Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

yeah... not sure if that will happen however. I think its kind of a goodbye. Given the fact that we don't know if or when Colton's ever coming back and I don't think Thea is leaving the show any time soon...

makes it hard for me to imagine them being together unless she left at some point
Old 05-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I'm wondering if Thea maybe plans to stay with Roy because I mean technically she could do that. She could move to another town to be with the man she loves. But since she's not leaving the show, something Oliver related brings her back to Starling City. I just wonder if maybe they think they are going to have a life together but leaving Starling City in any kind of permanent way turns out to be more complicated for Thea than she thought it would be. So she has to go back home for the time being. But maybe with hope that one day they will figure out how to be together. I just say this because of what Felicity said to Thea about Roy starting a new life that includes Thea if she so chooses.
I think they're going to be separated for a while until Roy comes back to Starling City to stay there. They will figure out how to be together, I can totally see that . I have this idea that Thea is going to visit Roy and tell him about what happened with Oliver, so then he'll induce her to help TA and bring Oliver back to Starling City before it's too late. Roy loves Thea with all his heart and his feeling is reciprocated, so he'll make sure that Thea doesn't lose part of her family again. People who are destined to be together, will be together. So I know that, no matter what Roy or Thea chooses, they'll reunite again in the future.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I wish Thea and Roy stayed together outside Starling.
They r so cute together and I see no role for Thea in Starling crowd.

Icon by: fanforum
Old 05-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure, I think that Oliver will need her.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I'm not sure, I think that Oliver will need her.
It's obvious to me that they're setting her up to be Speedy. She has more of an edge when it comes to fighting and she was trained by Malcolm. A lot of critics thought that Roy never found his groove as Arsenal, although I disagree about Roy no being weaved into the show.

I'll miss Roy, but I get why he was written out. He made a huge sacrifice so that Oliver and the others can be safe. I'd love for him to be with Thea,but he wasn't wrong. People like Malcolm will look for her and if he's a fugitive, she'll get caught up in everything. His sacrifice included giving up Thea so she and Oliver can have a future.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

^Totally agree

Maybe he needs time to find himself and see what's next for his life. He may have a decision that will be around coming back to Starling City for his life as a vigilante and come back for Thea, but he can also stay in another place and live differently. I think that this kind of life Roy was having was the best one. Time will say.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

will he be coming back?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

^The door is open for him too technically. Both tptb and Colton want Roy to come back at some point. When that will be, I have no idea. But it sounds like one way or another some day he will be back for a episode here and there, potentially on any of the three connected shows I think.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

^I agree. Let Colton enjoy his time doing other movies or appearances in different tv shows if he has to, we can wait for more Arsenal (and Arsenal/Arrow) adventures!
Old 05-29-2015, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Colton's new movie San Andreas comes out this weekend.

Quote:
What a fun night @sanandreasmovie ! Such an incredibly humble group of people & I felt so lucky just to be a part of this experience!
https://instagram.com/p/3MQ391jTPh/
Old 05-30-2015, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Wait, is he going to be in that movie? I will watch it, for sure!

Thanks for the pics
Old 05-30-2015, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Apparently his part is very small in that movie
Old 05-31-2015, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

It doesn't matter, I'll pay to watch him in that movie
Old 05-31-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh me too I just would have liked him to have a bigger part in it
Old 05-31-2015, 12:11 AM
Absolute Fan