Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love that new pic of Lindsey and Shay. They look so beautiful with genuine smiles. It's about time ABCFamily give Paily equal shine in the promotions.

edited to add:

Here is the link to the photo on the official PLL instagram account. Go like and comment on the photo to spread more support for Paily.

Instagram

Last edited by MarvelDCFanatic; 07-28-2014 at 04:00 PM
Old 07-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love seeing Paily FINALLY getting more stuff. It's about time.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That new picture. JD is doing all the right things.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-28-2014, 09:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

ANOTHER ONE?! AND NOW WITH STUPID HAPPY SMILES?!

I can't....it's not even fair because you know they are back together in that episode! They have to be! It's all going to happen and I want it now!

I am loving all of this Paily attention right now. And it's not even about the Paily/Emison war but because THEY DESERVE IT! It drives me insane how some people seem to forget the fact that this couple didn't just pop up out of the blue last week. It's been four- now into five- years and they aren't just going to get rid of all of that because you scream at them from behind a computer. Every season has included Paily and they deserve this kind of recognition and promotion just as the other couples do and it's FINALLY happening!

Now back to forever staring at those photos...
Old 07-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Smiling like a dumbass because of Lindshay/Paily pics but annoyed with the E/a sending hate towards Lindsey.....anyways I honestly do think Paily will be back before the Christmas episode like JD will do the build up in 5x11 n then officially back together in 5x12.....

Also is the Christmas special going to be one hour long or a two hour long episode?

Tomorrow we will find out who Sydneys boyfriend will be right?
Old 07-29-2014, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

there's two!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I am loving all of this Paily attention right now. And it's not even about the Paily/Emison war but because THEY DESERVE IT! It drives me insane how some people seem to forget the fact that this couple didn't just pop up out of the blue last week. It's been four- now into five- years and they aren't just going to get rid of all of that because you scream at them from behind a computer. Every season has included Paily and they deserve this kind of recognition and promotion just as the other couples do and it's FINALLY happening!
EXACTLY. THIS.

I hope we get some kind of Paily this episode, even if it's just Emily mentioning Paige. Every little bit counts.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-29-2014, 08:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
EXACTLY. THIS.

I hope we get some kind of Paily this episode, even if it's just Emily mentioning Paige. Every little bit counts.
Do we know anymore about the Em/Sydney locker room scene cause I've been wondering if this turns into a Paige conversation, with the whole "why are you really here?" over dramatic pause, stop in the sneak peek. Is it Oliver/Maya writing this one? They've given some good lines in the past haven't they (much as Oliver likes to tease)?
Old 07-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Those beautiful Lindsey and Shay(Paily) pics were great. However I'm going to remain very cautiously optimistic on the Paily front. Those pics could mean that Paily have reunited by 514 or they could just mean that Paily are still in the heavy stages of warming up towards a real reunion that will play out in a future episode in 5B.

I'm just glad that Paige and Paily will still be featured in 5B. I'm hoping this means that Paily will reunite in a well written manner. I'm also hoping that Paige will be incorporated into a little more of the story and that she'll be a tad more than just a love interest for Emily. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

Oliver and Maya wrote 508 and 509. I'm not sure what the Emily/Sydney convo is about. I'm not sure if we will get a Paige mention or anything Paily related in tonight's episode. It would be great if we did since last week was such a awesome surprise. But I'm not expecting anything.

ABCFamily have spent a long time ignoring Paily and alienating Paily fans in the process. That it was way past due for them to finally start giving Paily some equal shine in the promotions. Paily has been around as a couple in some form since season 1. So they should be promoted and treated fairly just like the other couples on PLL.

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

If you have not already done so, please go like, favorite, retweet, and comment on these links to show positive Paily support. The fans need to show that Paily has support. Also make sure to put in a nice word for both Lindsey and Shay as well.

Instagram

Instagram

https://twitter.com/ABCFpll/status/493954199831707648

https://www.facebook.com/prettylittl..._fb_noscript=1

Last edited by MarvelDCFanatic; 07-29-2014 at 10:45 AM
Old 07-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oliver & Maya have written good Paily stuff before (see: 311), so I have hope. Even just one tiny Paige mention is good enough for me at this point.

Spoiler:

I'm optimistic. I know it won't be happy-go-lucky smooth sailing for them, but I've always been optimistic about Paily. The book plot is happening, yo.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 07-29-2014, 11:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-29-2014, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

Brendan Robinson talks about the cut scene w/Lucas & Paige from 5x04. Pretty Little Brendan Robinson (via youngadultmag) (via @PailyAnchors)
Old 07-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:

Ugh, I wish that scene hadn't been cut!

The real good news about this week is that we'll PROBABLY be getting the synopsis and promo stills for 511 by the end of the week. Let's pray for a Paige mention in the synopsis and/or pics of Paily.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ugh, I wish that scene hadn't been cut!
Me too. That is one Paige scene that should have made it into the episode this season.

Spoiler:

Quote:
The real good news about this week is that we'll PROBABLY be getting the synopsis and promo stills for 511 by the end of the week. Let's pray for a Paige mention in the synopsis and/or pics of Paily.

I'm crossing my fingers. But even if we don't get anything we at least know for certain that Paige is indeed featured in the episode. Is Emily the new assistant coach on the swim team? If she is then it will give her a very valid reason to be around the swim team(and Paige) on a more permanent basis. It could be nice to see Emily help coach Paige the rest of senior year. It would give Paily something in common again since swimming is what brought them together in the 1st place. I hope the writers go that route. I guess we will see what transpires.