Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
How is it good news for SE fans?? Just because Damon is willing to have sex with Katherine doesn't mean that Elena's feelings will be in favour of Stefan..

I say it's completely unfair that Damon is getting love from everyone Besides I don't want Katherine near Damon.. I want Katherine' to be Stefan's... I mean Elena is starting to .. well who knows what she is feeling towards both brothers.. but it feels like Stefan is just being left out right and left

I guess because my SE love isn't as crucial as most SE fans.. don't get me wrong.. I love SE and want them to be endgame.. but I am also a Stefan fan who is willing to see Stefan in a relationship with someone else
I say it's good news because maybe Elena rejects him again. Maybe she lets it be known to Damon that she is not over Stefan.

If DE were to happen, I would probably want Stefan to move on just not with Katherine. Because IMO, he's over her. He's made that pretty clear and I don't want him with Katherine because I feel she has done so much to hurt him. She played with his mind and turned him against his will. Now because of her he is the very thing he hates about himself.

Sorry! I know alot of you ship SK too. Just stating my opinion. Go easy on me. lol

BTW, I never bought that Damon was over Katherine.

Last edited by DollyJfan4life; 01-14-2012 at 08:13 PM
Old 01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I definitely agree. I have no idea where he suddenly decided he loved Elena, since he still loved Kat for all of S1, even after he found out she wasn't in the tomb. I don't care what others say.. finding out someone betrayed you does not remove your feelings.
And then in 2x01, he definitely still wanted to be with her..

It does seem to me he projected his feelings for Kat onto Elena. He probably thought.. if I can't have Kat.. I'll have the next best thing
exactly !He went to Elena AFTER she rejected him.He was ready to forget everything and go with Kat .Chasing someone that long and forget about that for a month doesn`t make any sense. Making him telling stuff in 3x05 like ``i will never do that for you`` i was like ok but you did so shut up !I have a feeling that he just wants to be loved but he doesn`t know yet what love is.He is always chasing the wrong girl.He just transformed feelings from one person to another i mean its not hard they look alike right?
It seems that he wants to start with Elena something that he never had with Kat and he sees his chance because Elena does care for him.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely don't think Damon knows what love is. It's def not what he claims he feels for Elena. You don't hurt those around the one you love.

I do hope Elena tells Damon that she is still in love with Stefan.. and always will be
Old 01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkalicious (View Post)
I dont think they'll work either but they also didnt come to that friendship stage yet at least not on Stefan's side, and when Katherine's around I want that to be explored not this nonsense thing with Damon,.
Agreed.. I don't know why the writers are so afraid to do something with SK.. it doesn't have to be romantic.. but I would like to see things hashed out between them. I mean Damon got his so called closure with her.. where is Stefan's??

Quote:
I say it's good news because maybe Elena rejects him again. Maybe she lets it be known to Damon that she is not over Stefan.
Point taken.. and that could definitely happen... but then again it could go a completely different way...
Old 01-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do want closure for SK.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I definitely don't think Damon knows what love is. It's def not what he claims he feels for Elena. You don't hurt those around the one you love.

I do hope Elena tells Damon that she is still in love with Stefan.. and always will be
yeah i always thought he will learn that with Bonnie but well ,way to ruin that possibility they don`t even have scenes like they did in season 1and 2.The writers don`t want to go there or they are afraid.
Also bringing the random characters who are saying that Damon loves Elena are just another way from writers to make me laugh.Isobel,Rose..

but what then ?again in circles back and forth between Stefan and Damon.I wish that writers just make up their mind about this triangle.Is there going to be d/e or not if they decided to go there then just do it now when s/e are apart don`t make things back repairing s/e and then again ruining them and bringing d/e closer.It doesn`t make any sense and its destroying the show,story and every character around them.They didn`t even started and i`m so over it.Way to predictable everything
Old 01-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:

But it is okay for Stefan to do it? Do you think Elena should still love Stefan after everything that he has done?
Old 01-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, because that's what true love is. Seeing past the bad stuff and getting through it.

I didn't think it was right for Stefan to do what he did.. but he never has hurt anyone around Elena.. and well, Stefan isn't himself right now. But I DO believe that Elena will and should love Stefan no matter what he has done in the past or the present. It won't be easy, but that's the point of love isn't it? Coming out stronger.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread