. If he were smart he would have backdoored Derek x. JMO.

Kyland/Derek X and X are the biggest threats in the house and no one is going after them. So silly.

Why did Kyland think it was smart to tell Britni beforehand that she was going up??? What did he think he was going to accomplish from that?

Alyssa slipping in the HOH was hilarious girl you are an idiot for rushing at the end, but it didnt matter anyways cuz SB won it. Her time was insane.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
but it didnt matter anyways cuz SB won it. Her time was insane.
she was gonna beat SB time if she didn't fall.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

i thought alyssas was 27 ?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top