Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)

Ok, maybe I should rephrase that--I trust them as far as the Stefan/Elena relationship goes. The supporting cast, on the other hand--well, they killed off Vicki within six episodes and then, when I finally got over it, they went and did the exact same thing to Jeremy's next love interest. I also hate how they're regressing Caroline, and pretty much ignoring the Damon/Liz friendship which should have been a BIG storyline this year, IMO.

But as far as S/E goes, I trust them.
oh now i get it
Old 01-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Nikki, I know it's hard at the moment.. especially with how this season has been going for us.. But.. even the best couples don't get things easy, so I am trying to believe it's just one of those times.

I really hope the promo IS misleading, because it doesn't make any sense to me that Stefan would harm Elena. Plus.. WHY would he want to make her into a vampire? It seems.. we are missing something, so maybe we should reserve our judgement until after 3x11 and see what happens.
That is extremely true.. it's just being in the miniority makes it hard.. All I see is so much Stefan hate and all this DE love... it kind of makes me sick and mad and angry and then I get so frustrated, that I just rant on here to calm myself down.. sometimes I don't even make any sense

I just miss our Stefan and SE so much... and even though I am loving that Paul is getting so much love for how amazing he is.. I can't help but miss his lovable smile.. This new Stefan is in so much pain and he has so much rage and I just feel horribly for him.. I don't like seeing him suffer
Old 01-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm.. how can S1 reference in this episode..
Old 01-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Stelena vs Delena. We could never say that all hope is lost for Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena, but this episode doesn’t focus on their romance. Elena shares the screen more with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) than Stefan. When the episode ends, one of these three characters will have set something in motion that is going to leave everyone having some pretty strong reactions.
I'm pretty sure Elena's going to make a move on Damon and Damon says he can't do this and tells her the real reason Stefan betrayed them. Then she feels as guilty as hell. This is my worst case scenario..
icon:Ann
Old 01-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki_A (View Post)
I'm pretty sure Elena's going to make a move on Damon and Damon says he can't do this and tells her the real reason Stefan betrayed them. Then she feels as guilty as hell. This is my worst case scenario..
Ugh--I hope you're wrong, and only the second part happens. As much as I'm looking forward to Damon putting his brother first, they can do it without throwing Elena's character under a bus. Though, unfortunately, I can see it happening--they seem to be making S/D a priority over S/E at the moment.

If you're right, Elena will feel guilty--probably so guilty that she won't even get mad at Stefan about the blood-feeding, and they'll brush it aside like it's nothing.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh god This is like my worst nightmare come true.. even though it feels like I should have been expecting it. Elena making a move on Damon.. blech.. it just makes me physically sick.. My SE heart is hurting so bad right now

I feel like Stefan is going to get so beaten up in this episode.. first by Klaus, then by his brother and then by Elena Stefan.. what are they doing to you my lovely sweetheart

I know that this isn't a popular opinion, but I just want Stefan away from DE.. if the writers intend to go fully with it. If they did go through with it... then I honestly believe Elena and Damon don't deserve Stefan's loyalty or love
Old 01-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

i wont like elena move on from stefan situation well we will see

JarettSays Jarett Wieselman
'Shippers of every persuasion will have a field day with the #VampireDiaries mid-season premiere #Delena #Stelena #Tyleremy #Stefonnie
Old 01-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I fear that is what will happen too..
Old 01-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

@alseptien did you direct the episode that will break my little SE shipper's heart? lol I heard Nina talk abt a truly heartbreaking SE scene 22 Dec

@Mus1c_ No. We wrote it and were on set for the shoot. It was directed by Jeffrey Hunt. 22 Dec

Huntvision Jeffrey Hunt
Back in the cutting room today working on my ep of #vampirediaries "bringing out the dead" it is going to be a awesome show

maybe we will see that heartbreaking scene in 3*13.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm.. I don't know.. for some reason I thought it was the episode of Caroline's birthday
But I guess it's possible.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

who directed that episode? do you know that?
Old 01-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea that kind of stuff.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

yeah it could be in 3*11. we will see but we know know who directed that episode
Old 01-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like it's 3x13, since Nina gave the interview the day after they finished filming that. Why did we all think it was 3x11?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread