Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Wow. Thats a lot of pink
Yeah, it's true

I know, I'm sure that Colton would do a great job with a bigger role, but this is a good start, I saw that there are a lot of people who wants to watch that movie!
Old 06-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Im not opposed to guys wearing pink in fact I love seeing actors in color suits I find it refreshing but he should have mixed it up with like a white or black shirt or black pants But there is no questioning his confidence! You work that pink Colton
Old 06-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congratulations to Colton for having the #1 movie this weekend.

‘San Andreas’ Soars to $54 Million Opening | Variety
Old 06-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Im not opposed to guys wearing pink in fact I love seeing actors in color suits I find it refreshing but he should have mixed it up with like a white or black shirt or black pants But there is no questioning his confidence! You work that pink Colton
Don't worry, nobody thought you were against his way of dressing. But you're right, especially for that kind of pink he was using, it's not like black or white that you can have an entire suit with those colors and it'll be fine. Colours like pink look better mixed with other ones.

I have to watch that movie soon! I'm glad that the movie is doing good
Old 06-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hot! Colton Haynes' 8-Pack Abs Are Absolutely Insane | E! Online

^ Um, why wasn't he shirtless more on Arrow? Because sweet cheese he is ripped!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-18-2015 at 02:56 PM
Old 06-18-2015, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember of Colton being shirtless on Arrow But I have to say that I'm impressed I didn't know he had his body like that.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

I guess he hasn't really ever shirtless on Arrow. Not like Stephen is. Really the closest he's been would be his love scenes with Thea I think. It's a shame, because wow his body is amazing. Why were Roy, Diggle, and Oliver not shirtless training all the time? Lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-19-2015, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, he hasn't been shirtless like Stephen. He's been kinda shirtless when he sleeps with Thea . I didn't know his body was that amazing, I thought that he didn't work out so much . I don't know, the writers forget what kind of audience Arrow has .
Old 06-19-2015, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

I'd seen him shirtless on Teen Wolf so I knew he was hot but I think he's gotten ever more ripped since then. I am not ashamed to admit I enjoy the eye candy on Arrow, lol. Too bad they didn't think to give us a variety of eye candy and more often. Not trying to reduce the guys to pieces of meat though, Colton, Stephen and David are all excellent actors too. I just you know love me some shirtless scenes, lol.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I totally understand you . They're not pieces of meat but well, sometimes they look interesting being shirtless .

I watched San Andreas (I love these kind of movies), Colton's role was very little but I enjoyed that scene. Especially I liked that he was a rescuer .
Old 06-22-2015, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Olicity, I Believe In You... | “The difference between acting and modelling is...

^I do not know when or what this is from, but he is such a dork, lol. An adorable, gorgeous dork.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

^lol, I loved that! He's awesome, and yeah, it's adorable!

I do think that the gifset you shared should be in the OP .
Old 06-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's a pretty awesome gifset.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I watched San Andreas (I love these kind of movies), Colton's role was very little but I enjoyed that scene. Especially I liked that he was a rescuer .
YES! The movie made me cry towards the end. And very few movies have made me tear up. I won't ruin it for the people who haven't seen it. Great movie indeed.

I loved Roy from the start.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I didn't cry because I'm used to these kind of films or stories, and no offense at all, but Hollywood's or whatever movies are usually managed in the same way, they can't end in other way than really well . Anyway, I do enjoyed that film, it was pretty good, and I liked that Caltech was involved on it.