Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2021, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

GOD FRICKIN DAMMETTTTT

GUYS I have never been madder.

I knew Tiffany was going but when Azah got HOH i was actually excited thinking she wouldn't be THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!!!!!

When she revealed she was nominating hannah I knew hannah was a goner. AZAH YOU DUMBASS. Seriously. She is next out the door next week and i am so angry that the women are yet again losing to men.

SIGHHHHHHH

Quote:
Azah really wasted a whole HOH.. how do you not put up Kyland/X and whoever comes off put up big D so it at least guarantees two girls against two boys. that would have given you a chance now you're done for lol.
DUMBEST MOVE EVER

2nd dumbest move.... KYLAND SAVING X!!!! Like bro what the hell are you thinking? Hes your biggest competition in this game you are so dumb. This reason alone makes me want him to lose.

I dont care who wins. Obviously Big D and Azah aint winning. Between the other two fools i would rather see X win, hes less annoying than Kyland.

Spoiler:

Butterfly, word on you entire post. My exact thoughts.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-16-2021 at 10:34 PM
Old 09-16-2021, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

^^^You know he's not! He also doesn't have a vote, only the Veto winner does. If he does win the Veto, the person that's not on the block is the sole vote. It's over lol. Azah's dumb ass said Derek would vote Xavier and she would break the tie in Hannah's favor. Moron, if Hannah stayed on the block the two guys were voting her out anyway! Your lost ass wasn't breaking anything! The only way Hannah was staying was if she won the Veto, again Derek and Azah are bad competitors so it was basically Hannah vs. Xavier/Kyland, who win everything. Again, Hannah was screwed. Azah has been going out next, but she earned that swift kick out in fourth place right after the last two women left. They all said they should stick together and Azah nominates one of her last real allies knowing they don't have the numbers. Hannah didn't deserve to go out like that. So stupid, I'm still hot! I can't! *air boxes*

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-16-2021 at 11:33 PM
Old 09-17-2021, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler about who the new HOH Nominated.

Spoiler:
Old 09-17-2021, 11:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

The look on Azah's face was priceless this is exactly why an all girl alliance will never work. lol

Quote:
2nd dumbest move.... KYLAND SAVING X!!!! Like bro what the hell are you thinking? Hes your biggest competition in this game you are so dumb. This reason alone makes me want him to lose.
I agree. his loyalty to wanting to bring Xavier to the finale with him makes no sense.. I think Kyland played a better game than Xavier but X seems to be more liked and that pretty much always what it comes down too.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Well as unpopular as it is. I hope Xavier and Kyland are in the finals and win out the remainder of the season. What a joke it would be if Azah or Derek F wind up or both are in the final 2.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

That would be the worst if it was Azah/Derek F
Old 09-17-2021, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont even know what i want at this point i dont like any of them.

I guess im rooting for X.

I kinda hope they get rid of kyland this week and then derek f can go at final 3.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Right now, the one I hate the most is Derek F. I loved him through most of the season but I've been sick of his Tiffany and woman bashing, his fakeness, and doing nothing the whole season. Then after Hannah left he cried, what the hell are you crying for? I heard he was ready for Hannah to go after Tiffany. So GMAB with that fake ass performance. I always wanted Derek and Azah to go first cause they don't deserve to be there anymore, but on the flip side I thought people were crazy not targeting Xavier and Kyland cause again they are comp beasts. I've been hot and cold with Kyland, some weeks I liked him and some I don't cause he's so damn arrogant sometimes. Xavier isn't as bad as him and isn't arrogant all the time like Kyland. They are the only two left that deserve to win, I'm still sure one of them will win the Veto and vote Azah off. Then Xavier and Kyland will win both of the final HOHs which will lead to Derek's lazy ass laying on the sideline again waiting to be put out of his misery. I'll be shocked if it doesn't go that way cause it's hella predictable but it sucks all around cause Derek and Azah don't deserve to be anywhere near the F2. I'm sure it will be a Xavier/Kyland F2 which I could see leading to a close vote in the end (Which is usually exciting) I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 4-3 vote but I just still see Xavier winning over him. Some people in the jury have said many times they find Kyland arrogant, hell Britney has been bashing him nonstop since he backdoored her. Everyone recognizes how much of a threat Xavier is but that he's played a great game. Claire told them she would convince everyone in jury to vote for Xavier cause he's a great player. So that's one of the many reasons I'm sure he will win unless Hell freezes over and they somehow get them out but I just don't see that happening when they have no elbow room anymore.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Nomination are pretty meaningless. the veto holds the power.
Old 09-18-2021, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I think Xavier has played the best out of the four left. If he makes to the final 2 it should be a near unanimous vote.

It would diminish the significance of AA player winning if Derek F or Azah won. Neither did anything 90% of the game.

Veto Winner Spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited by The Survivor; 09-18-2021 at 06:25 PM
Old 09-18-2021, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

It's funny I was looking forward to The Cookout turning on each other, but this is the most bored I've been the whole season lol. It's painfully predictable. I guess Tiffany and Hannah made the episodes more entertaining than I realized as well, cause this final four is boring as hell. I'm just ready for it to be over now.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

the whole season has been super predictable. if it was any other alliance i would have really hated this season lmao. i dont like when one alliance just dominates, its boring af.

please get rid of kyland this week and dont be stupid xavier.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

I could care less who wins at this point...I wanted Tiffany to win.

I'm at the point where I'd rather go back and finish re-watching True Blood than finish this season...
Old 09-19-2021, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

I always wanted Tiffany to win the most cause she had a great social game, and The Cookout was basically her baby and why it worked out in the long run. I know it's a game, but she just didn't deserve to go first out of The Cookout when you have two people that literally did nothing the entire season. After Tiffany was Xavier, then Kyland, then Hannah (They would of been the perfect F4) I still didn't find the season boring, it had a great cast in general and I loved that it was FINALLY so diverse too. I also loved how The Cookout alliance played and it being historic didn't hurt either. I usually don't like seasons where one alliance steamrolls everyone too, but the last few seasons when that happened it was an alliance with horrible people that were impossible to root for. It was easy and fun to root for The Cookout this season (Except for Derek F *pukes*) I heard Xavier has been pushing Derek to evict Kyland, I'll believe it when I see it (cause he's OBSESSED with Kyland) but I hope he does, it would be the ONLY thing Derek has actually done. Then again, it was Xavier's idea so not really. If Azah goes though that's fine too cause I still can't believe she was actually stupid enough to want Hannah to go knowing the guys are working together and her dumb ass is next. She's another floater that doesn't deserve to be there. The only downside to voting out Kyland is I also hate to see either Derek or Azah in the F2 when they did nothing! Even so, I'm sure Xavier will win the final HOH, evict Azah, and he will win in a landslide against worthless and lazy Derek. It will be just like last season when everyone was laughing at Enzo cause he did nothing the whole season and couldn't even defend himself during the jury questions. Xavier already has his name on the check, I'm just ready for the finale.
Old 09-19-2021, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

I'd much rather see a the winner be Kyland or Xavier over Azah and Derek F. even if that isn't the case this will still be my favorite BB season ever and The Cookout was the best/most dominate alliance ever too. So I'm Happy.