Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Well I know already, I'm 100% sure that it is him from more than just the butt shot. If you look at the elbow in the credits it definitely has Francois' bony elbow and that I know from the movie Les Grandes Chaleurs
And are you sure it will be next week? It might not happen till ep 9 or 10.

Evening Arinna
You should work as a detective Micheletto doesn't have bony elbows and nice butt ? Because I wonder if it could be him lol....No just teasing

If they have sex it should be next week, because come on, they haven't seen for a while (probably 2 or 3 months) and they are so in love, how could they resist, even if they might feel guilty about it
Lucresiare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Evening, Christine!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

I know we are all hoping that it is next week but I don't want to get my hopes up and then it doesn't happen. And I know that they will want it to happen but can it happen, she still has a husband who is right there and would have to dealt with.

Micheletto Really this was even a consideration? It is obviously a woman's hand and since we know that the lover Micheletto takes is male I'm sure it isn't him. I mean he is gay.
And we know it isn't Alfonso right? for reasons that I won't state here.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Mich is bisexual. He had sex in the first episode with a maid, just before killing her. He could have killed her without having sex with her.

and Alfonso, he maybe had a waxing lol
Old 05-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think Mich had sex with the maid so that when she was found dead they would think Della Rovere had done the deed. Hadn't he just accused the Pope of public lechery? Doesn't look good if he's sexing up maids and killing them :0
Borgia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Nope sorry Alfonso does not have the same nice ass that Cesare has. With or without hair. His is rather flat and not at all the same shape, even though Seb is skinnier than Francois, his ass seems to be wider since it doesn't have the same rotund shape. Do I need to bring a link to show you?
Old 05-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nope sorry Alfonso does not have the same nice ass that Cesare has. With or without hair. His is rather flat and not at all the same shape, even though Seb is skinnier than Francois, his ass seems to be wider since it doesn't have the same rotund shape. Do I need to bring a link to show you?
I was teasing about the waxing . I believe you
Old 05-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

I saw Seb's ass in Skins (shaved or at least it seemed like it was shaved) so I was able to appreciate it more.. it's not that flat tbh.. but it's not the credits ass for sure.

I am just thinking that scene won't make it in ep 6 now.. I dunno... it's going to be hard to fit that scene in the episode unless somehow, Alfonso is not in Naples and no one is in the palace/castle and they can just sneak?
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)

I am just thinking that scene won't make it in ep 6 now.. I dunno... it's going to be hard to fit that scene in the episode unless somehow, Alfonso is not in Naples and no one is in the palace/castle and they can just sneak?
A palace is big,they can always find some empty guest room, maybe Cesare room. And after all, a brother and sister who stay alone together don't rise any suspicion. They might go for a walk or a ride in the countryside.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Riiiiiiiight

Not with these two tho.. Italy is already whispering and stuff.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Riiiiiiiight

Not with these two tho.. Italy is already whispering and stuff.
She'll say to Al that she has her periods or a headache, though its sound cliche
Then Cesare comes to join her. He might have to pay some maid or guard to help him
Old 05-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Not a maid Micheletto instead he could do a far better job than some maid who may not be discreet. And we all know that Micheletto has Cesare's and Lucrezia's best interest in mind when he does anything.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Oh that's true, Micheletto has to be there with them.. btw.

Things that I'm mostly excited for ep 6

1.- CL reunion
2.- Micheletto/Giovani reunion

Old 05-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yes me too May. and even thought it has been months and months since Ces and Lu have seen each other Gio will still be 3 months old.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Not a maid Micheletto instead he could do a far better job than some maid who may not be discreet. And we all know that Micheletto has Cesare's and Lucrezia's best interest in mind when he does anything.
Not a maid? Who said anything about Michelotto getting with a maid besides that one time which he sort of had to to fame Della Rovere? He's clearly in my mind gay and apparently has the hots for Cesare Though historical Michelotto I don't think was gay, it does add an interesting explanation as to why he didn't betray Cesare after his downfall. I think I read somewhere that said they were cousins but I think it might have been a fictional work so....don't know for sure. Some reason I think it was Mario Puzo's The Family which gave me the idea and not a credible source...

Nevermind realized you meant Michelotto as a maid, lol.

Last edited by Borgia1; 05-07-2013 at 01:46 PM
Borgia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread