Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
I think it is wrong of you to say that you hope the show gets cancelled just because SE is over. If you don't like what is happening, don't watch, but don't wish cancellation on the rest of us just because Stefan is behaving like an ass by forcing his blood on Elena when he KNOWS that she doesn't want to turn.
I don't want the show cancelled either, but I feel I need to keep repeating that Stefan is NOT himself right now. And, really--I hardly think this means S/E are 'over' as you put it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in for a huge dissapointment--they're kinda the heart of the show here.

Quote:
Nina said that she did an emotional scene with Paul.. I don't think its the blood car thing, so it must be something else.
If the car scene does happen in ep 11, it's probably early on--while I'm predicting the big emotional S/E scene will be near the end of the episode. If I had to wager a guess, I'd say it'll involve Stefan explaining why he did it--and we'll finally get that heart-to-heart we've been waiting for.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
I don't want the show cancelled either, but I feel I need to keep repeating that Stefan is NOT himself right now. And, really--I hardly think this means S/E are 'over' as you put it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in for a huge dissapointment--they're kinda the heart of the show here.

If the car scene does happen in ep 11, it's probably early on--while I'm predicting the big emotional S/E scene will be near the end of the episode. If I had to wager a guess, I'd say it'll involve Stefan explaining why he did it--and we'll finally get that heart-to-heart we've been waiting for.
promos are usually misleading but of course stefan is not himself right now.and probably caroline bonnie matt will help him.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Peter, Yeah I think that big scene will be toward the end.. if not the final scene of 3x11.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am just worried that they are going to have Stefan hurt Elena and it doesn't mean I think it will be physically either (that might or might not happen)... I am just worrying myself sick over Stefan and SE. I hate this.. I hate so little faith... but I don't really trust the writers at the point.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nikki, I know it's hard at the moment.. especially with how this season has been going for us.. But.. even the best couples don't get things easy, so I am trying to believe it's just one of those times.

I really hope the promo IS misleading, because it doesn't make any sense to me that Stefan would harm Elena. Plus.. WHY would he want to make her into a vampire? It seems.. we are missing something, so maybe we should reserve our judgement until after 3x11 and see what happens.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

He would want to turn her into a vampire if revenge was his sole objective. However, we know that he cared enough to save Damon's life, so even in his violent state he feels love. Everything comes down to protecting Elena and Damon from Klaus, and that's why I think (hope?) he's bluffing.

I'm quite sure the promo is for both episodes 3.10 and 3.11. Stefan's conversation with Klaus strongly resembles the one from promotional photos and I don't think the writers would be able to squeeze that much into episode 10.

I'm pretty sure Stefan'll capture Elena somewhere around 30:00. We know that Klaus and Stefan will talk about the hybrids. And at that time Matt, Bonnie i Elena will be busy dealing with Caroline's emotional situation and her birthday party. Stefan will be on his quest to rid Mystic Falls of Klaus' minions (there are some stills of Sherrif Forbes and Damon standing near the crime scene), then the council will have another meeting. Stefan's not its member, so he's not going to get an invitation. But it won't stop him from attending the gathering.

At this point Klaus is going to be pissed at Stefan (willing to retaliate?), so Salvatore will try another tactic. He finds Matt, Elena (+ Caroline and Bonnie) in the woods and takes Elena away. It's dark outside, so it sort of confirms it could happen at the end of the episode.

That being said, I hope Nina was talking about a different scene. We were supposed to find out how far Stefan's willing to go without caring about anyone and anything, and there are some boundaries. Even in his state of mind. The writers were willing to explore Damon's need to save Elena from his stupid mistake (in the exact same episode..), so if they didn't give Stefan the same treatment, I'd be furious.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Nikki, I know it's hard at the moment.. especially with how this season has been going for us.. But.. even the best couples don't get things easy, so I am trying to believe it's just one of those times.

I really hope the promo IS misleading, because it doesn't make any sense to me that Stefan would harm Elena. Plus.. WHY would he want to make her into a vampire? It seems.. we are missing something, so maybe we should reserve our judgement until after 3x11 and see what happens.
Yeah, as much as I would love for Stefan and Elena to be happy and together all the time, there has to be some conflict. I think a lot of people are just on edge because of Damon--if there was no triangle, we'd probably feel a lot more confident about where the season was going. But I trust the writers, as crazy as that makes me, and have faith all this is happening to strengthen S/E in the long run.

Considering Stefan isn't exactly rational right now, it's not hard to come up with reasons why he'd want Elena to be a vampire. Remember his words on the mountain? He wants to be with Elena forever, but never brought it up because he knows it's not what she wants. Stefan's revenge-driven mindset at the moment is more focused on what he wants rather than what other people want, so hypothetically the same could be said about his current feelings for Elena. If Stefan does feel that way at the moment, and voices it, this could be the topic of the heartbreaking scene we're hearing about.

But I don't think that's what's happening here. I'm almost certain this is a bluff on his part--the only question is whether he's trying to convince Elena or Klaus. The theory he's supposed to be testing could be related to Klaus wanting to keep Elena safe/human.

There's also a possibility that Elena is injured by the hybrid Stefan throws into the wall, he uses his blood to heal her, and THEN says the 'turn you into a vampire' line after the fact.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there are bits we are missing in between scenes that would explain all this.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:20 AM
Absolute Fan

I still think its the best for all of us to just wait and see what will happen.
We know that Elena and Damon will find out that Stefan betrayed them because he wanted to save Damon.
On other note do we know when and how Stefan will find out about the kiss between d/e ? i think this can be actually something to push him of the rails.We still don`t know what part will Katherine play in his plan.

