Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'm closing this thread. Goodbye, episode 5 thread!
Old 06-30-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That Sforza is so manipulative, wanting to join the Italian families together, Does anyone know if this happened in real life? She was completely blossoming in this episode and it was very intriguing.

"And you look quite priestly for a king." This made me laugh. All Cesare's scene's in this episode were quite humorous, especially kissing the King and not the Queen.

Is there a reason that Farnese hasn't been here for a while on and off? Was she filming something else at the time or had Rodrigo dispelled her?

Lucrezia being lifted off her horse by Alfonso was beautiful. It was like a true modern day gesture. I am also glad that Miccheletto was with her. At least there's a piece of Cesare with her. On that note I love all their scene's together, they were so tender. When they spoke about hearts and he said that some say he doesn't have one. I think that's a poor cover up for being a mass murderer. He has a heart it's just for the same sex and not women, which is perfectly fine.

The sex scene with Cesare was hot, though I found it slightly awkward that they were talking all the way through the act. I wonder how that is even possible.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That Sforza is so manipulative, wanting to join the Italian families together, Does anyone know if this happened in real life? She was completely blossoming in this episode and it was very intriguing.

"And you look quite priestly for a king." This made me laugh. All Cesare's scene's in this episode were quite humorous, especially kissing the King and not the Queen.

Is there a reason that Farnese hasn't been here for a while on and off? Was she filming something else at the time or had Rodrigo dispelled her?

Lucrezia being lifted off her horse by Alfonso was beautiful. It was like a true modern day gesture. I am also glad that Miccheletto was with her. At least there's a piece of Cesare with her. On that note I love all their scene's together, they were so tender. When they spoke about hearts and he said that some say he doesn't have one. I think that's a poor cover up for being a mass murderer. He has a heart it's just for the same sex and not women, which is perfectly fine.

The sex scene with Cesare was hot, though I found it slightly awkward that they were talking all the way through the act. I wonder how that is even possible.