Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

No I meant Micheletto instead of a maid to stand guard he would be far more discreet I think. He has always had Ces's and Lu's best interest in mind.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgia1 (View Post)
Not a maid? Who said anything about Michelotto getting with a maid besides that one time which he sort of had to to fame Della Rovere? He's clearly in my mind gay and apparently has the hots for Cesare Though historical Michelotto I don't think was gay, it does add an interesting explanation as to why he didn't betray Cesare after his downfall. I think I read somewhere that said they were cousins but I think it might have been a fictional work so....don't know for sure. Some reason I think it was Mario Puzo's The Family which gave me the idea and not a credible source...
I think he'a bisexual.
The real Mich was very devoted to the family because apparently he firmly believed he was doing the work of God, being a devoted catholic, he thought it was good to serve the pope family.
Not like fictional Mich who said he doesn't know the ways of God
Lucresiare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucresiare (View Post)
The real Mich was very devoted to the family because apparently he firmly believed he was doing the work of God, being a devoted catholic, he thought it was good to serve the pope family.
Not like fictional Mich who said he doesn't know the ways of God
Agree, historical Mich believed he was serving God through the Borgias, this Mich not so much, lol, but I don't mind. The only thing I don't quite get about historical Michelotto is why remain loyal to Cesare after his father Rodrigo/aka Pope died and Della Rovere became Pope? Wouldn't he want to serve the next Pope? I'm thinking it started off as loyal to his religious beliefs and then he eventually admired Cesare for who he was and stayed loyal to the Borgias. Or maybe he just didn't like Della Rovere?
Borgia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I agree, I think his loyalty/devotion for the Borgia family grew way more and maybe he didn't really like Della as well. We know TB Micheletto certainly doesn't like him now.
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, everyone!

Okay, did I just see King Ferdinand get eaten alive by eels? I've seen some disgusting deaths on this show, but that is by far one of the worst.

Micheletto is a softie at heart after all. I welled up when he talked about how much he would love his own children if he had any.

And I actually like Charlotte. She seems to be very realistic about the situation and is cool with the fact that Cesare loves someone else. All she wants is title, security, and a son. She doesn't even want to live in Rome, nor does she expect him to stay in France. What a woman, huh?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

I was cool with Ferdinand dying like that.. he had it coming.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but it seemed like something Dr. Evil would come up with. Instead of sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, but it seemed like something Dr. Evil would come up with. Instead of sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.
Yeah but didn't you hear the cool story Micheletto told Lucrezia about the Lamprey Eels??

Poetic justic killed the perv and that is awesome
rochey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I googled Seneca and there apparently was a story about lamprey eels. Talk about gross.

I think Lucrezia appreciated Micheletto's imaginative method of dispatching Ferdinand after what the King did to her.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I googled Seneca and there apparently was a story about lamprey eels. Talk about gross.

I think Lucrezia appreciated Micheletto's imaginative method of dispatching Ferdinand after what the King did to her.
gross but poetic

Ding dong the perv is dead credit for that is not for me, I got it from a tumblr post

and Micheletto/Lucrezia = BroTP's, oh yeah
Old 05-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

It was pretty cool and I love Micheletto and Lucrezia talking about reading? ok..
Old 05-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What's a BroTP?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
What's a BroTP?
Really??

OTP = one true pairing.

BRO = brothers

broTP'S = Bro's for life..basically the opposite of a love connection...a friendship one.

Old 05-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ohhhh, okay!

Yeah, Micheletto is practically family by now. I'm sure Cesare wanted him to watch over Lucrezia in Naples.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ohhhh, okay!

Yeah, Micheletto is practically family by now. I'm sure Cesare wanted him to watch over Lucrezia in Naples.
Yeah he told her he was specifically charged with her safety in the forest when she was picking Mushrooms to poison the perv...Who told him = Cesare of course

Yep, Micheletto is now the nanny for Gio

But yeah M/L, I've been waiting for ages for the show to develop that relationship, cause Cesare loves Lucrezia and always has Micheletto with him...And i always felt Micheletto looked on Lucrezia the way he does Cesare and really liked her...so it was developing time

Now i just need a scene with all 3 scheming
Reply   Post New Thread