Let`s be honest they went with Stefan and this story from the beginning just to make d/e work somehow,they had to remove and make him like this.We know that if they didn`t go on this road they couldn`t make anything between d/e.
I`m glad that Stefan isn`t his old himself now because i wouldn`t want to see him crushed in the corner thinking is there something between his girl and brother.
I am glad that Paul have things to work with because everyone are giving to much attention to Damon/Ian all the time.Paul is great actor and Stefan is my favorite character i don`t want to watch him just being there and do nothing.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
Yeah, as much as I would love for Stefan and Elena to be happy and together all the time, there has to be some conflict. I think a lot of people are just on edge because of Damon--if there was no triangle, we'd probably feel a lot more confident about where the season was going. But I trust the writers, as crazy as that makes me, and have faith all this is happening to strengthen S/E in the long run.

Considering Stefan isn't exactly rational right now, it's not hard to come up with reasons why he'd want Elena to be a vampire. Remember his words on the mountain? He wants to be with Elena forever, but never brought it up because he knows it's not what she wants. Stefan's revenge-driven mindset at the moment is more focused on what he wants rather than what other people want, so hypothetically the same could be said about his current feelings for Elena. If Stefan does feel that way at the moment, and voices it, this could be the topic of the heartbreaking scene we're hearing about.

But I don't think that's what's happening here. I'm almost certain this is a bluff on his part--the only question is whether he's trying to convince Elena or Klaus. The theory he's supposed to be testing could be related to Klaus wanting to keep Elena safe/human.

There's also a possibility that Elena is injured by the hybrid Stefan throws into the wall, he uses his blood to heal her, and THEN says the 'turn you into a vampire' line after the fact.
I think that was actually Matt he threw into the wall.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

and also we see caroline on promo but i remember that carina say we wont see caroline on episode 10.

Prepare for a lack of Caroline. We know you guys love Caroline (Candice Accola) and that’s why we have a Caroline Forbes Focus every week, but we have to tell you that there’s no sign of Caroline in this episode. But that’s not to say that she’s not mentioned more than once. She’s very obviously still on Tyler’s mind. And not just his. Katherine is also a no-so, although we see some of her spirit in Elena as well as some of her influence from someone else. We also know fans are hoping to see some Elijah and Rebecca. What we’ll say on that is that you’ll get a look at one of them, but in an unusual state.

Elena is continuing to train. We bet you thought Elena (Nina Dobrev) would just give up her training, but it’s not true. And she seems to be a fan of Puma. But what happens when you train without Alaric by your side? Things can get hairy.

Jeremy takes the spotlight. It’s no surprise to you guys by now that this episode features a lot of Steven R. McQueen. But we’re not sure if you yet realize just how much of the spotlight he gets. For once, both Alaric and Elena are caring about him and remembering that they’re a quasi family. But it’s not just the same old song and dance of “Jeremy is screwing up, ugh ugh.” While two familiar “songs” ( hints: season 1, kitchen.) play in this episode, Jeremy is not a wet blanket. For once, you’re going to be really proud of him.

Stelena vs Delena. We could never say that all hope is lost for Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena, but this episode doesn’t focus on their romance. Elena shares the screen more with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) than Stefan. When the episode ends, one of these three characters will have set something in motion that is going to leave everyone having some pretty strong reactions.

Good to you. A character leaves. We don’t want to tell you too much about it. But we know that it’s already out there that someone is leaving. But what is their “out” – is it emotional, physical? Don’t be so certain you know what it means. Tsk, tsk! And the “out” leaves room for this character to possibly come back. We suspect fans will want them to.

Two new characters. New faces appear. One seems much more important than the other.

Misc The Vampire Diaries Spoilers

Add “Klausageddon” to your dictionaries now.
Elena inadvertently puts a beloved female character in jeopardy. Then again, maybe it was an unconscious reveal on her part. Either way, the consequences will have you upset and sad.
Jenna who?
Kevin Williamson really loves the openers of horror movies.

We have so many notes but they’re going to have to be saved for our Vampire Diaries review, which will go live after the show has aired on the east coast – subscribe to us so you don’t miss it!
Did you enjoy these Vampire Diaries spoilers? Let us know! Did we say enough, or were we too vague? After you watch “The New Deal” come back and see if what we said made enough sense. Our goal is to serve fans the way we (also fans) would want to be served.
The Vampire Diaries airs at 8:00 p.m. EST on The CW.

source:smallscreenscoop
Old 01-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Absolute Fan

i don`t get this ?

Elena inadvertently puts a beloved female character in jeopardy. Then again, maybe it was an unconscious reveal on her part. Either way, the consequences will have you upset and sad.
Jenna who?
Old 01-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

i have no idea
Old 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Absolute Fan

the only thing that comes to my mind is

1.She is going to reveal Klaus that Rebekah knows he killed their mother and Klaus decides to keep her with dagger until he return all his family members.We know that Rebekah is going to be in this episode but as for 3x11 and 3x12 i don`t know ,Claire wasn`t that much on set.She wasn`t even in ATL

2.She`s somehow going to reveal Klaus that Bonnie is having dreams and she helped Stefan to hide the coffins.Which takes us to the scene from promo and Stefan telling someone ``you`re not safe`` i thought it was Bonnie because that was the only logical thing and the person is shorter with dark hair.
I still don`t get why Elena will reveal something like that to Klaus about Bonnie ...

new promo shots

Last edited by moonlightstar; 01-04-2012 at 08:40 AM
Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg so hot love that.

i love you. ♡
Closed Thread   Post New Thread