Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 04:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochey (View Post)
Really??

OTP = one true pairing.

BRO = brothers

broTP'S = Bro's for life..basically the opposite of a love connection...a friendship one.

Thank you!

I've been wondering about this myself for a loooooong time now. I am brazilian so many of the english acronyms gets me totally lost. I even use a acronym finder website, but if you type 'OTP' there it gives you 103 definitions.
Rere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rere (View Post)
Thank you!

I've been wondering about this myself for a loooooong time now. I am brazilian so many of the english acronyms gets me totally lost. I even use a acronym finder website, but if you type 'OTP' there it gives you 103 definitions.
i stand corrected..it really is not understood by some.

Hi I'm Lisa

Welcome to the boards, hope you have fun
rochey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think some people want Cesare, Lucrezia, and Micheletto to star in their own spin off.

Hey, Vanessa! Nice to see you!

I'm sorry I have to leave, ladies, but I have work tonight. I'll see you both tomorrow! Night, Vanessa! Night, Lisa!

Night, May! Night, everyone!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:47 PM
New Fan

So M/C/L is like my what? OTT? One True Threesome?

<bats eyelashes>

I wish I could tell you all my thoughts on Bangel- but there are so many, sooooo many that it would seem out of place on a The Borgias board, lol. But big YES to Angel and Cesare being BFFs. LOL!

I think that Cesare realized his feelings for Lucrezia weren't simply brotherly the moment she belonged to someone else. The second he married her off and had to try and replace her. Yup, that's where my money is.

He realized it when he was marrying her....to Sforza.

I think Lucrezia didn't fully realize her feelings until the "Unholy Family" scene. I think it was her lightbulb moment.

Although I think she's been suspicious of his feelings for quite some time. She's always making little comments that make me think she has been putting her feelers out there to see if she's right about her brother's feelings.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyE (View Post)
So M/C/L is like my what? OTT? One True Threesome?

<bats eyelashes>

I wish I could tell you all my thoughts on Bangel- but there are so many, sooooo many that it would seem out of place on a The Borgias board, lol. But big YES to Angel and Cesare being BFFs. LOL!

I think that Cesare realized his feelings for Lucrezia weren't simply brotherly the moment she belonged to someone else. The second he married her off and had to try and replace her. Yup, that's where my money is.

He realized it when he was marrying her....to Sforza.

I think Lucrezia didn't fully realize her feelings until the "Unholy Family" scene. I think it was her lightbulb moment.

Although I think she's been suspicious of his feelings for quite some time. She's always making little comments that make me think she has been putting her feelers out there to see if she's right about her brother's feelings.
Yes M/L/C perfect OTT. We are in 21st century, let's be creative I like them to.

Bangel, my first OTP and C/L is the second one. So its not everyday that I ship a couple ! In my personal fantasy world, B/A are the reincarnation of C/L. Though they are different people with different lives, their love is magnificent but cursed and painful. They'll have to come back again and again until they find the key that allow them to break the curse and to be reunited forever. That's fantasy of course...

I think he realiszed his feelings for Lucrezia even before. The way he looked at her lips when they are close...but I agree that the wedding has been a key element.
What was the Unholy family scene ?
Lucresiare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

Does anyone else think it is sad how much sexier the consummation of C/C than the consummation of L/A was. I mean Alfonso showed up in a too long for him night shirt, didn't know how to undress sexily or help Lucrezia undress. Where as Cesare undressed very nicely *fanning self* and then helped Charlotte out of her dress in a very sexy manor. They then cavorted under the covers and were very sexy together. Where as except for the connection between Cesare and Lucrezia nothing was sexy for her consummation.

Never mind the fact that giggly girls were at Cesare's and Perv king was at Lucrezia's.

What a contrast.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Loyal Fan

This episode was really good. I really enjoyed the scenes with Lucrezia & Micheletto. I love the fact that Cesare sent him with her.

I also really loved the dinner scene in Naples. Lucrezia is becoming a BAMF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochey (View Post)
I felt for Bianca especially when it was revealed just what happened to her, how horrible, but i was not impressed with how Rodrigo handled it at all..Selfish Bastard ...it was all about getting her out of his sight...and regardless of how deranged she was, there should have been proper compassion, but no she had to stab herself in the throat before Rodrigo gave a f&ck....I did scream in my Ripley voice "get away from him you bitch" when Bianca went for the crib and Gio.
I agree Lisa, I felt so bad for Bianca. That was so sad. I thought Rodrigo handled the situation the best he could. I think he really thought he was helping her by sending her away.

I can't wait for episode six!

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Ifyou'reabird,I'mabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for episode six either.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OTT = One True Threesome? That for me would actually be Cesare/Lucrezia/and Giulia. After all, prior to this season it was actually Giulia who had the hottest kiss with Lucrezia way back in season one. I got the idea of a threesome with them after they both threw themselves at Cesare following his "Beautiful Deception" of the French King.

Back to the episode: I'm still getting over the lamprey attack and King Ferdinand being turned into a giant chew stick. Did anyone else think that the French ambassador's description of King Louis' Queen turned out to be somewhat exaggerated? She might not be a beauty queen, but I definitely wouldn't call her a "two-sack" woman. Cesare found her rather comely.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah she wasn't ugly.
Seriu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Well you know those damn Kings Alex, they want the Victoria's Secret model of the day. you know the most beautiful woman in the land? So maybe that is why she is called the two sack queen.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

She was older than him (at least it looked like it) but she wasn't that bad..
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Christine! Hey, May!

I agree, I think the only problem with the Queen was that she looked a lot older than she was supposed to be, so maybe that was it.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

she was supposed to be quite ugly. She was the sister of the ugly king Charles VIII played by Michel Muller
Lucresiare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucresiare (View Post)
she was supposed to be quite ugly. She was the sister of the ugly king played by Michel Muller
Hey, Barbara!

Wow, she was King Charles' sister? That explains it, I guess. I still think she wasn't all that bad.