Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stefan Salvatore Spoilers & Speculation #21:

Welcome to the 21st Stefan Salvatore Spoilers & Speculation thread

Episode Descriptions:

{January 19th} 3x12 "The Ties That Bind"
PERSIA WHITE GUEST STARS AS BONNIE’S MOTHER — Bonnie (Kat Graham) believes her recurring dreams about Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) coffins will tell her how he can be killed. The dreams also lead Bonnie to a reunion with her mother, Abby (guest star Persia White, “Girlfriends”), whom Bonnie hasn’t seen for 15 years. At Abby’s remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena (Nina Dobrev) meet Jamie (guest star Robert Ri’chard, “One on One”), the young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie’s sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past. Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is intrigued by Alaric’s (Matt Davis) new friend, Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), and Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan (Paul Wesley) over control of the coffins containing his family members.

{February 2nd} 3x13 "Bringing Out The Dead"
A FAMILY DINNER — Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) delivers some disturbing news to Alaric (Matt Davis) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) about the weapon used in a recent murder. In the Salvatore brothers’ escalating quest to kill Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Stefan (Paul Wesley) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Abby (guest star Persia White), while Damon (Ian Somerhalder) reaches out to an old acquaintance for help in setting up an elaborate plan. Intent on a plan of his own, Klaus hosts a strange dinner party, where he reveals another story from his family’s violent past until an unexpected guest brings the party to an end. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice Accola) is heartbroken when she is unable to stop a tragedy from unfolding. Zach Roerig also stars.

Episode Stills:

3x11

3x12

Last edited by tee_ph; 01-12-2012 at 09:33 AM
Old 01-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your welcome!

Is there anything I should add to the opening? Title ideas?
Old 01-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!

Quote:
I don't understand that, though. Still supporting Stefan, but not S/E, for something Stefan did?
Because as an SE supporter I will not be tolerant of him abusing Elena in anyway!!

But because I know Stefan deep down and I know that he will be incredibly sorry if that is what he does to Elena.. I will still be supportive of him as a character.. I love Stefan.. he is why I watch this show, but if the blood forcing scene does happen.. then SE's relationship will be forever damaged in my eyes. Elena has been through so much already and she is barely 18 years old.

You may still not understand where I am coming from and you don't have to.. but I will can't support a couple like that.. I can't. What will make it worse for me is Stefan knowing how Elena feels about it.. it already has me tearing up I dn't want that for SE.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No idea for the title. Maybe after the episode!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand what you mean.

You can still love a character, but not see the relationship they are in and their own actions as healthy in it.

Yeah we might have to wait till then Tee.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I understand what you mean.

You can still love a character, but not see the relationship they are in and their own actions as unhealthy in it.
That is what I was trying to say.. in my hugely exaggerated post Thankyou Tara
Old 01-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not me. If a single action forced me to abandon a pairing, I would hold the blame with the character who performed said action. When Damon did it, I blamed Damon--no one else. I certainly didn't blame the person he did it to.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
Not me. If a single action forced me to abandon a pairing, I would hold the blame with the character who performed said action. When Damon did it, I blamed Damon--no one else. I certainly didn't blame the person he did it to.
When am I blaming Elena (I wish you would stop implying that)... if Stefan were to force blood in Elena.. Elena herself would not want to be with him... and while yes Elena will forgive him, because lets face it.. Elena always does.. she is a compassionate person and she may very well end up wanting Stefan back in her life at a later date... and hell after awhile.. I might be able to start looking at SE the same way again... but one of the reasons I don't want DE together is because Damon eliminates Elena's choices.. his word is law and that is that.. I could never want Elena with him.. so when Stefan forces her in much the same manner.. it makes me sick and it doesn't make me supportive of said relationship.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I'm not giving up anytime soon, no matter what happens. I just wish more people would understand that Stefan is sick--he's sick, and not rational, and not in control of himself. I'm certainly not going to give up on my reason for watching the show that easily.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I completely understand that Stefan is sick and I am glad that you will not give up on SE if the blood force turns out to be real... but I just can't. The day that Stefan hurts Elena like that is the day that I stop believing in them... and while I probably will eventually get over it and even start shipping them again.. after the initial sickening display.. I just won't want that for either of them... they will both need time to heal and grow if tha situation does occur. I am just praying that it is a dream or that is really is something different to what I believe it is... I love Stefan and I love Elena.. but I personally believe that Stefan needs to come through this on his own.. I want the show to show us just how strong Stefan is and that he doesn't need someone to help control him or change him.. I want him to be able to do that himself and then not only will SE be more stable and healthy but Stefan will finally feel worthy of Elena. And there is a difference between Stefan being worthy and Stefan feeling worthy.. I have always felt he was worthy of Elena but Stefan does not and until he does.. I always think that will be a problem.

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 01-03-2012 at 07:31 PM
Old 01-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

I think we need to wait and see in what context this may or may not happen in. I think there is more to it than we might think or see right now.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread

I think we need to wait and see in what context this may or may not happen in. I think there is more to it than we might think or see right now.
I think so, too. We already know Elena does something 'reckless' and 'dark' in this episode, so what happens may be related to that. Plus, we don't know what kind of conversation they have before it happens.

I just hope this is for ep 10, and not 11. Ep 11 is supposed to be a massive S/E ep, so I'm pinning my hopes on something good for them happening then--at the very least for them to talk about the incident.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Total Fan

I don't think this SE scene even happens in this week's episode. If it's episode 11 that is supposed to be a big episode for them, I think it happens then.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
I don't think this SE scene even happens in this week's episode. If it's episode 11 that is supposed to be a big episode for them, I think it happens then.
Why would they show a scene from ep 11 before ep 10 has even aired, though?