Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
Let`s be honest they went with Stefan and this story from the beginning just to make d/e work somehow,they had to remove and make him like this.We know that if they didn`t go on this road they couldn`t make anything between d/e.
I`m glad that Stefan isn`t his old himself now because i wouldn`t want to see him crushed in the corner thinking is there something between his girl and brother.
I am glad that Paul have things to work with because everyone are giving to much attention to Damon/Ian all the time.Paul is great actor and Stefan is my favorite character i don`t want to watch him just being there and do nothing.
I'm not disputing that they removed Stefan to open up the possibility--I just don't think it's actually going to happen. That's not who Elena is, and I really think that's the point of this entire storyline: showing Elena is nothing like Katherine. That and showing that Stefan isn't the only reason the two of them won't work.

Since they've waiting this long, I have a feeling Stefan's going to find out about the kiss either when they get back together, or right before, causing him to wonder if something had happened between them during his absence. It's going to be the last obstacle S/E face this season, I'm sure, because at this point I don't think it would have that much of a impact.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Absolute Fan

i hope that you are right because i can never see d/e work as a couple in this show at all and i`m tired of back and forth will they or not be something ,for me its destroying the show.

Of course they did i mean they had to make him look bad and Damon look good.

new spoilers for 3x10

'The Vampire Diaries' Spoilers and Video: New Deals, Old Problems
Old 01-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

i hope stefan wont turn elena vampire. that article talked about death:/

new spoiler
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
i hope that you are right because i can never see d/e work as a couple in this show at all and i`m tired of back and forth will they or not be something ,for me its destroying the show.

Of course they did i mean they had to make him look bad and Damon look good.

new spoilers for 3x10
It's been my theory since almost before the season started that they're doing all this for a specific purpose: and it's not to put D/E together.

It's so that Damon finally has the chance to be a good brother to Stefan. They're putting him a position where he'll have to make a choice between his own personal desires and Stefan. The last two episodes have got me thinking that they're making S/D a priority now, even beyond the triangle. Having D/E get together would, IMO, destroy any chance to them finally making peace. Having Damon choose Stefan over his obsession, on the other hand, might possibly repair the damage Katherine did so many years ago.

I just hope that they don't throw Elena's character under the bus in the process--that it's clear that she loves only Stefan--or, at the very least she loves Stefan more.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

do you think stefan turn elena into vampire. i guess its not possible but article talked about death
Old 01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
do you think stefan turn elena into vampire. i guess its not possible but article talked about death
Yeah, but it also said the death was--pretty gruesome. Even if, heaven forbid, Stefan DID turn her, I'm sure he'd go about it in a less painful way. If Elena does turn into a vampire, it'll be unintentional like in the books. I think they'd save it for a right-before-hiatus cliffhanger, though--or even season-ending cliffhanger.

I have a sinking suspecion that the death is going to end up being Carol Lockwood.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

it better if elena turn into vampire in the end of season. its too eaarly for that.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Peter i really hope..but this writers you never know i guess we will see

No way that Elena is dying and becoming a vampire at least for now.There is no sense what will Klaus do if she does ? he doesn`t have purpose at all and then he can just kill them all.With Elena being alive they have connection with Klaus because he needs her blood.
Also don`t forget the fact that there is spoiler talking how Rebekah is going to be very angry at her when she comes back and for Klaus that will be problem because he needs Elena alive
Old 01-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Peter i really hope..but this writers you never know i guess we will see

No way that Elena is dying and becoming a vampire at least for now.There is no sense what will Klaus do if she does ? he doesn`t have purpose at all and then he can just kill them all.With Elena being alive they have connection with Klaus because he needs her blood.
Also don`t forget the fact that there is spoiler talking how Rebekah is going to be very angry at her when she comes back and for Klaus that will be problem because he needs Elena alive
I'm thinking that's the 'theory' Stefan is testing in ep 11--he has no intention of turning Elena, but wants Klaus to think he will.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Lets just say that i am very confused with the fact where the writers are going with all this story.Maybe this talk and talk ,promotions and every single word that i see is d/e are making me to think they really are going to go there with them.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

then this heartbreaking scene will be turning vampire bluff
Old 01-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
then this heartbreaking scene will be turning vampire bluff
Nah, I have a feeling the heartbreaking scene will come when Elena finds out he was bluffing, and they talk about it afterwards.

Quote:
Lets just say that i am very confused with the fact where the writers are going with all this story.Maybe this talk and talk ,promotions and every single word that i see is d/e are making me to think they really are going to go there with them.
That's all it is, though--talk. They've been doing the same for awhile now, yet what happens on the actual show barely reflects what they say is going to happen. Call me crazy, but I trust the writers--they've never let us down before, and I don't expect them to start any time soon.

However, I do wish they would give us some kind of sign that things will work out in the end. Another 'phonecall' moment or something similar.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

it would be great. we will see what will happen. do you think it will happen in episode 3*11 right
actually i do believe in writers too. the moment make jp cry , when i read them i feel like they really know what they doing. well again this talking hurt :/
Old 01-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Peter actually i don`t trust them especially when i see how they treat Bonnie`s character...
as for Stefan we will see i hope you are right
Old 01-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
it would be great. we will see what will happen. do you think it will happen in episode 3*11 right
actually i do believe in writers too. the moment make jp cry , when i read them i feel like they really know what they doing. well again this talking hurt :/
Nina said filming the scene 'took a lot out of them', so I don't think the blood-feeding moment is it. It sounds more like a hugely emotional moment from both parties, which makes me expect something big. Either Stefan explaining to her why he wants revenge so badly, that he doesn't feel he deserves her, having a breakdown because the guilt's just hit him, or that the only way he can see them having a future together now is if Elena were to turn. Something that's going to drain them both emotionally.

Quote:
Peter actually i don`t trust them especially when i see how they treat Bonnie`s character...
Ok, maybe I should rephrase that--I trust them as far as the Stefan/Elena relationship goes. The supporting cast, on the other hand--well, they killed off Vicki within six episodes and then, when I finally got over it, they went and did the exact same thing to Jeremy's next love interest. I also hate how they're regressing Caroline, and pretty much ignoring the Damon/Liz friendship which should have been a BIG storyline this year, IMO.

But as far as S/E goes, I trust them.